Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women (71302 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 5 Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women" NUMBER 3&5 Will Make You Thank / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by malele(m): 3:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Electroweb:

Something tells me you are not married.

It's not about being married, everything she pointed out is true.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by usermane(m): 4:01am On Apr 22, 2016
demiladegold:

thinking that all it takes is money and looks
this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women
are interested in far more than a man's looks and his
wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets
to women and if you just know how to use them, you
can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way
in winning a woman.

And could you tell me what is confidence to you? From my experience, confidence mean different things to a women seeking their man. To some, it might be about approaching a potential lover and to some, it is about freely expressing yourself without reservation. To others, it might be about speaking in public. For some women, it might be about socializing, it might be about getting what you want and to others confidence is about leading. Everything I mentioned here generally pertains to confidence, yet women when women say they want confidence, they mostly mean just a few or half of these. What one woman sees as confidence may be turn off to another woman.

Importantly, most men do not posses all the above qualities I have mentioned. Women erroneously assumes a man missing one of these is not confident. This is not true. That a man is always sitting by himself at a party or club doesn't mean he is less confident than another man approaching and dancing with women. The thing is confidence bring attention, something that some men just don't want at times. When in a group, I seldom agree to lead even if am nominated. I rather let someone else, even a woman to lead. Not that I can't lead or take control, I just dislike the attention leadership comes with. Of course, women who barely know much about me may take this as lack of confidence on my part, but still there are those who don't see this the same way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by macdelene(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2016
vizkiz:
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

My dear try. That slap were I am and I will remove ur whole hand from the socket
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ezedon(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
hahahahahahahaha..funny you. you will wait as long as we are waiting for the world to end one day. MR.DREAMER.SMH
Queen, I pray you will be one of those that will come to me IJN Amen
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by damseyl(f): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hey, where have you been? You scarce pass fuel o.
lol ..have not been seeing you too na. Where is everyone sef? The monikers I stil cm across and aint strange to me here are very very few.

Btw how r u doing? smiley
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by dayotheone(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2016
there will be a time, when men will be "politicize "... when a father will tell he's friend that ... guy, I don buy your son for my daughter .. due to scarcity of men to marry.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by godunia(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2016
We re human not robot, what women expect from men defer ,if you can identify it and act accordingly, she will fall. Some are contented with a man who can provide irrespective of anything while some just want a companion, a sharp man during the pre-intimate period through conversation determines what a woman needs and them act and the rest is history. The import of my opinion is, when it comes to humans, there are no straight rules.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Uchmoneyka(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
I disagree with you. This can only work for 5% of women out there not all the women. Money has eaten deep the liver of our ladies nowadays. With an empty pocket I advice you pipe low and work hard. The truth is what might work for someone might detest the other. Money stil has a lot of impact anytime any day. Shikina

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
we've seen this before in different Languages..

Bottom line.. Women don't know what they want.. Let's use some metaphors for the sake of the sound a penîs makes when inside a vagina..... Women are like this..they want the bone, but the flesh is easier to chew on.. So comfortable and balanced.. Easier to digest and all.. So, they kill the animal to eat that fuckêr up.... But they still throw away the bone at the end of the day.. Or they do sth weird and uncanny with either the bone or the flesh.. They're never straightforward!!

What does that make women??

However, you've spoken For yourself... If my calculations are correct.. You're either in your early 20s(still not overdue for marriage) or... You're in your late teens..(You still think there's a land called 'far far away'..)

Anyway.. Good job.. Let's see what the next person has to say..

And oooh.. For more bullshìt.. Check out the next thread cheesy
Brutal , but that's true women don't know what they want. Abeg make I smoke my weed jeje #mengoingthierownway
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by buoye1(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
women blah blah blah, men blah blah blah undecided
I'm seriously tired of these dry topics.

next!!!! angry
You're right

It's not funny again
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by toprealman: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Many guys will do all that and more to be allowed to plug their CHARGER in that SOCKET. Once that is done, trust me the game will change.
naija girls Na crazy case study.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by stanlove(f): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2016
vizkiz:
these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

Well i don't buy the idea of beating women though but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry

hahahaha.na so dey take slap u nee
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by femmysin(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2016
but some girls need one or two slaps to reset their factory settings. I.E Estharfabian angry [/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]
[/quote]

GBAM.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
women blah blah blah, men blah blah blah undecided
I'm seriously tired of these dry topics.

next!!!! angry
as in.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by ronald4lif(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
damseyl:
lol ..have not been seeing you too na. Where is everyone sef? The monikers I stil cm across and aint strange to me here are very very few.

Btw how r u doing? smiley

Yes, we have many new faces and once one stay off for a while they find it strange to mix up on their return. But will get along with time sha.

I'm good, thanks. Just been away for a while but back now. Trust you're good too.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Ezedon:
Queen, I pray you will be one of those that will come to me IJN Amen
may GOD forgive u . it can never happen amen.lol
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ezedon(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
may GOD forgive u . it can never happen amen.lol
It has happen o, whatsoever that I desired always happened
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by QueenEKAMMA(f): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Ezedon:
Ezedon,this one alone as failed you.so, sorry for the disappointment because im getting married soon and you are invitted in advance. tongue
Ezedon:
Ezedon,this one alone as failed you.so, sorry for the disappointment because im getting married soon and you are invitted in advance.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2016
vizkiz:
[b] these are not mistakes, these are actually what women 9ja girls wants a guy to do to get her attention. undecided

[/b]

makez sense more than the original poster aka op
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Roccoandrocco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who cares about winning any girls heart, just get some kitty.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by theMusicNerd(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
demiladegold:
being too much of a nice guy

women dont base their choices of men on how nice they are. they choose guys because they feel a very powerful attraction for them. and being nice doesnt make a lady feel that kind of attraction. it probably doesnt make a lot of logical sense but its true.

trying to convince her to like you

what do most guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?
they try to convince her to feel differently. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN FEELS BY BEING PERSISTENT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE HER. you probably would just end up irritating and annoying her.

trying to buy her attention with food and money

how many times have you bought things for a lady and she rejects you for someone not nearly as nice as you?
probably a lot of times.
most women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets to women and if you just know how to use them, you can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way in winning a woman.

giving all your power to a woman

some men make the mistake of trying to get a girl to like them by doing everything she wants or tells them to do all in the name of being caring and romantic.
WRONG!
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS. a woman wants a guy that knows what he's doing and can control her even a little.

[color=#006600]beating up a woman to gain her respect[/color]

some men make the mistake of thinking by beating up their woman they are exerting a kind of control and are going to be respected more by the woman.
this mentality is wrong. a woman tends to lose respect for a man that beats her and as time goes on she slowly starts loosing feelings and finally leaves the man....

those are my own opinions... i stand to be corrected.

And one last, very important thing:
ASSUMING ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME! They're not, even biologically, they sorta differ while the essentials remain the essentials.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Ezedon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
Ezedon,this one alone as failed you.so, sorry for the disappointment because im getting married soon and you are invitted in advance. tongue Ezedon,this one alone as failed you.so, sorry for the disappointment because im getting married soon and you are invitted in advance.
I will soon come up with a thread titled: how to spot a lying Queen in NL
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by damseyl(f): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, we have many new faces and once one stay off for a while they find it strange to mix up on their return. But will get along with time sha.

I'm good, thanks. Just been away for a while but back now. Trust you're good too.
yea yea
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by NevetsIbot(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
vizkiz:

this comment made my night.... You're a legend bro
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ezedon:
I will soon come up with a thread titled: how to spot a lying Queen in NL
LMAO . PLE O I'M NOT LYING. MEANWHILE, HOW DO THEY POST A THREAD BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST BUT DON'T KNW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Peterich(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

badest guy

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by MrObontami(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
titosantana:
I disagree with your No.2 and 3.

As far as I know, ladies love persistency. I've made several girls for myself as a result of that.

Our girls love food and money too. Most men have been achieving their aim with that, they don't care whether they love them or not, so far they are giving them what they want.

true

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by titosantana(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrObontami:

true
Na so
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by MikeGreat00: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2019
demiladegold:
being too much of a nice guy

women dont base their choices of men on how nice they are. they choose guys because they feel a very powerful attraction for them. and being nice doesnt make a lady feel that kind of attraction. it probably doesnt make a lot of logical sense but its true.

trying to convince her to like you

what do most guys do when they meet a girl they like and she doesnt feel the same way?
they try to convince her to feel differently. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN FEELS BY BEING PERSISTENT IN TRYING TO CONVINCE HER. you probably would just end up irritating and annoying her.

trying to buy her attention with food and money

how many times have you bought things for a lady and she rejects you for someone not nearly as nice as you?
probably a lot of times.
most women see this as a sign of unnecessary compensation for insecurity and weak attempts at manipulation.

this is a mistake almost all guys make. most women are interested in far more than a man's looks and his wallet.
there are certain personality traits that are magnets to women and if you just know how to use them, you can win any girl's heart. confidence goes a long way in winning a woman.

giving all your power to a woman

some men make the mistake of trying to get a girl to like them by doing everything she wants or tells them to do all in the name of being caring and romantic.
WRONG!
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO WEAKLINGS. a woman wants a guy that knows what he's doing and can control her even a little.

[color=#006600]beating up a woman to gain her respect[/color]

some men make the mistake of thinking by beating up their woman they are exerting a kind of control and are going to be respected more by the woman.
this mentality is wrong. a woman tends to lose respect for a man that beats her and as time goes on she slowly starts loosing feelings and finally leaves the man....

those are my own opinions... i stand to be corrected.
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2021
vizkiz:

Haha this guy you are funny grin
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2021
David4best:
OP is 100% correct due to my past experiences with girls. I have become very difficult and hard with girls now. I don't value them again. I have stopped disappleasing myself in other to please them. I learnt to become a bad guy to women even after marriage. There are some lessons u will never learn from book or person except life teaches u
Lol I agree with you 100%
Re: Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Ghost447:
Being too nice to women is a big crime, they're like devil, when you give them a step, they take 10. When you cook for them today out of love, tomorrow they will command you to cook for them. Women are just necessary evil in the lives of men.
Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.