Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People (4791 Views)

We Will Make Nigeria A Great Developed Nation with PER CAPITA >$12,000. SEE HOW / The Most Useless State In Nigeria / See How Buhari Runs The Nation With His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by hollandis(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
I said si

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
And why is that
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by hollandis(f): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
And why is that
No need to elaborate. The stench is disgusting

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:
I said si
Unfortunately you are right and I do feel like that about Nigerians most of the time after I returned home from abroad to settle down.It was like walking from a city to a badly managed zoo. The most horrific thing is that they don't even know they are not normal and pass themselves off as human beings.Horridly corrupt lecturers, thieving sinators, animals in police uniform, medical professionals always on strike,killing and jungle justice, in short they are messed up people

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Goddex: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by hollandis(f): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babalegba:
Unfortunately you are right and I do feel like that about Nigerians most of the time after I returned home from abroad to settle down.It was like walking from a city to a badly managed zoo. The most horrific thing is that they don't even know they are not normal and pass themselves off as human beings.Horridly corrupt lecturers, thieving sinators, animals in police uniform, medical professionals always on strike,killing and jungle justice, in short they are messed up people

Babalegba yu have said it all.1000 claps to you.
But meanwhile why did you go back to the zoo

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Babalegba:

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Babalegba(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:

Babalegba yu have said it all.1000 claps to you.
But meanwhile why did you go back to the zoo
I did not really want to spend the rest of my life abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by chriskosherbal(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't seem to understand that?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by lilprinze: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
I totally agree with you op

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by micktoxin(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2016
As one of the longest registered members on this forum you still haven't give up on trolling? Just be grateful you are living in wherever you are at the moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by asala1: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Suffering and smiling. The annoying thing is that Nigerians don't know they live a miserably low life. In many places, animals have better life. Nigerians deserves the leaders they have 100%.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by phemmie06(m): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2016
I thank God I live in a blessed nation and I am among the few people the country needs to fix the nation which the OP was not and can never be included. I am bless on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by marshalcarter: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2016
phemmie06:
I thank God I live in a blessed nation and I am among the few people the country needs to fix the nation which the OP was not and can never be included. I am bless on a daily basis
50gbosa for you...we're blessed livin in a blessed country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Progressive01(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Just like their hero Fayose, they come online to call their parents, siblings and themselves useless people.

No one is surprised though. If they weren't useless, they wouldn't have given birth to such useless kids. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
It's totally unacceptable wen weaning infants come here to insult men of sheer fecundity. Mods* Plsss create some kids corner for dis folks before we all leave nairaland for dis kids to hav a field day

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by otukpo(f): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
No. I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2016
Living in Nigeria is a terrible sight..

Everyday, you see people living lower than animal itself..

In Nigeria people still live, eat, conduct daily business in dust just like animals do.

In Nigeria people murder each other at will, even worst than animals.

In Nigeria, just this 2016, security personal has murdered 50time more of its Citizens it meant to protect..

In Nigeria, hatred is the other of the day.. All region passionately hates each Other, even the devil is marveled at the level of dispassion therein..

In Nigeria, Politician hates the citizen and see them as animals and people to use and do away with at will..
They see Nigeria as a GAINT BEAUTIFUL BIG CAKE that is surposed to be share among themselves. .

In Nigeria the politicians are so wicked and inhumane. .
They don't usually have their family attend Nigeria school, when they have headache, Nigerian doctors are seen by them as a useless goat parading in white medical suit with empty brains.. So they are always ready to pay Billions for medical checks abroad..

NIGERIANS are so useless that 1000 people were murdered in a day by security operatives, but our useless Daura, hypnotic, kworo munching, Kunu Sipping, child hugging Dullard president has the temerity to be send condolences to a country his religious fanatical brother murdered less than 10people in far away Brussel ...

Please, should one go down history lane you will only be confronted with useless decisions our useless leader has taken in the last that have brought us to this junction and to this point of mediocrity and hopelessness..

Nigeria is a sham, the most /best useless country ever in the history of man kind and no country could ever be better..

May God punish Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by citizenY(m): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2016
@op,

It is stinking because you came back to this country witb your mouth ordour and gangrenous privates. See what you have caused. Just move out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by LMFashions: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2016
afroniger:
Bia OP, do those 'useless' people include your family members?? Only a useless somebody (like you) would call over a 100-million inhabitants of a nation 'useless'. See your useless life? Smh.

But ur god buhari said it first in his first stint as head of this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by phemmie06(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
marshalcarter:

50gbosa for you...we're blessed livin in a blessed country
Thanks. I can't imagine myself cursing the land I live and also cursing myself. I wonder the type of orientation he has

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2016
A nation filled with able-bodied Men and women who are so educated chose a high school drop out of an old retired military coupist as their President... It's socks big time

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by skyman200(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
I have realised that nigeria is a zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by xendra: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
what changes have you made? some people just complain even when they don't (or wouldn't) do any better in the same position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2016
OP, nothing is more useless than an imb*cile who jumps ship and abandons motherland because she is going through her moments of difficulties and turbulence.

the country where you are typing your trash from was once worse than Nigeria, yet their people stayed and brought it out of the mud and made it great.

now people like you can go there and look back and throw mud at your parents' face.

shame on you.

God bless Nigeria. We shall get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2016
skyman200:
I have realised that nigeria is a zoo.

which animal are you and your family members again?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2016
macfarland:
A nation filled with able-bodied Men and women who are so educated chose a high school drop out of an old retired military coupist as their President... It's socks big time

you mean *sucks*

you probably don't know the difference between the two words anyway.

your PhD holder was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Living in Nigeria is a terrible sight..

Everyday, you see people living lower than animal itself..

In Nigeria people still live, eat, conduct daily business in dust just like animals do.

In Nigeria people murder each other at will, even worst than animals.

In Nigeria, just this 2016, security personal has murdered 50time more of its Citizens it meant to protect..

In Nigeria, hatred is the other of the day.. All region passionately hates each Other, even the devil is marveled at the level of dispassion therein..

In Nigeria, Politician hates the citizen and see them as animals and people to use and do away with at will..
They see Nigeria as a GAINT BEAUTIFUL BIG CAKE that is surposed to be share among themselves. .

In Nigeria the politicians are so wicked and inhumane. .
They don't usually have their family attend Nigeria school, when they have headache, Nigerian doctors are seen by them as a useless goat parading in white medical suit with empty brains.. So they are always ready to pay Billions for medical checks abroad..

NIGERIANS are so useless that 1000 people were murdered in a day by security operatives, but our useless Daura, hypnotic, kworo munching, Kunu Sipping, child hugging Dullard president has the temerity to be send condolences to a country his religious fanatical brother murdered less than 10people in far away Brussel ...

Please, should one go down history lane you will only be confronted with useless decisions our useless leader has taken in the last that have brought us to this junction and to this point of mediocrity and hopelessness..

Nigeria is a sham, the most /best useless country ever in the history of man kind and no country could ever be better..

May God punish Nigeria

unfortunately for you God does not "punish" anybody.

keep your curses in your pockets. we know the real reason you guys are ranting is because biafr@ has become a still birth again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:

in other words, you were deported. it is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Useless Nation With Useless People by juman(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
This was a beautiful country with a lot of potentials, but destroyed by few people.

nigeria became a useless country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state? / One Question To All These "Buhari Is Jubrin From Sudan" Fellas! / Gov Wike Has Finally Replied Nnamdi Kanu On Beheading Him See Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.