Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel (2134 Views)

Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos) / Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by hollandis(f): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jonathan would have made Nigeria better for you and i

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Untainted007: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Can't you see his fake smile and clueless look?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by hollandis(f): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Enjoying freedom
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Rossikki: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thief enjoying his loot with an irritating smile of fake shyness.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by DaBullIT(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Interesting

In your mind Zombies are the only ones queuing for fuel ??

Holladis , you are a disappointment to your parents

You don't even know how to lie ,

That picture was taken in London, United Kingdom and it was taken earlier in 2015 or probably 2014

YOU ARE A BLOODY WAILER AND A DEMENTED LIAR

You can respond with insult, I have lots of time today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by DesChyko: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

In other words, you're inviting him to a war of comments dependent on data right?
Naija youths sef and internet
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by DaBullIT(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:

In other words, you're inviting him to a war of comments dependent on data right?
Naija youths sef and internet
gringringrin

It hurts a lot when those who want to appear smart actually prove how stewpyd they are

Unlike you i believe he /she is sensible , i just destroyed that lie with evidence

He / she won't bother to respond

And how would you be so dumb to think it's war of data ?? data for some people is like air , it's always there

so kindly go fukkkkk yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by bender79: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is an old picture that came up immediately hé handed over.
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Babalegba(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
The economist called him an" ineffectual buffoon" what good would an ineffectual buffoon do any country.We do need to be realistic in this country before we become the joke of the world

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by DesChyko: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

It hurts a lot when those who want to appear smart actually prove how stewpyd they are

Unlike you i believe he /she is sensible , i just destroyed that lie with evidence

He / she won't bother to respond

And how would you be so dumb to think it's war of data ?? data for some people is like air , it's always there

so kindly go fukkkkk yourself

Funny Dude. You debunked the claim, true. Why spoil the aim?

What joy do you derive fighting in the first place; and doing it over the internet?

You believe your evidence isn't enough to drive your point home, hence spoiling for an ONLINE battle? gringrin

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by ajebuter(f): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
That's my president!

Oga Jonah on point...

Haters, take a rope....

But not for skipping sha.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Babacele: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:
so y couldn't he for 6 years?
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by sammyj: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
This na old picture. By the way the same clueless Mofoon was among who brought us to where we are today!!! cry cry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
sammyj:
This na old picture. By the way the same clueless Mofoon was among who brought us to where we are today!!! cry cry grin grin grin

i wonder if you will say this for OBJ, who RULED nigeria for 8 years

The fact remains.....Nigeria is a failed colony, whose expiration is long over due.
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by adetayo234: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:

This picture is almost one year old.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by Stalwert: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
see tormented wailing zombie casting ineffectual b....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by hollandis(f): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Interesting

In your mind Zombies are the only ones queuing for fuel ??

Holladis , you are a disappointment to your parents

You don't even know how to lie ,

That picture was taken in London, United Kingdom and it was taken earlier in 2015 or probably 2014

YOU ARE A BLOODY WAILER AND A DEMENTED LIAR

Insult you ? For why??
Please leave Jonathan ,actually that pic was taken in 2017 in Miami tongue
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by hollandis(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Funny Dude. You debunked the claim, true. Why spoil the aim?

What joy do you derive fighting in the first place; and doing it over the internet?

You believe your evidence isn't enough to drive your point home, hence spoiling for an ONLINE battle? gringrin

Pls tell him to hang himself at the fuel station
Re: Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel by DaBullIT(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
hollandis:

Insult you ? For why??
Please leave Jonathan ,actually that pic was taken in 2017 in Miami tongue

Nice one ..

(1) (Reply)

The Sun Is Shinning Again In Nigeria!!!! / Kado Market Divided Btw GEJ And Buhari Snapshot / Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.