Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Imagine!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine!!! (445 Views)

A Street In Lagos Just Imagine!! / Imagine If North Is The Source Of Oil And Not Niger Delta / Imagine What This Man Went To Do In Front Of A Police Ig's Office...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
The late king of my community had ten wild dogs. He used them to torture and eat any of his servants who made a mistake. One of the
servants gave an opinion which was wrong, and the king didn’t like it at all. So he ordered that the servant be thrown to the dogs.
The servant said, “I served you for ten years, and you do this to me? Please give me ten days before throwing me to those dogs!”
The king agreed.
In those ten days, the servant went to the guard who looks after the dogs and told him he would like to serve the dogs for the next ten days. The guard was baffled but agreed, and the servant started feeding the dogs, cleaning for them, bathing them, and providing all sorts of comfort for them.
When the ten days were over, the king ordered
that the servant be thrown to the dogs for his
punishment. When he was thrown in, we were all amazed to see the ravenous dogs only licking the feet of the servant!
The king, baffled at what he was seeing, said,
”What has happened to my dogs?”
The servant replied, "I served the dogs for only
ten days, and they didn’t forget my service. Yet I served you for a whole ten years and you forgot all, at my first mistake!"
The king realised his mistake and ordered the
servant to be set free.
This post is a message to all those who forget
the good things a person did for them as soon as the person makes a mistake towards them. Don’t put out the history that is filled with good
because of a mistake you don’t like.
Hope I made sense?

#copied#
Re: Imagine!!! by delishpot: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good lesson
Re: Imagine!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
delishpot:
Good lesson

Tnx bro
Re: Imagine!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
LAW OF LIFE

When a newspaper reporter interviewed a farmer who grew award-winning corn each year he entered his corn in the state fair, it was revealed that the farmer shared his seed corn with his neighbours.
Perplexed, the reporter asked, “How can you afford to share your best seed corn with your neighbours when they are entering their corn in competition with yours each year?”
The farmer smiled knowingly and explained, “The wind picks up pollen from the ripening corn and swirls it from field to field. If my neighbours grow inferior corn, cross-pollination will steadily degrade the quality of my corn. If I am to grow good corn, I must help my neighbours grow good corn.”
So it is with our lives. Those who want to live meaningfully and well must help enrich the lives of others. For the value of a life, is measured by the lives it touches. And those who choose to be happy must help others find happiness, for the welfare of each is bound up with the welfare of all. Call it power of collectivity. Call it a principle of success. Call it a law of life.
The fact remains, “None of us truly wins, until we all win.” In life, when you help the people around you to be good, you surely become the best. Always bear in mind that "Real happiness is helping others.
live and let's live!!

#copied#

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan’s Maritime Students Graduate From Philippines Uni / CBN Approves N20bn Bailout Fund For Governor Bello / Design To Take Over Nigeria By The Fulanis Aided By The Presidency And NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.