Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (62139 Views)

Senator Olujimi Did Not Order Her Aide To Slap Me – Assaulted NASS Staff Odia / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Security-Man Slaps Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor For Trying To Overtake Dr. Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by ojuolu(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
Security operatives attached to the convoy of the Controller General of Prisons, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, on Wednesday evening allegedly assaulted a female lawmaker, Hon. Onyemeachi Mprakpor, for overtaking his convoy within the premises of the National Assembly.

The petition was brought before the House of Representatives at plenary Thursday by the Minority Leader, Hon. Leo Ogor.

Mkrakpor, representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency of Delta State, was driving out of the National Assembly when she made to overtake the 20- car convoy.

“They blocked her car, and started bashing her car. When she wound down the windows, an aide slapped her in the face. The CG sat in the comfort of his car while this happened,” Ogor narrated.

Ogor’s report was corroborated by the Majority Leader, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila, who added that Mkrakpor had called him, crying, immediately the incident happened.

The lawmakers were still deliberating on what action should be taken as at the time of filing this report.

Details later
source:http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/21/prisons-controller-generals-aides-beat-up-female-lawmaker-at-nassembly/?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin like i care undecided undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by hillz0103(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who she epp?

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by daniska3yaro(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Just imagine

5 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by donphilopus: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.

301 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by tntcorps(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
The woman sef no get chills.. overtaking a 20 car convey At what speed. Video of her overtaking the convey, and also collecting slap or I don't bilivit

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Tk4all(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=donphilopus post=44912320]I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.

20 car convoy? U said it all bro,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by babdap: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
The moments you thought you have heard and seen it all.

31 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by ojuolu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
#God bless Nigeria#
The only country where barbaric act of this nature happen everyday under a democratic dispensation.
The fact that the honourable member is a female is enough to stop any act of brutality been melted out her. Now even if she is an ordinary Nigerian, i dont believe it is a sin to overtake a convoy and even if it is, slap and beating is not the punishment for such crime i believe. No matter what she could have done wrong, this act of brutality is not justifiable by a mile in a sane society. The Comptroller General of prison, his aide, and people who witness this barbaric act without raising their voices in protest are cowards and domestic violence perpetrators.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by LadyExcellency: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Slapped a woman? That overzealous aid to the Controller General deserves 15 years in kirikiri.

The responsibility should borne by Mr Ezenwa, if he hasn't suspended or sacked the said "abuser" before now.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Blackfire(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
By the time our feminist finish u Mr controller - general , u go hate yourself.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by PFRB: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
A driver attempting to overtake a 20 car convoy should go back to driving school. It is wrong driving to do that.

18 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by adconline(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
A -20 car convoy for a CG who's supervised by a minister?? Naija will forever be bankrupt. No wonder we are borrowing to fund this type of lavish lifestyle

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by OlujobaSamuel: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
20car convoy? which kind driver be her driver?
but wait oo, na her compound she dey, who gave those ediots the gut to beat someone up within an organization they have no jurisdiction over.
the gate men needs to also answer questions and the NASS security also because am not sure a security aide can move in with arms or unnecessary convoys except the president and his vice.

9 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by sammychimex(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wtf comptroller general of prisons goes with a 20 cars convoy Hmmm even if majority of vehicles na black Maria.

13 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Ghandi12: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Was irritated by this act but just remember while I struggle to make ends meet these lawmakers are sharing Billions from national purse without thinking of commoners.

Legislooters should carry their cross abeg!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by seunmsg(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Big man vs Big woman! Nothing concern me, they should go and settle their wahala.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by daniska3yaro(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by decode55(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Zoogeria.

3 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by tooman: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
oya gambari pa fulani
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Praisemelody(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wetin she do? She thief?
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by parzdor(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
La
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nairadays: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
I weep for this nation.

20 car convoy? shocked shocked

Did other controllers follow him?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Kgdavid(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
donphilopus:
I wanted to contribute to this topic. The only reason I wouldn't say anything is this: 'Why should the Comptroller-General of Prisons be moving with a 20-car convoy?' Even the President of Nigeria wouldn't move with that ridiculous number of cars in his convoy. I blame the gate men who even allowed him entrance to the National Assembly with such convoy.

But who counted the cars?

11 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by bigerboy200: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Na wa ohhhh
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Stellamariss(f): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
ojuolu:
#God bless Nigeria#
The only country where barbaric act of this nature happen everyday under a democratic dispensation.
The fact that the honourable member is a female is enough to stop any act of brutality been melted out her. Now even if she is an ordinary Nigerian, i dont believe it is a sin to overtake a convoy and even if it is, slap and beating is not the punishment for such crime i believe. No matter what she could have done wrong, this act of brutality is not justifiable by a mile in a sane society. The Comptroller General of prison, his aide, and people who witness this barbaric act without raising their voices in protest are cowards and domestic violence perpetrators.
Thanz ,God bless u for just saying d truth
Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good 4 her.....who cares

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by tdjames: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
why was she beaten

2 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by tdjames: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
why beat a woman sef

5 Likes

Re: Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu by folks4luv(f): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
there is nothing people will not see in this country. and that prison comptroller will be walking around like a hero...may we receive brain...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts / Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.