Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ncaa Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ncaa Test! (975 Views)

Ncaa Update / Ncaa / Ncaa Recruits Consumer Protection Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ncaa Test! by capstone1(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2009
Hi landers just to say congrats to the shortlisted applicant for the NCAA test i wish you all the best of luck and i pray that everything workout fine. Am writing mine for 1
Is there anyone in that house that received a message from callredux stating that you upload your pix and also click acceptance please let us know cos i got that message yesternite
Thanks
Re: Ncaa Test! by walexmanny(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
pally, abeg when is the test coming up
Re: Ncaa Test! by fellymerk: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2009
i got s message from callredux asking me to upload my passport. Has anyone heard any thing more than that?
Re: Ncaa Test! by sumbys(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
hi nairalanders,,,,av written d test oo, but i dont now of ds text from callredux to uploading pls,,,lemme into it, waiting
Re: Ncaa Test! by capstone1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
i got another sms from callredux on the 7th telling me that i should check my mails for the latest development about the job, if any one in the house is having the same message please be kind enough by telling your next move.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Invite / Undergraduate With Good School Certificate Result Looking For A Job / Nigerian Brewries Plc Needs The Service Of Van Sale Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.