Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (33118 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
In case you don't know what olodo means, it's a Yoruba adjective, used to qualify an academically crippled student and I trust that many of us in tertiary institutions are very familiar with these categories of people as we have them as friends and foes

The fact that you could admit to see a part of yourself guilty of these acts does not give you the audacity to throw punches at me cheesy

Without wasting time, here are the ways to spot them in the exam hall

1. They Tear your booklet when you fail to Teach Them

It's said that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force, therefore, they resort to violence when they have little or nothing to write. If they ask you for answers and you keep posting them, they will take a chill but when you their patience has been stressed to the end point they will become furious and grab your answer booklet and tear to pieces so that both of you will fail.. My course mates know me for this so they don't hesitate to quickly open their booklets for me the moment I ask questions

2. They regularly visit the Toilet

Another way to spot them is that, when an exam is quite difficult and the chances of failure is very high, they will take excuse from invigilators to the toilet to pee after which they will go and open their books in order to cram one or two things. Ten minutes later, they will still take another excuse.

3. They obviously look very Frustrated

The best way to spot them is that they will keep looking left and right, up and down for miracle to happen. However, they will be looking hopeless like someone who lost his Bet9ja winning ticket.

4. They become Wailers in the exam hall

When they have nothing to write, they will begin to wail and wail and wail just like PDP tyrants (e.g my state governor, Ayo Fayose and co. cheesy ). They may start raining curses on the lecturer that set the questions and aluta may happen in that process when they will start throwing chairs just as the senate sometimes do.

5. They are found Whispering and Murmoring

I also belong to this category. They start whispering... "chairman mi how far now?, " abeg you sabi number 1? Na God I take beg you, I purposely come sit down beside you cos I no say I no fit ever fail.

6. They ask questions and still ask for spellings

Some of them will ask you a question and while you're sounding it out silently, they will tell you to take a pause and spell the words for them. :shocked "For example, guy abeg help me define commerce? Commerce is the activity of buying and selling, especially on a large scale. Guy abeg wait ooo, help me spell "activity".. Can you imagine? shocked smh

7. They are masquerade carriers

To be on the safe side some of them will carry expo so that when Mohammed cannot go to the mountain at least the mountain go come meet Mohammed nah. cheesy

8. They Giraffe other people's booklets

I guess we all know that what every olodo shares in common is "giraffing" other people's booklets. Some of them will copy and copy and copy and unconsciously copy that person's name and Matric No... As for me, as I no kuku sabi book, na to sit down with people wey know am den start my giraffing mission.

9. They apply formation in sitting positions

They will parley with efikos and apply formation so that they will not be found wanting in the hall. The best way to spot them is that they will quarrel with any invigilator who rearrange them. You will see them looking confused like someone who just lost a relative.

10. They will burst into Tears

This is very common with the ladies. When they glance through the question paper and can't seem to answer a question they will burst in treacherous tears.. One thing I like about guys is that you will never see them crying, rather, they will always comport themselves in a pleasing manner cheesy

I drop my pen at this point

Original Writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/in-case-you-dont-know-what-olodo-means.html

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by vizkiz: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
as an olodo, it is very easy as an olodo to copy and engage in examination malpractices but wait till it is time to defend your project, na then you go know say micro tintin no dey pay grin

BTW these techniques are all outdated nowadays all you need to do is donate 200 each and settle the invigilators wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Destined2win: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
cool
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by wristbangle: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
11. They sit at the back of exam hall

You can never see an "olodo" student sitting in front of an exam hall because of the purpose of spying other people's exam sheet. Infact there is a hall in my school we call "angle 60 degree hall" which is a suitable ground for olodo students because when they sit at the back, they can giraffe student answer booklets as far as even the 5th row from the back of the auditorium

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Mediapace: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Old days sha! **Olodo rabata, oju eja lo ma je , oo ni lowe mo sileti lo ma lo **

Tosyne let me add like 20,i'm obviously sure you are a genius in your school cos you didn't get them right angry angry

1.They always cause distraction when exam is On :
Since they have nothing to write,they feel like just distracting those that want to write so as to pull geniusees to fail.
They are :
"Ajegbodo ti n weni kunra smiley "

2.Their mode of drdessing seems to change during Exam :
Since they believe they will carry expos to the exam hall,they have to change their mode of dressing,that is when you will see males wearing 10 boxers to exam hall.

3.They hate it when you speak trash like OYO lowa :
As a ....,we all know what oyo means,it means Oyo lowa i.e. On your Own,person like that will be like :
you wan make me fail

4.They start hanging around with lecturers

5.A day to exam,they be like :
Alaye a ma gbese/gbegun wole ni o,iyalaya any invigilator

6.They check round the hall to be assured no invi is looking them,others na story for the Gods

9.They ask you to shift your booklet cos they wan check spelling,before you know it spelling don up to two pages in their booklets

8.Check the pics below

[b]9.**I'M aware s.e.u.n. Knows more cause she was once a victim**
Add yours

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by ItzTun3chi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
make I park here. BTW

This land isn't for sale or lease
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
They wear long skirts especially if they're females

Some girls in my class that year, that wear micro-mini and trousers to confuse lecturers when classes are going on will suddenly become SU once exams start, especially if the lecturer doesn't fall for their charms or agree to sort. They'll wear long skirts to hide the bullets they've written on their laps. And no I didn't do that tongue cool

they have at least five carryovers every semester

Tosyne2much knows this one very well wink grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by TheArcher(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nixiepie(f): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol no 5 is sure na grin
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Sexytemi(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol...awon eyan ti dubbing, giraffing, chips...i hail o...more grease to your elbow, and more ink to your pen....gringringrin
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Awa #Teamgirrafe sabi ourselves, we copy with Brain, we would even score better than the efikos. That's who we. Awa komo iwe sugbon amo way. Be like us
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
THEY SUDDENLY BECOME EXCELLENT PAINTERS

Mehn !!!! I remember secondary school days.. Whenever i was short of answers to questions in any exam... Me that i cannot paint anything will just start drawing stuffs and painting them.. There was a time i got carried away i painted on myy answer sheet !!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Fynestboi: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
wristbangle:
11. They sit at the back of exam hall

You can never see an "olodo" student sitting in front of an exam hall because of the purpose of spying other people's exam sheet. Infact there is a hall in my school we call "angle 60 degree hall" which is a suitable ground for olodo students because when they sit at the back, they can giraffe student answer booklets as far as even the 5th row from the back of the auditorium

Fallacy.... Hasty generalization.

In my own school, they call you inside base on matric numbers, now tell me is it the case that all those sitting at the back are olodo?

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Fynestboi: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
@number 9 not all those that form formation in examination Hall are olodo undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nelsizzy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
I like triangle formation die....

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
They do this...Apparently, that's the Exam equivalent of smoking weed cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tola9ja: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
pa chukwudi(abobaku) the olodo of nairaland

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by ladyF(f): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol una no sabi. We d olodos don change style, we are more coded now inside exam hall grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Obifalana: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyn has come again grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Cpolicy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by ilovebbwgirl: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
i hate copying in exam hall that why i prepare before coming in
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Realone92(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by georjay(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
ladyF:
Lol una no sabi. We d olodos don change style, we are more coded now inside exam hall grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

How far
Your second nko...introvert... Shey She don get admission?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by georjay(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tosyn
Wailers are coming for you
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
They famz intelligent people
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Obifalana:
tosyn has come again grin grin grin
Yes I don come again baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Helkayklassic(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lool
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by Generalkorex(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
You didnt remember to add these ;
1. They copy evereytin including ur name.
During secondary school days.
My mate once wrote my surname as her surname. She wrote Danasugbo Jelili sofiat Ajanlekoko.
The Danasugbo and Ajanlekoko is my name and surname while Jelili Sofiat is her own name.
2. Those who chew their pen cover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by gunther6(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think you need a job... Seriously... 10 attributes of this, 12 characteristics of that angry you get fuel?
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by spartoo: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
... u and all these ur mumu mumu posts sef
undecided sad angry
Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by merits(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abeg make I branch NNPC filled my tanker with (PMS) petrol.

See the pic below.

Home delivery is also available and my service is 24/7.

You can book yours now!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall by danot1030: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Op @ no 4 and 5, you mean PDPians has been like this from the exam hall?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.