Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! (9413 Views)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / DJ Bullet Ugwumgbor Emmanuel Is Dead, Electrocuted In Delta (Photos) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2016

Prince has died aged 57 at his estate in Minnesota, just days after he was rushed to hospital from his private plane with severe flu.
Paramedics were called out to the music icon's Paisley Park estate at 9.43am and Carver County Sheriff's Department confirmed that there had been a fatality.
A forensics team and a medical examiner are at the scene.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3552300/Fatality-Prince-s-estate-Minnesota-days-musician-rushed-hospital.html

2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Hadez(f): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't know him.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by donbenedict(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who d fvck is prince?

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:
I don't know him.

..u dont hav telivissssion? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by onstelly(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who is he

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Hadez(f): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

..u dont hav telivissssion? undecided

I do but I haven't seen him before
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MrCork: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hadez:

I do but I haven't seen him before

u kiddin me right?...does yor telivision hav cover?...u never heard of PRINCE?...u heard of Micheal Jackson? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Buharism: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
pls who is he.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by White007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
What the heck is going on! So many greats have left us this year and we are not even half way through!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by shizzy7(f): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Who on earth is prince

Here in Omoriodo street, Amala-lafeje metropolis, Efo riro town in the province of Oyo, Nigeria, west Africa, Africa....

We only have 1 prince,
Prince Alayeluwa 1 of somodobo kingdom and he's not dead...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by iblawi(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
shizzy7:
Who on earth is prince

Here in Omoriodo street, Amala-lafeje metropolis, Efo riro town in the province of Oyo, Nigeria, west Africa, Africa....

We only have 1 prince,
Prince Alayeluwa 1 of somodobo kingdom and he's not dead...
are you from oyo
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oh shit! Prince is dead. Ha. That short dude. More painful ppl here dnt know him
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by shizzy7(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
iblawi:
are you from oyo
Noooo,, another sw state.
Hope you've left plateau.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by iblawi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
shizzy7:
Noooo,, another sw state.
Hope you've left plateau.
OK.

Yes, I've left jos now in bauchi.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by shizzy7(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
iblawi:
OK.
Yes, I've left jos now in bauchi.
Wetin you dey find bayi
abi is it the nature of your job?
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by tommychow(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Some nigerians are bloody ignorant villagers. How can you not know Prince? Smh

RIP, Prince. You stood out at the time when it was hardest for black musicians. Goodbye, brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by iblawi(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
shizzy7:
Wetin you dey find bayi

abi is it the nature of your job?

No worry cos I never neat boko haram. grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by shizzy7(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
iblawi:

No worry cos I never neat boko haram. grin
huuumm, are you in the military

well, how is the sun over there, I heard that it is terrible..
Anything worse than the one that shines here na death sun.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by grad2012(f): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP prince embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by MUVA(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
RIP Prince.. One of Jackson's mentors. Great Mason indeed. #Respect.
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by foldl: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
tommychow:

RIP, Prince. You stood out at the time when it was hardest for black musicians. Goodbye, brother.

Do you know Simon Peyton Jones or Philip Wadler? Do you even know Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu or Gbia Dyege? If you don't know any of these people without googling then you are just as ignorant as everyone else. In fact, even Google can't help you with the last two names! The so called village ignoramuses you are calling out will probably teach you a thing or two. People know more about events and people associated with their interests and as interests differ it is foolish to think less of people simply because they have different interests than you. You had exactly zero reason to call a whole swarth of people villagers and ignorant just because they don't know who some inconsequential fellow is. Inconsequential is used here not to belittle your Prince but to state that knowing who he is doesn't add any value to my life one way or another.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Mrcork cum hug me I'm shattered cry cry cry

Toooo Many Greats Dying in our lifetime cry
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 22, 2016
tommychow:

Amen to that babe smiley Haters tried to kill him but he lives on in the Hearts smiley
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2016
President Obama joined stars including Madonna, Boy George, Mariah Carey and Ronnie Wood in paying tribute
See more news on Prince’s tragic death at www.dailymail.co.uk/prince

Now that's what I call a turn out... ( wink)

I dislike Hate and bullies for reasons like this. He was a nervous wreck most of his life because he was shocked by Humanities Hate at a time when everything was NEW for him.

If Hate was replaced with dislike...
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 22, 2016
foldl:

Do you know Simon Peyton Jones or Philip Wadler? Do you even know Nicodemus Mbatsavtampu or Gbia Dyege? If you don't know any of these people without googling then you are just as ignorant as everyone else. In fact, even Google can't help you with the last two names! The so called village ignoramuses you are calling out will probably teach you a thing or two. People know more about events and people associated with their interests and as interests differ it is foolish to think less of people simply because they have different interests than you. You had exactly zero reason to call a whole swarth of people villagers and ignorant just because they don't know who some inconsequential fellow is. Inconsequential is used here not to belittle your Prince but to state that knowing who he is doesn't add any value to my life one way or another.

Lol! Nigerians Just Love to argue grin grin grin grin

dude! Prince is a celeb and those people you mentioned... God knows!! LOL If you know Micheal Jackson then it's enough for us. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by torqque7(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2016
Too bad,he was a weird and crazy dude,short guy with a lot of balls,the world will sure miss him and his style. May he rest in peace
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
foldl:

*faint* grin grin

wicked!

gross!

Epic!

inshort *faint again*

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

yea sweetie....if hate was really replaced with dislike
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by midehi2(f): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
nubian999:

Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by potbelly(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na indomie generation full this thread... @ mrcork first time you are writing in good english... No pun intended I am a fan... *smile*
R.I.P to prince n.b his song the most beautiful girl in the world is used in most beauty pagents
Let's take this to front page
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
midehi2:

Babygirl! Your hairstyle... I want it!? Dude,Watch me copy copy it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! by midehi2(f): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
[quote author=nubian999 post=44938815]

Babygirl! Your hairstyle... I want it!? Dude,Watch me copy copy it grin grin grin grin grin [/quote
cheesy am not the one on dp but loved the hairstlye and made it, thats what am rocking now grin

make it baby, its cool lovely... and good for ds our hot weather cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" / My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) / Should I Let Him Lick Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.