Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! (1233 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dear president Muhammadu Buhari,
I would like to congratulate you once more on your victory during the last presidential election. Opportunity they say, comes but once. But not for you because now you have a second chance at destiny. Take the bull by the horn and forever be a hero or a vallian.

On your recent performance so far: i'd like to commend you for keeping your promise of CHANGE to Nigerians. Every fabric of Nigeria can attest to the effect of CHANGE you have brought upon us. The prices of both capital and consumer goods has sky rocket but its a pity that they didnt take salaries along with them.

I want to sincerely thank you for not giving the wailing wailers Electricity, Fuel, forex, water etc...
Please kindly tell your supporters how to get these things before you have none left before 2019

Yours faithfully
Trailblazer1

8 Likes

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by naijaboy756: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hahaahahah.. No reply yet. because no one wants to be as foolish as you are!!! Human beings sef! You go fear were dem dey congratulate massive failure grin
Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Ebukaobi: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Buhari is the best President Nigeria has ever had

Yes there are growing pains at the moment but only the blind cannot see the foundation being laid.

IPOB and wailers can continue to cry like babies while Nigeria progresses

God bless Buhari and Nigeria

Ipob whiners can go and DIE!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
Hahaahahah.. No reply yet. because no one wants to be as foolish as you are!!! Human beings sef! You go fear were dem dey congratulate massive failure grin
You seem to be the foolish one here,
you need basic comprehension skills

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:
I fully agree with the OP

Yes there are growing pains at the moment but only the blind cannot see the foundation being laid.

Capital ZOMBIE!

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Ebukaobi: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Capital ZOMBIE!

As an IPOB yoot, you took the bait

grin

You can continue to cry till you end it all

IPOB Yoot, Your wailing days has just started. You can join your hero in Kuje prison if you want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Progressive01(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

grin

IPOB Yoot, Your wailing days has just started. You can join your hero in Kuje prison if you want

If only una know the meaning of "yoot" ehn. Lmao!! grin
Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Bro... no light in mu area for a week. .. wat kind of foundation is this is oooo...

1 Like

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by tuniski: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sarcastic!!! I join congratulate him the best president civilization. Yeye!
Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Babalegba(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Buhari will even be re elected whether wailers like it or not
Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Babalegba:
Buhari will even be re elected whether wailers like it or not

i support you,
so that wailers will not have Fuel, Electricity, water, and be selectively killed by fulani terrorist herdsmen

hope you dey enjoy naija?
with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Progressive01:
If only una know the meaning of "yoot" ehn. Lmao!! grin

kindly educate us, cos we dont understand Zombies signs and symbols cool

1 Like

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by Trailblazer1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ebukaobi:

grin

i'm still trying to find any sense in this post.

what breed of zombie are you
Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by highpriest4: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ebukaobi:

how far nah

Re: Congratulations to President Muhammadu Buhari! by highpriest4: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Dear president Muhammadu Buhari,
I would like to congratulate you once more on your victory during the last presidential election. Opportunity they say, comes but once. But not for you because now you have a second chance at destiny. Take the bull by the horn and forever be a hero or a vallian.

On your recent performance so far: i'd like to commend you for keeping your promise of CHANGE to Nigerians. Every fabric of Nigeria can attest to the effect of CHANGE you have brought upon us. The prices of both capital and consumer goods has sky rocket but its a pity that they didnt take salaries along with them.

I want to sincerely thank you for not giving the wailing wailers Electricity, Fuel, forex, water etc...
Please kindly tell your supporters how to get these things before you have none left before 2019

Yours faithfully
Trailblazer1

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Speaking Live On THE PLATFORM, Channelstv(Ezekwesili's video) / Rescued Chibok Girl Was Actually A Previous Suicide Bomber Captured / ECOWAS Elects Stella Oduah As President Of Female Parliamentarians(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.