Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. (42063 Views)

Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Drip Irrigation for Orchad Plantation-Plantain,Cocoa,Castor Plant,Palm Tree etc / Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ephi123(f): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Naughtysite:
sad

I wan ask who you epp ?

Please you people should not bring this epp nonsense to this thread. If you can't see how OP's sharing of this info is of great help to people in the same sector, then that's simply unfortunate.

8 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Afoskalex(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
ishaqteejay:
you might need this items if you are using pvc pipes for both mainline nd laterals

Welldone Op, can you pls share the link for that pdf file you uploaded for irrigation. I will really appreciate sir if you do so that one can study and learn.Thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by freshpzy1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice idea bro.......pls wat is d amount dat I will need to start mine
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
ishaqteejay:
1. For a plot 125 ml in 50litres of water for fertigation while 60 to 120ml for spray for super grow 1ml to 1l
2. Yeah because their toxicity class is ok
3. For this question pls research nd go for what suits you.not constant
4. They can be both applied either by foliar or fertigation,spray all over them or pure on thie root zone on the soil

Liquid fertilizers are mostly absorbed through the leaves and is best absorbed when the leaves are wet. The best time to apply it is early in the morning when there is dew on the leaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by vanpeele: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
freshpzy1:
Nice idea bro.......pls wat is d amount dat I will need to start mine

Please watch and listen to the video again. It was mentioned. Besides depends on the amount of sacks you wanna do.

Amount of sacks is directly proportional to price.

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Gwan2(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
ishaqteejay:
its possible if the well can fill 250l a day
Ishaq..,I am more curious on the type of fertilizer u use....I produce fertilizer, so perhaps it could be a selling point using ur model

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by GreatManBee: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice job!
ishaqteejay:
Hello guys i am back with sack farming but with additional ingredient.which i will like to share with you guys. I planted cukes again nd they are shooting fast with water soluble fertilizer.

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by lereinter(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
ishaqteejay:
Hello guys i am back with sack farming but with additional ingredient.which i will like to share with you guys. I planted cukes again nd they are shooting fast with water soluble fertilizer.

boonus or multi k
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
bjims:
nice one there.... please how wide are the holes of the pipes watering the plants itself. The ones across the sacks. Are the holes of equal diameters . What tool did you use in piercing the holes.

thanks
there is puncture that comes with the drip system kit or rather use nail but be careful not to piece the other side

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
bjims:
nice one there.... please how wide are the holes of the pipes watering the plants itself. The ones across the sacks. Are the holes of equal diameters . What tool did you use in piercing the holes.

thanks
i just use a nail to pierce the drip but the drip irrigation system kit comes along with a puncture.

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 12:07am On Apr 30, 2016
Afoskalex:

Welldone Op, can you pls share the link for that pdf file you uploaded for irrigation. I will really appreciate sir if you do so that one can study and learn.Thanks sir
sorry is not a pdf ,its a screen capture i took.hope this will help.trying to send a file but its going.pls go to google nd search for ide album.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 12:31am On Apr 30, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Liquid fertilizers are mostly absorbed through the leaves and is best absorbed when the leaves are wet. The best time to apply it is early in the morning when there is dew on the leaves.
thats for sure but was talking about drip irrigation,because the fertilizer is added with the water that the plant takes.then the foliar can be added as well
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 1:26am On Apr 30, 2016
lereinter:

boonus or multi k

where can i buy them nd how much.
Mine is maxiforce nd super grow

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Gwan2:

Ishaq..,I am more curious on the type of fertilizer u use....I produce fertilizer, so perhaps it could be a selling point using ur model
how will it help you sir
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Gwan2(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2016
ishaqteejay:
how will it help you sir
Maybe I could be supplying you or any farmer using dsame method

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gwan2:

Maybe I could be supplying you or any farmer using dsame method
let me see a sample nd cost
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by knostbrown01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
ishaqteejay:
2 weeks Giant cucumber leaves growing big nd greenish,thanks to maxi force nd super grow.

Pls, when exactly after planting do you start applying the fertilizer and is it continous or just once till harvest time

@vanpeele, u can be of help too bro

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by KayB: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Respect, neccesity is the mother of invention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by vanpeele: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
knostbrown01:

Pls, when exactly after planting do you start applying the fertilizer and is it continous or just once till harvest time

Sorry...haven't started mine yet...preparing to (large scale). ishaqteejay is your man on this one.

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Gwan2(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
ishaqteejay:
let me see a sample nd cost
Bro na wa u òoo...I asked a sjmple qtn u replied wit a qtn which I answered....Here u are given me anoda assignment without answering my simple question of WAT TYPE OF FERTOLIZER DO U USE?
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
knostbrown01:

well you know there is difference between applying fertilizer using drip irrigation or granular fertilizer.which one?
For drip*The fertilizers should be applied every 1 – 2 irrigation cycles
For granular most agronomist go with 7days or 10days intervals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Gwan2:

Bro na wa u òoo...I asked a sjmple qtn u replied wit a qtn which I answered....Here u are given me anoda assignment without answering my simple question of WAT TYPE OF FERTOLIZER DO U USE?
check the thread well my friend it already there nd tot u've seen it

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 11:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
overview of my 15 days cucumber

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by lereinter(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2016
ishaqteejay:
where can i buy them nd how much. Mine is maxiforce nd super grow
if you are in lagos check at dizengoff wa they are at oregun
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2016
lereinter:

if you are in lagos check at dizengoff wa
they are at oregun
i think we also have dizengoff branch here in kaduna,i will check nd see.thanks lereinter
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by knostbrown01(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2016
ishaqteejay:
well you know there is difference between applying fertilizer using drip irrigation or granular fertilizer.which one?
For drip*The fertilizers should be applied every 1 – 2 irrigation cycles
For granular most agronomist go with 7days or 10days intervals

thanks bro, it's granular,

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Cossycute(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Really,thanks boss for that wonderful info.

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
Stringing my cucumber ,although almost too late but still have to do it.they are already fruiting ND flowering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2016
my first mini harvest with 39 day old cucumber.

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by vickychuk(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
Nice one @Ishaqteejay. I'm following you and vanpeele bumper to bumper.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by mrph: 2:02pm On May 20, 2016
Where can I buy WATER SOLUBLE FERTILIZER ?
I need one with an NPK ratio of around 20-18-38.
I need to use in my new setup Hydroponics
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
vickychuk:
Nice one @Ishaqteejay. I'm following you and vanpeele bumper to bumper.
that's good,we need to see more of sack members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.