Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. (42076 Views)

Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Drip Irrigation for Orchad Plantation-Plantain,Cocoa,Castor Plant,Palm Tree etc / Drip Irrigation For Vegies ACRE and HECTARE Kit... Talk to us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by biggal: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Pls vanpeele. Ishtaaq. Etc I must say may God bless you abundantly for the gud work here. You ppl are soooo wonderful. Pls resist d devil cos I know he will be weakening your spirit from posting here. Pls for our sake pls post. Pls here is my number my wonderful family add me in watsappAs many as possible pls add me. Take me as a family member pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by biggal: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2016
My questions are 1) am in ph n I hv used a month to luk for black or loamy soil but no way.pls can I use top soil and sandy soil with cow dung. Hoping to go to slaughter for cow dung if at all I will get cos lyf here tire me.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by vanpeele: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
biggal:
Pls you people will not know what you are doing here until one day. God knows dat agric section family is a dear family to me. @Vanpeele I have tried your tomato preservation. God bless you soooo much. Ishtaaq You are already blessed by God. I know d devil will be weakening you ppl from posting here pls resist d devil. You all are touching lives. Others I can't mention you all are great. God bless your family abundantly.

Thanks and I'm glad you're part of the progressive ones.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by jospepper(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mercie123:

So I was able to get the Murano 2F1 @#8,000/50g here in Lagos.

I got the following prices for other varieties:

Cucumber Marketer @ #500/10g
Cucumber Marketer @#6,500/500g
Cucumber Poinset @#6,500/500g
Cucumber Tokyo F1 @#7,500/50g

Sorry I couldn't get the pictures 'cos a courier guy actually picked up mine for me.

Pls this cucumber marketer is it the same with murano2?
How many seed are in 10g? Thanks.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Neduzze5(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hello Vanpeele,

Nice work from you so far and nice videos as well.

I have been following you silently for a while and I've been impressed. I stumbled on this link recently and I don't know if you can do this.

http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/agco-africa-ambassador-2017-video-contest-usd-10000-fully-funded-to-berlingermany/

Wish you goodluck
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by vanpeele: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Neduzze5:
Hello Vanpeele,

Nice work from you so far and nice videos as well.

I have been following you silently for a while and I've been impressed. I stumbled on this link recently and I don't know if you can do this.

http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/agco-africa-ambassador-2017-video-contest-usd-10000-fully-funded-to-berlingermany/

Wish you goodluck

Thanks. I'll try
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Neduzze5(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2016
vanpeele:

Thanks. I'll try

That's fine. I've not been able to start my own sack farming or any other sort of farming so I can't participate for now. I wish you success.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by dataking: 5:27am On Sep 22, 2016
Incredible. Smart thinking and action. Ingenious

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by freeukline(f): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
FOCUSKAY:
murano2 f1 seeds available
Do you stay in Lagos? How much please?

1 Like

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by ishaqteejay(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
freeukline:

Do you stay in Lagos? How much please?
[quote author=freeukline post=54873915]

Do you stay in Lagos? How much please?[/qouote]no i am in kd? There is no murano at all.Call me 09095686131
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by freeukline(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=ishaqteejay post=55055784][/quote] OK.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by 8ytman: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
ishaqteejay:
Hello guys i am back with sack farming but with additional ingredient.which i will like to share with you guys. I planted cukes again nd they are shooting fast with water soluble fertilizer.

Hi ishaqteejay, thanks for the heads up on sack farming. Am in kaduna, how can i meet with you?
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by aka12(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
FOCUSKAY:
murano2 f1 seeds available-#7000/50g- Give away price
pls FUCUSKAY, where r you located at and how can I possible get this seeds(Murano) ? Thanks.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by aka12(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ishaqteejay:
where can i buy them nd how much.
Mine is maxiforce nd super grow
boss Ishaqteejay, pls how can I get this maxi force? I want to get it too. Thanks
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Bonn01: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
ishaqteejay:
2 weeks Giant cucumber leaves growing big nd greenish,thanks to maxi force nd super grow.
I just stumbled on this thread and I have the following questions
1) Did you apply NPK also to this cucumbers?
2)please recommend liquid fertilizers that are good for cucumber other than maxiforce and supergrow
3) Also please recommended the fungicide and pesticide that are best suited for cucumber farming

Thanks
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by fiddzy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mr ishaaq I don't know how I can contact you sir , I am a serving corper in Kaduna here is my digit 08136129820. Pls I would love us to see thank you sir.
Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by gabrielokeke555(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Are you into horticultural crops already or you're thinking about setting up one?

Get your quality agricultural and horticultural inputs such as; hybrid and OPV veggie seeds (Tomatoes, Cucumber, Okra, Sweet Peppers, Hot Peppers, Sweet corn, Radish, Butternut, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green beans, Watermelon, Onions, Carrot and Kale) from The Netherlands, seedling trays, coco peat, mulching foil/film, water soluble fertilizers, drip tube and spray tube irrigation equipment and tunnels.

Our office is Afri-Agri Products Limited located at No. 4 Metalbox Road, off Acme Road, Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja-Lagos.
Or visit our website at www.afri-agri.com; Email: info@afri-agri.com

You can also contact this numbers via call or : 07066935103, 08132253414

It's our pleasure doing business and sharing knowledge with you.

Re: My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. by Swiftgrp: 10:49pm On Jan 13
Pavore9:

If Cabbage, watermelon, cucumber, strawberry are grown without soil (hydroponics and aquaponics) why won't it work out with the sack. Innovation takes us further!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Locally Fabricated Agriculture Machines In Ibadan / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.