Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period (44204 Views)

Six Things Your Period Can Tell You About Your Health. / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by medication: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
AFTER THE NICE TIME WITH YOUR MAN, ARE YOU WORIED OF BEEN PREGNANT?, DON'T HAVE TO WORRY

NEW METHODS, HOW TO DO YOUR HOME PREGNANCY TEST ALL BY YOUR SELF WITHIN 10MINS EVEN BEFORE YOU MISSED YOUR PERIOD,
CALL THIS NO TODAY 08066496781 OR 08052280796
TO ODER THE MANUAL,
Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by DaJoneZ(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
Rather than putting people through a long method of calling and ordering stuff, it helps to explain!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by agathamari(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2009
you pee on it, it registers the hormones and tells whether the pregnancy hormones are present. the embryo must be at least 5 days old to register on the more advanced ones 10 days old for the cheap ones. you can buy them at the drug store. i have seen a few around but not many. EPT is the best one if you can find it. in the us its like $10 i dont know about here though
Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by janeobi2: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
You dont need a manual to know how to perform a simple home pregnancy test. I am a mother of three and don't need to visit the hospitat for preg test. Even b4 i miss my period, my test will tell me.

All u need is your URINE and PREGNANCY TEST STRIP. Simply walk into any chemist store and ask for A PREGNANCY TEST STRIP which costs only #50. Read the instructions on how to use it on the body of the strip and follow it well.
winkthats all

4 Likes

Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by dominique(f): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2009
@medication
as you can see, it has been well explained without anyone calling your number. It doesn't take a professional to carry out pregnancy test these days.

5 Likes

Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by Omojudy: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
dominique:
@medication
as you can see, it has been well explained without anyone calling your number. It doesn't take a professional to carry out pregnancy test these days.

old thread i see. but una harsh oh. later if this person go rob una go blame am. na business he be dey find wey una just hijack him thread burn him cable finish cheesy grin
Re: How To Do A Home Pregnancy Test All By Your Self Before Your Period by Nobody: 12:50am On May 31, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. wink

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Cream For Hydroquinone.-(dangers Of Hydroquinone.) / Drunk Man Being Transported In A Hilux Van Spotted Urinating In Public (Photos) / Why The Vagina May Itch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.