Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (113982 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2016
Nawa oooo, dis tests don make me miss ooo, am back nw solomon, bumper to bumber following,

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
Oh lawd! *Beht why can't I write like this?*

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2016
*clears throat*.... daddy good morning...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2016
*clears throat*.... daddy good morning... Happy Children's Day to us in arrears.. emmm daddy, you're owing us o... You no even celebrate yesterday with us sef... it's not fair o... anyways sha, I've missed you.. but no forget say na TWO updates we dey get today... Thanks in anticipate... much love

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by DandyPearl(f): 8:21am On May 28, 2016
Bobolayefa:
*clears throat*.... daddy good morning... Happy Children's Day to us in arrears.. emmm daddy, you're owing us o... You no even celebrate yesterday with us sef... it's not fair o... anyways sha, I've missed you.. but no forget say na TWO updates we dey get today... Thanks in anticipate... much love
seconded

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2016
DandyPearl:
seconded
thirded

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Dmatthias(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2016
Oladim001:
thirded
fourthted

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by OloriAbefe(f): 1:24pm On May 28, 2016
Dmatthias:

fourthted
Fifthed

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
...... .... I am really glad seeing your comments and likes... It's really been my drive.. But I won't be able to update till at least Monday or Tuesday next week... My laptop just crashed yesterday.... I really don't know what happened...
... I have been down since yesterday because of that... If I am unable to get it fixed after Tuesday, i will go back to my phone..
.. Please, you guys shouldn't be mad though, I will surely finish what I have started.......
.....love you all.....

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by DandyPearl(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
...... .... I am really glad seeing your comments and likes... It's really been my drive.. But I won't be able to update till at least Monday or Tuesday next week... My laptop just crashed yesterday.... I really don't know what happened...
... I have been down since yesterday because of that... If I am unable to get it fixed after Tuesday, i will go back to my phone..
.. Please, you guys shouldn't be mad though, I will surely finish what I have started.......
.....love you all.....
We'll still be here when you're back cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by babydecency2(f): 3:52pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmmm tot i will neva catch up with u again and here i am waiting for d next update.dnt worry dear ur laptop will be fixed maybe it spoiled so dat u will wait for me now am hia it will be fixed. Kudos to u james.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by boladex1: 4:29pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.....love you all.....

We will be waiting impatiently for you anytime

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by SPDAZZY(f): 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by prettyJoy22(f): 5:56pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.....love you all.....
ouch! it's well... was really looking forward to an up date

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.....love you all.....

take ur time bro fully behind u

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.....love you all.....
ohh And my birthday is tomorrow so i wont be receiving a gift from you. Can you please just try to update just a little for me tomorrow i will really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Youngfalz(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
solomonbrown64:
.....love you all.....
I am solidly behind u bro. even if na hundred years u go use we still dey here

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickiej(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2016
nice story

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by gabazin080(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
Omotayelolu:
Happy birthday Bro. Solomon. Wishing you long live and prosperity.
happy birthday dear
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Bobolayefa(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm... *to daddy Solo's laptop* Pls get well soon.. Daddy don't worry, we're here for you.. we'll send you flowers and cards... and we'll also pray for you

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by slimsue(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2016
Bobolayefa:
Hmmm... *to daddy Solo's laptop* Pls get well soon.. Daddy don't worry, we're here for you.. we'll send you flowers and cards... and we'll also pray for you
I will add chocolate. Get well soon laptop so dat Oga Solomonbrown64 we give us sick update.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Omotayelolu(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
gabazin080:
happy birthday dear
Thanks a million times. I really appreciate it.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:49pm On May 29, 2016
Oladim001:
ohh And my birthday is tomorrow so i wont be receiving a gift from you. Can you please just try to update just a little for me tomorrow i will really appreciate it.
...... ..... Waoh... Happy birthday bro.... I wish I could write but I don't know how to do that when I am down.... I am just too emotional... Lol..... Sorry about that...
... Well,.....I can't do much than wish you well today and many more years of fulfillment but you will surely get some post-birthday gifts from me in the form of six solid updates on Wednesday morning... I will find a way to type them..
... Once again, happy birthday....
... To every one else, thanks for your touching comments, won't disappoint you all..
..... Happy birthday too, Omotayelolu....
.. All I wrote up there also applies to you too......

4 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by tgwltm(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2016
@solomonbrown64 I've been on the "GHOST READERS" side all these while 'cos you fail to mention me when you started the write up.
But here I'm persuading you to get your LAPTOP fixed in time has the wait is getting annoying.
Well, kudos to you all along. More MB to your device and more riches to your purse from your HARDWORK Inshallah (AMEEN) .

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Omotayelolu(f): 1:46pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks. will be expecting the update.[quote author=solomonbrown64 post=46086395]
...... ..... Waoh... Happy birthday bro.... I wish I could write but I don't know how to do that when I am down.... I am just too emotional... Lol..... Sorry about that...
... Well,.....I can't do much than wish you well today and many more years of fulfillment but you will surely get some post-birthday gifts from me in the form of six solid updates on Wednesday morning... I will find a way to type them..
... Once again, happy birthday....
... To every one else, thanks for your touching comments, won't disappoint you all..
..... Happy birthday too, Omotayelolu....
.. All I wrote up there also applies to you too......
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by VictorZeus(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
Ehmmm... my brethren as wait for a possible update 2nyt I brought us some cans zobo.. feel free to request for urs.

Ehen... Solo no vex sey I never comment since... My phone crashed last week... no worry 50 likes from me on ur next update
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by VictorZeus(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
Ehmmm... my brethren as we all wait for a possible update 2nyt I brought us some cans zobo.. feel free to request for urs.

Ehen... Solo no vex sey I never comment since... My phone crashed last week... no worry 50 likes from me on ur next update
Ehmmm... my brethren as we all wait for a possible update 2nyt I brought us some cans of zobo.. feel free to request for urs.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Happy new month guys. And happy new UPDATES too.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2016
CHAPTER 9
THE FORGOTTEN LANDS 2
CLAUDIA

“You failed in your duty and one of the few reasons why I haven’t thrown that spy away from this place is because of you. I still don’t know how you allowed another woman take your place as the only one he trusts, I can’t still get my head around it.” Anna said.

“She fvcked him the first time they met. I didn’t give it…….”

“She fvcked him?.....dear spirits, how could you have allowed that to happen? Aren’t you aware that he has the same attributes as her master and once he opens himself to her filthy hold, he will form sort of bond as he will feel safer with her. That explains why he doesn’t trust anyone here and your failure to help in his time of need only pushed him to her lure. This was your first field work and you failed miserably. You have to find a way to get him to trust you again, do not sleep with him, you must use other methods.”

“I could just tell him that she killed his wife and daughter, which will surely make him hate her.”
Anna looked at with a look of disappointment and I wondered what I said to have warranted such;

“How can you even think of uttering such to him, you will only increase the distance between the both of you. He will discover that himself and whatever he does after is his choice. You have been with him more than anyone here, you must know a little about him even if he doesn’t reveal much. You are young and only Ellen rivals you in being the perfect woman. Use everything you have to appeal to his person. From what I have seen, we don’t have much time to do what we want with him. Sooner or later, he will be forced to leave her. I want you to be his guardian and if possible, make him fall in love. He is hated by many here but I know a few who want him for various reasons, Ellen is one of such.”

“Ellen….? Why would she be attracted to someone like Kieran, better good-looking men have tried and failed to get her, why the wild man?”

“That is what I do not know myself, she is really into him and since this is the first time I have seen her moved by a man, I am unable to tell if she is after him or his gift. I am sure you know not everyone here is just about working for mankind; some do have their own agendas. I know you are a very busy person and you love your books more but I will need you make Kieran your focus from now on. You will be one of his teachers since he has the lost gift of writing prophecies.”

I dropped the book in my hands when I heard what she just said, Kieran can write prophecies.

“I know it’s hard to believe but he can, you will teach how to use that side of his gift as we need that part of him more than anything else. There are so many ends in the prophecy that I can’t seem to interpret. This side of him is what you mustn’t tell anyone, whatever you find, you will report to me. Now go and be more useful.”

I stood and left, even if I didn’t like the manner which she spoke to me, I knew I brought this on myself. Kieran can actually write prophecies, it’s no wonder why many dangerous people want him at all cost and some unusually attracted to him. Ellen, the woman that smiles more at her kind than any being is now suddenly interested in a wild man, I thought I had my hands full with that gordond ,now I have even more work to do.

Ellen is one of the most experienced guardians around even though she is still on the young side. She has gone into the world and brought more gifted ones than any other. Strangely, she goes for just the females which has made many of us believe she might actually be attracted to her own kind but we know that if that was the case, she would have been thrown out long ago as it is nearly impossible to hide such things from mother. I concluded that she might have had some horrible moments with men or she is just different from everyone else. She keeps to herself most of the time and only comes alive when she is sent to bring in another gifted one. She would have been the preferred choice to bring in Kieran if he was female. She is very efficient and gets everything done exactly as ordered. She is a witch, which was quite rare among us here, most are sorceresses. What is in Kieran that suddenly wakes up something we thought never existed in her? He is just like any other man, only that he carries within him what I think should never have been his as he seems incapable of ever utilizing such abilities to their full potentials. He is stubborn, silly and doesn’t think before doing anything. Well, I will only watch from afar, for now, I need to do what I have never done before – taming a man.

I heard laughter as I got closer to his room; he was forced to move to another room as mother didn’t want him in the same space with that spy. The laugh was genuine and it seemed strange for someone like him to be this happy, what could be making him laugh and who is with him?
I knocked and then opened the door after some few moments, I saw the one person I didn’t want o see beside him. Ellen was teaching him how to do a simple subtraction spell of removing something. She seemed quite happy and it makes me wonder how it is so easy to get to this man.

“Claudia, you are well already. I am happy to see you walk again.” He said, pulling me into a warm embrace and whispering to my ears for me to get Ellen out of the room. I nearly chuckled but held myself.

“Can I have the room, please?” I asked, looking straight at Ellen as I did.

“We are in the middle of something, can’t whatever you want with me wait?” Kieran asked, winking at me.

“No, it’s fine Kieran. We will continue some other time.” Ellen said, she gave me a cold look before leaving.

As soon as she left, Kieran stopped with his smiles and put on his normal look. He walked up to me after staring at me for a while and led me to his bed. He gently took hold of my hair and started tossing it here and there. He arranged the hair properly again and sat beside me in bed.

“What is the grimoire of the chosen?” he asked. The question shook me to my bones and all I could do was open my mouth. How did he know of a secret so guided?

..... Happ new month, folks.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
ride on boss,i am feeling you.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Oladim001(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2016
Thats 1. Five more solid updates to go. Am really enjoying this. Its really unpredictable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.