Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (114060 Views)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2016
solomonbrown64:
... Where is Tobadein?... [/b]
Blood of God!
I've missed a lot!
I missed you on Nairaland, so I decided to surf through Coolval22...
Thanks for the invite, but permit me to read through before giving comments...
Dmarvin, where art thou?..
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
guy you are nailing it,please continue you are the king.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
Great storyline bro.
Biko, where is the next update?
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by elprokez(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
Oga Brown... Still waiting for tonight's dinner.

wink
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Adasun(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
the flight was gud and i finally landed cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Youngfalz(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2016
coolOh boy, u too bad, anytime wey i read ur post i dey always feel u. More grease to ya elbow MAN

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jupitre(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2016
Oga Solo..u no even fit cal me wen u knw say i dey 4lw una story wella..anyways am hea..hope say barman dey around?i nid sme drinks o nd kulikuli..
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:48am On May 05, 2016
Chapter 4
Follow
Nyasa

“Pardon ma’am, have you been fortunate to see an old woman with a tall young man with a mane?....” This is the question I have been asking for most of the day now and I have been getting the same answer; no. How can a grown man and an old woman be so elusive to everyone, something is definitely not right here. It was getting dark and I needed a place to lay my head. I got into the little town of Hayville earlier in the day as I believed this was the most likely place they might be as it was the closest town coming from the North. It is the town that leads to all cities in the midlands; surely they must have passed through here. I must be missing something.

I found an inn and quickly paid before heading to the room allocated to me. I brought out a small knife from my bag which I used to cut my wrist allowing the blood drain into a little cup. I took a feather from my bag too and wrote to my master;
“I am in the town of Hayville , I arrived there this morning. I have asked around concerning the man you seek but I didn’t get a favorable reply. Each man and woman has denied seeing an old woman and a man with a mane. But, I am very sure they passed through this town, I think something is not right about the information I was given.”

I dropped the feather and pulled off my clothes as I felt I needed to have my bath. I washed my body and got dressed. I was making the bed when I saw something moving in my travel book. I got closer to have a good look and then I realized it was my master writing back.

“Your message brought to mind the speech of those soldiers that were killed yesterday. One of them actually called the old woman a woman of magic. I think the old lady look was merely a disguise because I refuse to believe any sane person will send an old lady to come challenge Elphisius in his territory. It is certainly a disguise. Elphisius told me earlier today that she has a thick accent which is peculiar with the people from deep in the mid-lands. Start from there and get me favorable report by nightfall tomorrow.”
I closed the book and kept it inside my bag, as I did, I came across my black leather. I almost forgot my promise and wanted to put it on, but then the master’s threat brought me back to reality. I placed the leather back at the bottom of my bag before proceeding to the pub down the inn. I couldn’t sleep anymore after what the master said.

“Pardon sire, I am new in town. You see, I am an artist and I am really fascinated about buildings where people stay, such as inns, squares and palaces.” The wild looking man at the pub nodded, which was a good sign for me.

“I will simply like to know how many inns are in this town. I like to be organized.” I smiled, before pushing out my chest a little as that was what he had been staring at since the conversation started.

“Oh,…there is…there are two inns actually. This is mine which as you can see is located just as one enters the city. The other is at the back of town, along the path to the south.” I nodded my thanks.

“One more thing sire, have you been fortunate to see my partner, he hasn’t returned since I sent him on errand earlier in the day. He has a mane, blue eyes and is quite tall. He is my brother and very important to me.”

“There are quite a lot of people like that around here but a certain man fits just what you just said. He is married and they came in here since yesterday. I wouldn’t think he is your brother.”

"Oh, I don’t think he is. You have my thanks sire, you have been very helpful.”

I took a drink from my cup and found a place to sit as I thought about what the man said. If they actually visited an inn, it is most likely to be this one as it wouldn’t make any sense to travel all the way to the outskirts of town. They are in hiding and will quickly want to gel with the people here. They must be here and may have probably been on their way, I will find out soon enough.

“A penny for your thoughts?” I heard a clear, calm voice ask. I looked towards the direction of the voice and to my shame; my cup fell from my hands.

"I am sorry ma’am,I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Oh, it’s fine. It’s my fault. Have a seat.” He smiled before taking his seat.

"You were deep in your thoughts.”

I didn’t answer as I thought of striking the man right away and take him to my master as he most certainly fit what I was told he would look like. He is tall, lean but strong with wild blue eyes. He has a long black mane that he just allows free and dear spirits, he is beautiful. But then, it might not be him as I couldn’t feel what Master said I would when I come in contact with the man. There was nothing extraordinary about him apart from his physical looks. It’s not him, just another man who must have left his wife at home to come here to fvck.

“Ma am…..?”

“…Oh please, call me Vanessa. I was only thinking about my next work of art. I am an artist with a taste for buildings.”

“That’s quite unusual; women do not like such dirty works. What might have caused you to go through such path?”

“My father was one and although he didn’t make much out of it, he kept on with it. He died while he was painting.” I feigned crying and the man who was yet to tell me his name gently took my hands and rubbed his thumb over my palm. Through my tears, I saw him look at my palms as he gently rubbed them, trying to confirm if he was lying about who I was. Artists usually have rough palms due to their nature of work. He is indeed smart or he is hiding something for him to be checking how true a stranger’s story was. If he was just here to fvck, he would have charmed me off by now. He is hiding something.

"I am sorry about his death. So,you decided to carry on with his passion, how sweet.” He said.

"Yes, I am glad about it. What about you?”

“…I am a simple man. I am a healer and I just got married. Being married has been quite the experience and its taking a toll on me. I come here most nights to just drink away.” I nodded to what he said. He might have the wild looks but he wasn’t a drinker and he did well to hide his palms from my sight.

“You are a very beautiful woman, why aren’t you married?” He asked, looking at me in a strange way. The look wasn’t that of lust, it was of something I wasn’t sure of.

"Oh, I am but he is never around, always moving from one place to another. I have learnt to do likewise.” He smiled after hearing that and then took hold of my palms, whispering;

"Tell me, why can’t we find solace in each other arms for tonight?” I knew where he was headed and I also know I shouldn’t do it but I needed to find out more about this man. He is obviously lying about who he is and he knows I am too. The question is; why would he decide to do what he didn’t want to do earlier. Either way, I will find out soon enough.
I smiled before standing up, swinging my hips as I headed for my room. He drank his last and followed me to where I was headed.

6 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
jupitre:
Oga Solo..u no even fit cal me wen u knw say i dey 4lw una story wella..anyways am hea..hope say barman dey around?i nid sme drinks o nd kulikuli..
... Abeg no vex.... Na the mods no want make i tag anybody oh....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:51am On May 05, 2016
Tobadein:
Great storyline bro.

Biko, where is the next update?
....Thanks bro, I have updated...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
elprokez:
Oga Brown... Still waiting for tonight's dinner.

wink
.... Sorry..... I might not be able to do what I am used to.. . Morning and evenings as the power situation in the country is horrible.... I have been using generator to update the last few days.... Manage for na, abeg...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 9:55am On May 05, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Yea.. This story makes me miss Legend of the seeker, oh how I want to watch that movie again! Nice work Solomon. Continue
.... Thanks dear.... Keep reading...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 10:37am On May 05, 2016
guy you kept me glued to the screen of my phone,i am reading your story as if i am preparing for jamb.nice storyline guy.you are going places mr Brown keep the good works.....

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by OloriAbefe(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
Job well done @op, but I think the last update should be from Nyasa POV not CLAUDIA. My observation thou, I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
OloriAbefe:
Job well done @op, but I think the last update should be from Nyasa POV not CLAUDIA. My observation thou, I stand to be corrected.
... .... Thanks... I was in a hurry when I was typing... Keep reading, dear....
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 12:33pm On May 05, 2016
jephthal:
guy you kept me glued to the screen of my phone,i am reading your story as if i am preparing for jamb.nice storyline guy.you are going places mr Brown keep the good works.....
... .... Lol... I am flattered..

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lecturebidz(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2016
Nice work solomon,more grease to thy elbows*
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... .... Lol... I am flattered..
no flattering my guy you are really good...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by vickkydgreat(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmm, this is an awesome piece, Solomon u rilly liv up 2 dat name because u ar are blessed with d power of creativity and ability to control crowds... Keep it up bro u ar goin places
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jupitre(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2016
Oga Solo don gv me food o...thanks bro..more knowledge oooo..fud widout drnks...habaaa..where barman dey now??
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
solomonbrown64:

....Thanks bro, I have updated...
Hope this mystery man is not Kieran?
If he is...
Solomonbrown64, you're the driver(Author) here so please get us to a safe haven.
Still, I follow.
Thanks bro.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
CONTINUED
NYASA

He locked the door behind him as soon as he came in. I fixed my gaze at him because I actually do not know how to start things like this. I can seduce men but I have never taken it more than that because my body is only for the king and all other diplomats and representatives of other kingdoms know this. We only tease the men when they seem stubborn to put their seal to whatever the king wants. No man has ever seen beyond my leather save for the king and his father. But, I wasn’t in my uniform any longer and moreover I am not under my master’s territory anymore. Anyone can harm me here except those with magic. I waited patiently as I didn’t want to reveal my lack of knowledge in such areas. The king and his father weren’t the kissing or charming type like the man before me. They just ask us to bend over like an animal and mount us from behind.

After returning my stare for a while, he decided to take the lead and came in quick steps which scared me a little and caused me to harden my fists to protect myself. He stopped when he got to me and held up my chin as he was taller than I was. He bent a little and put his lips with mine, I didn’t know what to do next, so I instinctively parted my lips and he slid his tongue into my mouth. The moment his tongue touched mine, all of my resistances seemed to vanish and I followed his every move. I slowly released my hands and allowed them free, they found their way to his neck as I pulled him closer to me. His hands found their way to my gown, and slowly, they loosed the bindings at the back. I wanted to stop him when he started doing that as I didn’t feel comfortable with what was about to happen. I felt I was breaking the oath I swore a long time ago. Just as I was about to push him aside, he suddenly stopped and calmly started loosing the bindings that held my gown at my breast before pulling it down. I was supposed to stop him but I couldn’t, no one has ever done this to me before. I am usually the one that does the pulling down, I was helpless and weak. I hated being like this as I felt I was under the control of another man apart from my master. He also pulled down the underwear holding back my breasts, releasing them from their cages. He whistled after what he saw and put one of the nipples in his warm mouth which brought a little moan from me. He stopped rather too quick and moved to pull down my trousers and then I suddenly realized that my knives were strapped to it. I wasn’t quick enough to stop him though but surprisingly, he didn’t mind. He just pulled down the cloth and flung it somewhere before returning to his feet. He moved a step back and looked at me from my head to my pink toes and said,

“You are beautiful; your husband must be fvcking stupid to leave you for his travels.”
I smiled but then I felt ashamed as no one has seen me like this apart from whom I willingly gave my body to. He pulled up his cloth and gently carried me over to the bed. As soon as he set me on the bed; he started kissing me from my hair and then he moved to my forehead, then to my eyes, nose, lips and then my neck. He rose up his head and he had this wild look on his face which actually scared me. He smiled for no reason and descended on my nipples, twirling his tongue with so mastery, I wondered how many women he has done this to. My moans increased when he bit my nipples, master likes my breasts but he has never put them in his mouth as he felt we were below his class. He only likes the view of seeing them jiggle as he pounds me from behind.

The man stopped with my breasts which caused me to grumble. My grumble made him smile and then he started pulling off his trousers. I felt it was time for me to do what my master does, so I stood up and knelt on the bed waiting for me him to enter me that. But he didn’t, I thought he had left only for me to turn back to see him looking at me in a strange way. He shook his head and just turned me over gently. He slowly parted my legs and then put down his face into my womanliness. I was shocked and wondered what he was up to. I pushed his face away from there and used my hands to cover the bushy area. My reaction made him laugh so hard, he started crying. I became confused and wondered if he had lost it.

“I am not going to harm you, if you don’t enjoy what I am about to do. You can tell me to leave and I will.”
He seemed very confident in whatever madness he was about to carry out, so I slowly took my hands off. He smiled and then went back there. At first, I didn’t feel anything but then I started moaning as I felt some strange sensations all over me. He was using his tongue for whatever he was doing, and I really enjoyed it as I started moaning really loud. This must be what the women of class get to enjoy from their husbands. He stopped again suddenly and this time, I showed my anger with a frown on my face. He laughed a little and asked me to come on top of him after lying on the bed. I was surprised by the request but I did what he asked, as soon as I did, I felt his c.ock. It wasn’t long but it was thick, he pulled me up a little and inserted it inside me. I breathed out as it stretched every bit of my walls. He moved in and out slowly before he started going in furiously.

Instinctively, I moved my waist in line with his; I learnt this from master as he hated doing the whole work alone as he calls it. Failure to move with his pace usually gets us some slaps on our buttocks as most times he fvcks at least two of us. The constant, furious stretching of my walls made me wetter and the sensation from the fluid work caused me to scream as the pleasure was one I have never felt before. After what seemed a while, he slowed down a little, I was relieved but it didn’t last as he picked up pace again. Just as he was about to release, he pushed me aside and spilled his fluid on the bed before collapsing, totally exhausted.

We were both breathing hard and trying to calm ourselves down. I was about to ask him if I was sort of the class that deserves what he just did when he suddenly pulled me aside and held me to the bed. His grip was like steel; very firm, I couldn’t even move. He put his entire weight on my thighs, making me unable to move.

“Your hands are rough but not as rough as they should be. Your skin is smooth and flawless, a trait of high class women or concubines of the rich. You passed through a difficult childhood which is evident in your palms but that was a long time ago as they have smoothened over the years. You came into town today and have been busy asking about an old woman and a young man. You were sent by someone going by your weapons and expensive clothes. I am going to ask this question, once and I won’t ask a second time; who are you?” He asked with a frown on his face. He wasn’t smiling and his blue eyes were cold.

I have been found out but he doesn’t know who I am. I can’t tell him his assertions are wrong but I can tell him the truth. I am still wondering how he is still very strong despite what he just did.

“You are right, I am sent by someone after you. You are very important to him and he deemed it fit for me to get you. I know now that you are the person he seeks now but I still don’t know what makes you special because I can’t feel anything within you. I won’t tell who sent me, no matter what you do,”

"I should kill you now but I won’t, just stay away from me. If I see you again, I won’t think twice.” He got up from the bed and started putting on his clothes. Just as he was about to leave, I pulled him back and said,

"I won’t stop coming and you know it.” He nodded and kissed me before hitting my head on the door which made me sleep.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Rex1(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2016
Wow! Strange things r happening, 2 episodes in a day, then i must still b dreaming, pssh aarh! Jesus, i just punched myself, o my goshh! Look at zobo dripping off my mouth, dis is definitely no dream menh or am i mad? No, definitely not!

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
Solomonbrown64 , thanks for that sensual update.

I see Nyasa falling in love(or lust for now) with Kieran.

And that wicked king(I can't even spell his name) will feel betrayed, thereby hunting Kieran himself.

But, that unknown who isn't gifted?...

Still, I follow...

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2016
Rex1:
Wow! Strange things r happening, 2 episodes in a day, then i must still b dreaming, pssh aarh! Jesus, i just punched myself, o my goshh! Look at zobo dripping off my mouth, dis is definitely no dream menh or am i mad? No, definitely not!

Mr Rex1, don't injure yourself o!

God is already answering our prayers for multiple updates.
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2016
Rex1:

Mr Rex1, don't injure yourself o!

God is already answering our prayers for multiple updates.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
dancing mood activated.2 updates today,maybe 4 updates tomorrow.#the change we want.

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Lonergem: 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
waiting for the next update. kudos bro

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 11:12am On May 06, 2016
CHAPTER 5
REMORSE
CLAUDIA

I was busy reading one of the books on prophecy when Kieran suddenly barged into the room. He looked ruffled with his hair all over the place. This wasn’t how he looked when he left the room a while ago to feel the wind despite my warnings. He went straight for our things and asked, no, he ordered me to be on my feet and drop the ugly book I was reading. I didn’t like what he said, so I decided to stay put. He looked at me with an angry stare before taking the things out of the room. I wondered why he was in such a hurry but when I heard him setting the things on the horse I got for us this morning, I knew he wasn’t playing around. I ran quickly to where he was. The horse was tied to the panes of the windows in our room where I could watch it as I didn’t trust the people in this town.

"Why are you in such a hurry?” I asked as he was filled with so much emotions that it was difficult for me to know which he was feeling now.

“Just get on the horse woman.” He said, gritting his teeth. Dear spirits, what an unpredictable man. I got on the horse and quickly he raced out into the path that leads out of the town.

After we have ridden for quite some time, we slowed down a little and got down from the horse. He walked back for a while and stopped. He looked around, searching for something I knew not. He walked back to the horse and started playing with my toes, which shocked me. What is wrong with this man, he was asking strange moments ago, now he is suddenly kind?

“I met a strange woman at the inn when I left the room. I heard her asking about a man that fits my look. She was after me, I went over to speak with her and find out who she is. We spoke for a while and during that period, I found out she wasn’t much of a talker which made her lies quite easy to read. I charmed into letting me follow her room and after we had sex, I was able to find……”

“…..so you slept with her?” He ignored my questions and continued with what he was saying.

“…I was then able to find that she is one of the gorgonds. I have seen such knives before and they are only meant for them. The gordonds are very dangerous people and I am sure you know you can’t use magic against them. If she is after me, then it means…………..”

“…..the mad king wants you.” I completed his statement.

“That’s what is not making any sense to me. why does he want me when he has the same power with me? Why did he kill my wife and daughter when he could have just come after me.” “I am sorry, I wish I could explain everything but I don’t have the answers, my superior does.”
He nodded and got back on the horse as he rode into the night.
*******************************,***************
...N.B....I will be really busy today...so you guys should manage this....

4 Likes

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by nekanzee(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2016
thank goodness that this one is getting things in a simple way compared to richy(alpha) thumbs up for the update .more

1 Like

Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by Tobadein(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2016
No qualms bro., just take your time 'cos I know you will need it in giving us another thrilling update.

Still, I follow...
Re: A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance by jephthal: 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
oh,it is getting more and more interesting,solo you are hitting it.

still,following like a zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

The Naughty Sisters / Shadows Of The Green / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.