Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland (925 Views)

Romanceland/nairaland Most Sassy Guy. Rate My Today's Office Pix! / Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Shamstiel: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
1. There are too many fake monikers here

2. There are more stupidd than intelligent people

3. Most of the people always online here have no life outside nairaland. They are just a keyboard celebrity

4. Too many broke people. I know because I saw most of their attitude on the miss nairaland competition thread

5. The pretty girls are dumb while the ugly girls are intelligent

6. Naijaboiy, wristbangle, tosyne2much, and very few monikers are the only respected people who will not be afraid to be blunt but they have been tagged haters of women

7. If you are bored and you don't have anything to do, log into romance section and create a thread don't worry no mod will ban you because they don't exist. I tried it in politics section and I got banned for 2 weeks

8. Don't bother about seeking for advice here, these good for nothing crackhead broke people will derail your thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Your siggy shows dat u r fake too

1 Like

Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by jamex93(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
No 5 is not true.

I agree with others grin
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
How much is awarded to the best observer of the year? They should kuku come and give it to this guy already grin
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by hatux: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good...
Ye,
This one goes out to all romancelander...
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by hatux: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good...
Ye,
This one goes out to all romancelander...
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Shamstiel: 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Another fact, this thread will not generate any traffic. Only dumb topics do
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
See mumu siggy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Shamstiel: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
See mumu siggy cheesy cheesy
So my siggy is the only thing u got. So shocked with the way you think undecided
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
No 5 is not true.
I agree with others grin
Are you not intelligent?
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
discoprophet:

Are you not intelligent?
Am i ugly undecided
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am i ugly undecided
Damn! Really, you're dumb!
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
tongue Op you're fake too ... Go change your siggy first Man undecided
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
Shamstiel:
Another fact, this thread will not generate any traffic. Only dumb topics do
You should've said this earlier, you want to gather traffic maybe to make you feel good about yourself I don't know, well there you go.
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
discoprophet:

Damn!
Really, you're dumb!
embarassedundecided
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2016
It encampusulated everything
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
embarassedundecided
Don't mind, he's just trolling you... You're a BwB. Beauty with Brains
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2016
emitoz:

awwww thank u
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
emitoz:

babe got the gist while you were trying too hard to understand the game
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
awwww thank u
You have feelings for lies just like i got feelings for you
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by faith551(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2016
For those who make NL and romance land their home. ive been here for a year and i believe 95% of romancelanders don't even know my moniker exists,i just comment when i see fit and make post that i think is important, every other thing that happens is non of my concern
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by 4C2215131: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Shamstiel:

3. Most of the people always online here have no life outside nairaland. They are just a keyboard celebrity

4. Too many broke people. I know because I saw most of their attitude on the miss nairaland competition thread

6. Naijaboiy, wristbangle, tosyne2much, and very few monikers are the only respected people who will not be afraid to be blunt but they have been tagged haters of women

7. If you are bored and you don't have anything to do, log into romance section and create a thread don't worry no mod will ban you because they don't exist. I tried it in politics section and I got banned for 2 weeks

8. Don't bother about seeking for advice here, these good for nothing crackhead broke people will derail your thread.

At no. 7, I believe everything goes here. Seems the powers that be have come to realise like you observed in no.2 that it's no use regulating this board as it is filled with knuckleheads who have nothing better to do (mostly undergrads, un-employed grads, teenagers and the like).

Having said this, there are like you observed in no.6 folks who are real as they get here too. They chip in now and then to provide wholesome information as opposed to the oversexed (or undersexed) crackheads that litter the terrain frustrating the attempt of folks who fall under no.8 to get anything out of the forum.

You're definitely on point with no.3. Take this board out of their lives and they are kaput! No.5 also harbour a lot of these folks.They thrive on it (Romance board), fantasizing their existence away while taking jabs at shitheads just like them via their cell phones, laptop or whatever contraption they use in accessing the net.

With no.1 aint nobody registering in a forum with their real identities (you know why). Of course save for professional bloggers and other Internet inspired ways of earning income you'd definitely be a brokeass individual to spend all your time on the internet as you have nothing better to do courtesy of being unemployed which now informs your financial status (I'm sure most access this board via some paltry internet subscription on their cells or whatever which also conforms ther broke status).

Well, come to think of it, the country is hard and life itself needs more than the skills of Ferdinand Magellan to navigate it's murky waters so if by coming on the Romance board in NL they attain some sort of releveance to their existence why deny then a moment in the sun?
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by OjayDavido(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Too true
Re: Facts I Have Gathered From Romanceland by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Shamstiel:

number 5 is so on point grin grin grin grin grin beauty without brains everywhere undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo- This Could Be Us But You Too Like Asoebi / Is It Advisable For A Guy To Settle Down With His Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.