Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Photos: A Weird Witch Doctor Spotted Today Giving Charms To Young Men In Ph - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: A Weird Witch Doctor Spotted Today Giving Charms To Young Men In Ph (686 Views)

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Nairaland Petrol Station Spotted Today At Ayobo-ogun State (photos) / See The Classic Benz Car Spotted Today At Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Weird Witch Doctor Spotted Today Giving Charms To Young Men In Ph by argob44(f): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Its weird!

I was chilling somewhere today when I spotted about nine young men surrounding an ezemor as the Igbos would call him, giving charms to them for five hundred naira.

According to one of the guys who spoke with ; the witch doctor give them charms to protect them from machete cut during a fight and several protective charms, and that all they need to do is bring out everything in their pocket for him to bless it, and then, pay 500naira. Well, I wanted to stop them but they told me I will loose my manhood if I do and I laughed! What do you think?

www.asbgistng.com/2016/04/photos-weird-witch-doctor-spotted-today.html?m=1

Re: Photos: A Weird Witch Doctor Spotted Today Giving Charms To Young Men In Ph by Oche211(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Another level of scam. Nd one mumu will go try dat charm somewhere
Re: Photos: A Weird Witch Doctor Spotted Today Giving Charms To Young Men In Ph by qualified(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
FOOLISH boys!! what do they need charms for? undecided

this ezemmuo is well fed though, unlike the ones i see in nollywood grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finest Girl Nigeria Officially Release List 9th Edition Contestants Judges / Check Out This Funny Church Advert / RRS Picks Up Lekan Shonde. The Man Who Allegedly Beat His Wife To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.