Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling (40690 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Things You Need To Do Before You Are 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
Rather it's exposing you ladies more and ratifying the claim that Most ladies are what she is cry
And that richer and better guys than the hypocrites end up with one

Lobatan gringrin

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
dem too dey mumu sometimes
Mumu is an understatement

it should be Foolish fools
Buhahahahahahahahahgringringringrin

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by anigbajumo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
With the various threads on Nairaland about ladies being oloshos, there is no doubt that Nigerian guys have a long way to go. You meet a lady, assume she is an olosho, she begins to act like one and you cry foul and fill Nairaland up with tales of how ladies are oloshos. How about you work on your mentality first? It might help. Meanwhile, if you like refer to every Nigerian lady as olosho, you go still carry one out of the multitude of oloshos and you go wife am last last.

Every dick was a hit

From Chima to Tunde to Kabiru

Olosho ti take over

If you like call me olosho, na you sabi, one of your guy wey get better money go carry me put for house last last and I go dey chop the money dey swell like puff puff
N/b: E fit be you cheesy

If you like call me olosho, na you sabi, one of your guy wey get better money go carry me put for house last last and I go dey chop the money dey swell like puff puff
N/b: E fit be you.

Certified olosho spotted, God bless yer hustle sister. If yer Kitty kat reach elastic limits, yer assumption might not work on time and u may stylish reach menopause stage.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

And that richer and better guys than the hypocrites end up with one

Lobatan gringrin
She is even defending herself. There is nothing wrong with thinking that you can jump down from a flying aeroplane and still be alive. So many movies that has filled your head with unequal fantacies that you can cheat karma. You open your legs for any guy in your youth and still expect to marry a decent man. Wake up! You reap what you sow, consciously.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
Na you sabi... when you finally choose the "olosho" you want to settle down with don't forget to invite the Nairaland family.

N/b: angry oga don't vex me too much or I will marry your father and make you my step son. cheesy na joke o

You are free to go ahead. I guess you are planning to be, 'Late' sooner or later. That route you are taking won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by misspicy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
She is even defending herself. There is nothing wrong with thinking that you can jump down from a flying aeroplane and still be alive. So many movies that has filled your head with unequal fantacies that you can cheat karma. You open your legs for any guy in your youth and still expect to marry a decent man. Wake up! You reap what you sow, consciously.
In your dreams my friend wink

the bad girls marry every Saturday,what is reaping what you sow doing about it? cheesy

all I see here is sentiments and societal pressure, which at a time would have held a little weight but in this century,it is inconsequential, even Linda Ikeji attested she could buy a man,which isn't really a lie tongue

insult ladies all you want,it won't stop them from getting married to richer guys gringringrin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by zeetyzin(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
emusmith:
haha bro
d babe vex me ni.. Apologies.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
misspicy:

the bad girls marry every Saturday,what is reaping what you sow doing about it? cheesy

all I see here is sentiments and societal pressure, which at a time would have held a little weight but in this century,it is inconsequential, even Linda Ikeji attested she could buy a man,which isn't really a lie tongue

insult ladies all you want,it won't stop them from getting married to richer guys gringringrin
See who her role model is...I give up
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by kumulus(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
It would be best to know that not all would get married....."what rocks my boat..........."

Iyaff talk my own......who next?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
And So? Ladies are still better than we,Guys
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by chibzykeys(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Chill lady! He didn't call you olosho, you are taking it personal. Edit your post and remove his mom.

I see no reason why you are personalizing this.
well, whether she edits it or not doesn't change who she is, you know people like this don't know what home training is, they've been used to and seen their mom talking back at their dad anyhow whether indoor or outdoor and I've come to believe that's the standard and I tell you, if her type gets married it doesn't last or it becomes a hell on earth for the man.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by AVRecruit: 2:27am On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:

dont mind them. men these days just marry risk and liabilities, independent feminists not wives.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:

cry
bro please when you get quotes from dumb little girls you should try to ignore them, kids think, act and respond like kids so let them be what they are. Instead of countering an opinion intelligently with facts, reasons like an enlightened individual you choose to run to the "your mom is also a who*re" which is the response they can spit because their brains are porous and can't offer something better and these girls i guess are done with high school smh. You expect to be respected and yet this is how you carry yourself!? O maaa gaaaaaad

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
What I don't get is why ladies become difficult to date when they turn 25.

She must have been hurt beyond repair from previous relationship.... dtruth
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
misspicy:

she can buy a giggolo, man-servant, a boy, a kwuckmate to keep at home but definitely not a "MAN".
@BUTCHCASSIDY. boss i've got issues with my goddamn mail box lately, please bear with me sir. I'll respond Asap, my oga abeg no para for me oooo.

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Princessderaa(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Dogs
gbam,gbammer,gbammest. na you get am
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
I dont like what u just did. I use your dialect?

Heya apologies tendered.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
You can correct him without abusing him..we all make mistake sometimes. Calm down sweery

are u contesting for miss nairaland?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:

Heya apologies tendered.
Accepted grin
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2016
esosa993:

are u contesting for miss nairaland?
No ma'am, you want me to contest?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Accepted grin
Cool. Looking forward to the date.
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:

Cool. Looking forward to the date.
Lol, where is the venue, date and time
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, where is the venue, date and time
Depends on your location
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:

Depends on your location
which state are you? I'm in heaven
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
No ma'am, you want me to contest?

lol yes, but I don't even know how to nominate
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=esosa993 post=44963992
lol yes, but I don't even know how to nominate[/quote] I don't want to contest you should be contesting. You're beautiful
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
which state are you? I'm in heaven
A PM will be appropriate at this point. Don't you think?
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2016
angels09:

A PM will be appropriate at this point. Don't you think?
OK

1 Like

Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Angelberry post=44964145][/quote]

*smiles* thanks hope your weekend goimg smoothly
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
esosa993:

*smiles* thanks hope your weekend goimg smoothly
yes esosa, thanks.

How u doing beauty?kiss
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
yes esosa, thanks.

How u doing beauty?kiss

yea am great too
Re: Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling by smileysmiley(f): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
anigbajumo:

N/b: E fit be you.

Certified olosho spotted, God bless yer hustle sister. If yer Kitty kat reach elastic limits, yer assumption might not work on time and u may stylish reach menopause stage.
I graduated from your school of olosho... you don forget me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.