Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji (40850 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by no1madman(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
If dem open,i no go enter. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Kherry: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2016
Na so money dy change,na so money dy change

Nobody wey no fit to make am...........in pato voice
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
THEN & NOW

see Linda she was really thin shocked
what am I seen in that her upper chest? Lemme wash ma eyes!
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Is linda hiv positive?

8 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by SucreB: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
ANd Now

see boobs that was dry b4 is now full

poverty issa bastard
biko where the breasts from come

6 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Laitesmart(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
ANd Now

see boobs that was dry b4 is now full

poverty issa bastard

Aint no poverty man.... Tis as a result of excessive manhandling by Not so friendly Welder guys... Which led to boob fertilization

2 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by bigtt76(f): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Still baffles me why Laura de bleach sad See her bros wen de form big boy now grin jeew man always a jeew man shaaa! Her popsie too nor try shaaa grin

buharisbae:
Linda and family

Laura is wearing a faded mild sky blue

4 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Opistorincos(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2016
See Linda's chest bones like carrot plus all these her suffering na cos say she no sabi wetin adsense be that time

5 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by victorazy(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2016
Abeg make Wizy come marry her o or givam belle!

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by prinsam30: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2016
is dis cylinda ikeja an HIV patient before just asking ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by xcuggsm(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2016
TheMoniker:
Wait, lemme send this pics to wizkid asap make he caption it.

Op what is wrong with you?
What do you want Wizkid to say? How would he know if the smelly p has manifested at that time undecided

4 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Kiish(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2016
Money: The solution to lifes problems....
Linda come and marry me o cry cry cry
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Progressive01(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Just don't know why, but nowadays, when I see he pics, the first thing that comes to my mind is a smelly vejayjay.

Don't think any amount of money can erase that tag. sad

2 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Why do they call her laura ikeji?
She is simply the lady known as Linda ikeji s sister?

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Does her p**sy still stinks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2016
Progressive01:
Just don't know why, but nowadays, when I see he pics, the first thing that comes to my mind is a smelly vejayjay.

Don't think any amount of money can erase that tag. sad
same here.... God I just waana erase that from my mind

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2016
as i opened this thread sumtin started to smell like fish

2 Likes

Na younger ones dey always display craze pass... Just look at Laura

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by freshdude99(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2016
All I can say is "hard work indeed pays"
Happy for u Linda, the shining star in the family smiley

2 Likes

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by macaranta(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2016
She's done well for herself,but Laura Laura should take it easy with the bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by yoged(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
THEN & NOW

mennnnn, see chest like LG TV flat screen .

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Sunseeker: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
So to conclude :-

All these Nigerian girls needed was.... FOOD...ARTIFICIAL BREASTS...BRAZILIAN HAIR....BLEACHING CREAMS,...CLOTHES & EXPENSIVE MAKE-UP

Eeeyaah they tried !

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
this thread stink like rotten fish... yuuucckk

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by otswag(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2016
moscobabs:

op why Laura?

we know Linda cos she s a celebrity

Laura is just an attention seeking Lizard who's raising her head for attachment.
u are wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by sulakishop(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
LADIES GET FAIRER WITH AGE THESE DAYS...
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by TolaniLuv: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Laura = Bleaching Queen.

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
RockHard:
Apparently Linda don bought herself a pair of brand new tiddies grin, but dayum, Laura needs to slow down on the bleaching. She looked just fine in her natural skin tone. undecided

Lol, don't think so. She added weight allover, so her mammaries got their share too.

1 Like

Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by pressplay411(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
cute laura

who say money doesn't answereth all?

She should be endorsed my Whitenicious.
Or maybe it's just camera angle or there was sudden lighning + camera flash.
It could be any of the several impossible reasons or cos it can't be bleaching. Lol
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by UIA04(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Where did Linda's boobs come from? And heck,she looks so malnourished in the first pic! embarassed
She's wearing a padded bra which isn't as bad as laura s bleaching
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
buharisbae:
THEN & NOW

I can see the bones of her chest. Money is good oooo
Re: Throwback PHOTO Of Linda Ikeji%laura Ikeji by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
UIA04:

She's wearing a padded bra which isn't as bad as laura s bleaching

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2016 / Fatai Rolling Dollar - Last Photos Before He Died / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.