Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45468 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by fweshh(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by nnachukz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
She should forget school and become a politician. She might even be a president like buhari one day.

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by reforms22(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to rewrite but am against that.

she should go and learn a trade.
u can thank me later

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chocolateme(f): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
Get to know what she aspires to be first, then we start from there. You don't just decide for her, know her passion ok?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by IVORY2009(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Get to know what she aspires to be first, then we start from there. You don't just detect for her, know her passion ok?

chochoo shocked grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by EEZe(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
the study of alien grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Terry68: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
She might be arithmetically incline in governmental biology.

She's qualify to contest for a town crier with these grades.

Its a lucrative job. Ask any high tech village farmer.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chuksbogus: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
OP ,u should also rewrite .what do u mean by u are against what??.she should go and start from ss2

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by fweshh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Get to know what she aspires to be first, then we start from there. You don't just detect for her, know her passion ok?
MASS COMMUNICATION, I just dont want her to sit for another examination

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Delphi(m): 12:28am On Apr 22, 2016
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institutions of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. Let this not be a set back to her education. Good luck.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Mrbigman1(m): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Her results too scatter abeg. Use jamb brochure check.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 22, 2016
This one na blackberry pin oh....5c1d1e1f na wa oh huh.....

Anyway, what will happen is that you can bring her for me to marry.... that's the minimum grade I can accept for my young wives.... PM me if interested....

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by fweshh(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
This one na blackberry pin oh....5c1d1e1f na wa oh huh.....

Anyway, what will happen is that you can bring her for me to marry.... that's the minimum grade I can accept for my young wives.... PM me if interested....
Sent u PM

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Boyoski09: 1:02am On Apr 22, 2016
this isn't that bad... she's got 5 credits including maths and English... check the jamb brochure alot of courses she could go for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by emekakelvin(m): 2:12am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

hmmm..... after going through different skuls admission requirements I realised that she miss three vital sudject which are the stronghold of art and social sciences related courses.
she actually miss crk, economics and lit in eng. With all sincerity, the quick and best possible solution is to enrol for GCE examination because they are almost done wassce.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by davbravo(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
courses like Philosophy, Sociology and psychology.... though you should check d requirements for each of d courses on the website of d sch she wants to choose

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2016
How old is your younger sister? Her passion is to study Mass Communication, why not enrol her for the for the forthcoming coming WAEC GCE? Passion is what triggers accomplishment, education has no age limit.Don't just pick any course for her to study, let her follow her passion.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Uchwilliam(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
You are about to make a grave mistake bro..try to know what sha wanna study nd do all ur best so she gets it.thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by banio: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Ask Buharry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by jnizzle(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2016
My advice is u let her sit for gce, let her focus on her weak subjects nd get ready for jamb nxt year....if anybody wants 2 assist u wit this result, de wan chop ur money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by saintkeppy(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
. For mass comm. & any other Arts/Humanities courses. She must score a good grade in Lit-in-English cos this is 1 of the core subject that qualify her to study those courses. I would have suggest any management science course or social science course but she need to score a good grade in Economics as well, except some university that may accept commerce in lieu of Economics. If u ask me, I would advice she re-write the exams even if this year's GCE, this time her concentration should be on those subject she had low grade or she put in a good overall performance, better still she can combine O'Level results of not more than 2sitting though by striking a balance.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by olamixx(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2016
saintkeppy:
. For mass comm. & any other Arts/Humanities courses. She must score a good grade in Lit-in-English cos this is 1 of the core subject that qualify her to study those courses. I would have suggest any management science course or social science course but she need to score a good grade in Economics as well, except some university that may accept commerce in lieu of Economics. If u ask me, I would advice she re-write the exams even if this year's GCE, this time her concentration should be on those subject she had low grade or she put in a good overall performance to avoid combining O'Level results.

and is it a bad thing to combine result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by olamixx(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2016
reforms22:

she should go and learn a trade. u can thank me later
why are you so heartless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by olamixx(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
How old is your younger sister? Her passion is to study Mass Communication, why not enrol her for the for the forthcoming coming WAEC GCE? Passion is what triggers accomplishment, education has no age limit.Don't just pick any course for her to study, let her follow her passion.
how much is the gce form cos my sister also want to enroll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by TheSociopath(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Po' Science

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by alwelldinho(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
with a credit on biology and commerce, I think she will succeed as a 'commercial herbalist'

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2016
olamixx:
how much is the gce form cos my sister also want to enroll

It will be in the neighbourhood of 12000-13000

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by TinyIslamic92: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2016
Library and information Science or office technology management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by saintkeppy(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2016
olamixx:
and is it a bad thing to combine result
. Sorry Its not bad to combine o'level result of different years atleast not more than 2sitting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chocolateme(f): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

chochoo shocked grin
my sweet Ivory2009.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
What is her aspiration in life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by jnrbayano(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Pls, she should sit for GCE to augment the priceless Credit grade in English, Maths and Biology in order to land a good course going forward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.