Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (45497 Views)

What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / Can My Sister Study Business Administration With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by teelaw4life(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
my younger sisters waec, what course can she study
commerce: c8
crk: d7
economics: f9
government: c5
lit.in english: e8
english: c6
maths: c5
biology: c5
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

She could go for psychology. The biology result would see her through. although it will be extremely difficult for her during the first 2 years in the department as 80% of her courses would be borrowed from other departments in the faculty. my overall advice for her would be to ups her game big time.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by nsivic2001: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
If UNIUYO. She can study psychology since she has biology and english
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by chigoizie7(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
shes planning to sit for another waec but am against it, she should just go and read the course that matches her result,if theres any let me know, otherwise no choice but to take the next waec form.

Which one is C8 for waec result again?

Na for 6, C de end, every other thing apart from C6 no follow.

Ur sis no get upto 5credits, so, make she re write waec.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Barbiekhadyjarh: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sociology or History
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by pedmet(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
. Which grade be C8 again??.... well, seek her consent and allow her to decide.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
MASS COMMUNICATION, I just dont want her to sit for another examination
you might actually regret it.. I remember in 2010 wen I wrote mine I got B's in all my subjects except physics which I had D7. I protested that am ain't gonna write any waec again. my Dad forced me to write d following year. luckily I passed d physics d following year I got admission to study pharmacy I decided to use my result with b's but I was rejected during d screening not until I presented my second result. there is no harm in trying.. she might curse u if u don't allow her 2 wrt.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by otosa(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
nnachukz:
She should forget school and become a politician. She might even be a president like buhari one day.
why for once ur can not pretend to be a sensible person to contribute a wiser comments? indomitable brain.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by jayoakland: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Let her apply for parasitology and entomology
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by vanhayor(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
chuksbogus:
OP ,u should also rewrite .what do u mean by u are against what??.she should go and start from ss2
Can u swear u wrote ur waec urself without any logistic??
Pple sef...see as him dey talk like say him get A' parallel
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
chocolateme:
Get to know what she aspires to be first, then we start from there. You don't just decide for her, know her passion ok?

I WISH I COULD LIKE THIS STATEMENT A HUNDRED TIMES OVER. PLEASE DO AS SUGGESTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by dahmie2013: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
I suggest Marketing or Public Relations.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by nnachukz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
otosa:
why for once ur can not pretend to be a sensible person to contribute a wiser comments? indomitable brain.
My dear, my mood can as well affect my response to topics. I'm sorry if I have always gotten on your nerves. Most times it is just fun.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Unity19(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congratulations. The result is not too bad at all. i will advise her to take another WAEC. As almost all commercial courses will require credit in economic. Also most of Art courses will require Credit in Lit in english. Please tell her to be study, pray and be focus. Jesus Christ will surely crown her effort.

fweshh:
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Mypeople2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
She should sit for GCE because that result is not good enough. She needs 5 credits at least and what I am seeing there is 4 credits. By the way, which one is "C8"? I only know of E8
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by basingstoke: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Buhari
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Ralphdan(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Abag mk she go do sales gal4 alaba undecidedAbag mk she go do sales gal4 alaba
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by loylextop(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:
. is there c8?
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by loylextop(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Banking and Surgery...........

tank me later
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by idrissunny: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Social work in uniben
fweshh:
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
She can study Political Science, International Relation, but she should try to pass with credit Economics and Commerce. Let her resit her Economics, Commerce and Lit in English. With credit in Lit in English, she can study Law. All the best.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Stuntkid172(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Olodo! No Physics and Chemistry.

tell me the person that gave u expo on your English (waec) exam. the person did not try at all
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Maderichbox(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
With MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH, GOVERNMENT, COMMERCE & BIOLOGY. She can study psychology, philosophy, guidance & counselling, Educational Management
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by jessykings(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hehehehehehe....since wen did C8 become a grade? I only know of E8 o...#just curious#
I think she should resit buh if really d Cs are up to 5,then check jamb brochure to see d course she qualified for
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by successcard: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
jemila5:

with this she can study any course in business in Ghana with a moderate tuition smiley

It is not true. The academic qualification for studying in any tertiary institution in Ghana does not exceed C6. If by any chance she gets admitted, she might get kicked sooner than she realises that she has to resit her papers. The Academic standard board here in Ghana monitors these things- it's nothing new to hear that students admitted by universities here in Ghana got thrown out by the standards board for them to get their grades fixed first.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by kingstek(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dis result can go for psychology. There requirements are
Mathematics
English
Biology
With any other two subject to make it 5.
Hv seen someone who had dis kind of result, he applied for food tech and was given bt after going to d dept for clearance, he was rejected because of his waec result. I had to tell him to go to psychology dept with his result.
D first question dey asked him was if he had mathematics, English and biology. And any other 2. Dat is hw he was given psychology and nw he is in his final yr. So psychology all d way.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by MackHort(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
she can get admisn into faculty of Yoruba .lmao
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by wiwa96(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
at least she got 5credit math and English inclusive, so she can go fr education faculty courses..
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Danileinado(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
let her go for education courses
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by azubikedr: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Check out the requirement for Sociology. SHE can sit for more exams to help her credit Economics and BIBLE Knowledge.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by ModiKen(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

With that result, your sister would get admitted in most Universities to study International Relations or Political science.

Tell ur sis not to sit for anoda WAEC exam.

Had a similar result to her's, but I got admitted to study History and International Studies at IMSU.

Studying for my Ph.D in International Relations today.

So she shld just apply for JAMB. She wld get admission this year.
Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by mildteddy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
fweshh:

Consider this man's advice.

Delphi:
She has got five credits required for admission into higher institution of learning. (English and maths inclusive!). That's good. Take the JAMB brochure and search for courses that her result qualifies for. Let her go for that. It's not actually what one studies that matters these days, but how good her graduating grade is. Let this not be a set back to her education. Good luck.

Find out what she is passionate about. Like they say, the question should not be "what do you want to become?" but "what impact do you want to make in the society?"
Don't mind these ol' folks making fun of her result. The result is okay.

The truth is this: we all have something that we're best in. Help her find it.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result by Emezy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op let her study foreign language(German)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014ranking / Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard / 12 Amazing Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.