Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) (34498 Views)

Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) / Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by nicemajor(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:
I wonder what Olumide raps that fascinates u idiots.

His chorus makes more sense than his native raps.

Phyno is the only rapper that kills native language.

na wha oooo.. see beef of life.. wetin you sabi do. #tokasi

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
If I were olamide, I won't form busy. I kuku will accept the challenge, face the boy then out of love make the boy win. It won't finish olamide street credibility. At least a small boy once "dusted" usain bolt but he's still the world fastest.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by ManTiger(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Olamide has done this shit back in 2010, it will be so stupid of him to repeat same thing. the mumu ought to beg for collabo and not a challenge
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by dopeJemi: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
rheether:
lol! with him stone face why won't he challenge olamide?

You are in hnaub right? Computer science?
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2016
T.rapper u try angry
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by ManTiger(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2016
I just wasted my mb to watch that nonsense.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Timoleon(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:
Can I mix Okro soup with Ogbono soup?

Plan digesting it with Fufu

Any candid advice
Dont know....give it a try though so we can learn from its success or purging.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by rheether(f): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Nah
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

ThankGod u said olumide....if not i go finish u with all the anger in me...by the way #WhoYouEpp

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

I guess you're igbo ? Why do must Igbo guys discriminate a lot . Olamide won few awards @ the headies this year and dedicated one of them to Phyno and you're here talking poo . Another Man's food is ANOTHER man's poison . Besides , am Igbo too , Anambra to be precise but I've still got love for the both of 'em .
More of the reasons why there would be less unity in this country angry

5 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by oyalunasamuel(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
I guess you are not Yoruba and don't understand his flow. He schooled phyno on using the Native language to rap.

really? Olamide sounds pathetic his works cant stand the test of time. I hate quantity music. Really music is quality. Ask 2face how he stays relevant.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by KoladeKoded(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Olamide is king of the street...whether you do it better dosent matter!!!
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Akshow: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2016
oyalunasamuel:

really? Olamide sounds pathetic his works cant stand the test of time. I hate quantity music. Really music is quality. Ask 2face how he stays relevant.
stop foaming in the mouth. The guy I quoted was comparing olamide and phyno. Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by tammie24: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

cos phyno is ibo and you too

Good thing your opinion is irrelevant as to whether Olamide's rap make sense or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Obumorji(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

Well must you insult people! Doubt if your family has sense!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by chukkygold014(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Equalizer:
Rap is not for Christians..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....then it's 4 who?

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by baslone: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
stop foaming in the mouth. The guy I quoted was comparing olamide and phyno. Gerrit?

You mean he was comparing Phyno and the rap beast!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by asumo12: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2016
this boy is the perfect picture of a boy who will go astray in life!!! he is too young to be let loose like this, where are his parents, where is the Agency in charge of child traficking (NAPTIP?), THEY SHOULD APPREHEND THIS CHILD AND SEND HIM TO SCHOOL, if not, he will miss it in life, I prophesy!

grin grin grin

he nailed it!
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

Phyno sabi rap? He raps off beats!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by singledude(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Fanatic Oshi.

Equalizer:
Rap is not for Christians..
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Akshow: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2016
baslone:

You mean he was comparing Phyno and the rap beast!! grin
just imagine o.
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Halfcastbreed: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Someone should put this kid in school and help his life while it's still helpable undecided
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by tammie24: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I guess you're igbo ? Why do must Igbo guys discriminate a lot . Olamide won few awards @ the headies this year and dedicated one of them to Phyno and you're here talking poo . Another Man's food is ANOTHER man's poison . Besides , am Igbo too , Anambra to be precise but I've still got love for the both of 'em .
More of the reasons why there would be less unity in this country angry
I wish there are more igbos like you that says it as it is without sentiment
I enjoy Phyno's music as much as Olamide's. Imagine someone turning it into a tribal matter and calling people idiots.
Na wa o
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by omolola15(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Phyno himself will not say what you just said. Lord of ajasa and da grin started native rap. But olamide is the reason why its so freaking successful. He's the reason phyno and other local rappers are shinning today. He gave them the confidence and he schooled most of them. This is the bitter truth and i know it'll be hard for you to swallow.

jboy73:

See oga Prophet. When he started with Eni duro Un talk am. And now he's still making sense. I beg tell me, how my years he don start now.

oyalunasamuel:

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
jboy73:

what a very ridiculous lie.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
tammie24:
I wish there are more igbos like you that says it as it is without sentiment
I enjoy Phyno's music as much as Olamide's. Imagine someone turning it into a tribal matter and calling people idiots.
Na wa o
kiss Let's enjoy the Music ...
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by Alibesamuel: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na only olamide u go fit call, cos if na phyno na only im pressure go carry u comot from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by peekeny(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
I guess you are not Yoruba and don't understand his flow. He schooled phyno on using the Native language to rap.
U are correct Man ...
Olamide schooled phyno on using his native language and Olamide has much Impact on Phyno's success as well.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by judondasylva(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
that's good
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by danxzy: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
HMMMM AND WHO COME LATER WIN THE CONTEST?
Re: Oluwatobi Akanbi, T-Rapper Challenges Olamide To A Contest (photo) by ilovecritics(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:

I rarely comment on Nairaland these days but this statement is false !

Phyno's 'Shutdown' was shot before he met Olamide and he killed it way back then. Phyno was 'Nigga Raw's boy. He met Badoo in Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And New Fashion Trend Of Sheer Outfit For Stage Performances [PICS] / BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) / Kim Oprah Decorated As Black Panther For Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.