Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out (3721 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by mamawin(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
though I can't do this. but sme men deserve ds treatment and shud even be grateful to d wife. men that believe in clubbing and lavish spending, 25yrs in service and they keep moving from one flat to one duplex up and down, changing cars and designer suit and shoes, the wife shud be praised in my own op.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by mamawin(f): 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
emekamigo:
Start owing the rent-
bad guy!! lol
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
xendra:
my dear if he thinks its easy, or d wife did wrong building a house when he could not, let him pay for it na, so that there would be peace

I don't support d idea of her collecting rent from him though, she could have tot of something else

I agree. I still think that woman has a very strong reason for doing that.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by UyiIredia(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
collinic:
I was listen to a radio when somebody call and was complaining.

I quote what I heard in the news "We have been married for long now and the house we rented was secretly owned by my wife and I have been paying rent to her (unknown to me that she is my landlord) for 15 years now".

what would u do if she was your wife?
see full details here - www.getdtips.com/

Old story.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by falseman(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Enypie:

I agree. I still think that woman has a very strong reason for doing that.

She can't have a reason since the first year of marriage but I find it hard to believe the story I mean who lives in same rented apartment for 15 years?

Lastly from the replies I have seen so far I think 95% of Nigerian woman are feminist
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
lmao! badt Bart woman!!
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by eyinjuege: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
How can you live in the same house comfortably for 15years?

Na there them bury ya placenta? angry
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
falseman:

She can't have a reason since the first year of marriage but I find it hard to believe the story I mean who lives in same rented apartment for 15 years?

Lastly from the replies I have seen so far I think 95% of Nigerian woman are feminist

Lool.. people live in the same rented apartment for more than 15years. And I don't think it's just Nigeria.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by Atlantian: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
And he is not ashamed to live on that same rent for 14yrs. When was he expecting to own his house. Why do women even marry chronic tenants sef.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by x6blade(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
15 years kwa shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by collinic: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Old story.

It's to you does mean every one has held it ok.
Re: Wickedness: What A Woman Did To Her Own Husband For 15years, Now He Finds Out by robosky02(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
any need to fight

just throw party you are the latest landlord lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Conscience Troubles Me About This! What Should I Do?? / When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad / Must Read: Car Trouble (18+) A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.