Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot (32859 Views)

President Buhari's Remark At The Meeting With The Executives Of APC And PDP / Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by blackpanda: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Murray Bruce always loves to play to d gallery. Its just a matter of time b4 he gets burned!
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by Amanwulu1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
booqee:
you guys always know how to sidestep the truth.. topic is about the twitter Senator Murray Bruce's insensitive tweet about the abacha loot..you're talking about bubu's statement about the loot.. you guys reiterated that a million times..you've been heard..

question now is: do his wailing supporters like u agree with him indirectly that looting is good? who knows maybe he is planning to loot himself.. as his fellow party members did in the last 16years especially during GEJ's regime.

you wailers are even worse than some of the APC zombies.. mtchew
mrs u seem to b partially neutral like me. I'm neutral bc I'm not any party's member nor am I ready to queue to vote even my father tomorrow. Hweva u don't seem to knw d sentiment behind d post u quoted. U heard bt has buhari n his party accepted dat their fight against corruptn is onesided bc buhari does not wnt to hear anything about several ppl in his govt n his comment on abacha is d megafone to dat effect.
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by mukhcech(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
tolexy007:

thank you....some plpp will hold anything against, even when their is nothing to hold...everybody knows that the man was just teasing Abacha

Teasing a dead man n kwa!! How do you tease a dead man?
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by totorimi: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Upon all these evidence and returned loot yet our so called pious presido who served under this terrible man said he never stole.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by chimchim1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tweeter senator

Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by janga02(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
tolexy007:

thank you....some plpp will hold anything against, even when their is nothing to hold...everybody knows that the man was just teasing Abacha
but, do you think joking with national issue is the right thing to do as a Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by banio: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
I think BEN BRUCE only amplified what some Nigerians have said earlier
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by ipreach: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
washy wash senator
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by saintRighteous49(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
I no just know why I hate this man
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by Greenback: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Our Mr Common Sense needs this urgently, we have been saying it since but wailers wont agree... Brain transplant asap before oga Ben misyarn again
what does ur president that said abacha never stole need,mr half brain,and what do u need also?
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by Image123(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
anonimi:
I thought Buhari said Abacha did NOT steal ni?
Anyway the PRETENTIOUS saint while at PTF must have stolen more than his then boss grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

Ben Bruce thanked God for Abacha and referred to him as a saving grace. A Christian man referred to Abacha as SAVING GRACE. You manage to miss that right?
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by mekanaky: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
so Buhari was right to tag Nigerians abroad as criminal. Ndi ara
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by anonimi: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Image123:
Ben Bruce thanked God for Abacha and referred to him as a saving grace. A Christian man referred to Abacha as SAVING GRACE. You manage to miss that right?

Statement issued in what CONTEXT, bro?
In what CONTEXT
Re: Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot by Image123(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
anonimi:

Statement issued in what CONTEXT, bro?
In what CONTEXT

You talk context? anonimi talk about context? A more serious context than Buhari, because he is a public figure currently serving the nation. And he made the statement publicly, it's not just newspaper reported like Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme’s Body At His Enugu Residence (Photos) / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Orji Kalu, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Boss Mustapha Hold Private Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.