Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How To Immigrate To Uk With A Nigerian-british Wife..experts In D House,pls Advi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Immigrate To Uk With A Nigerian-british Wife..experts In D House,pls Advi (527 Views)

10 Countries It’s Crazy Easy To Immigrate To / I'm Hiv Positive, Can I Immigrate To Canada? / Which Countries Are The Most Attractive To Immigrate For Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Immigrate To Uk With A Nigerian-british Wife..experts In D House,pls Advi by Midazman(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Dear All,
Kindly advise on process and requirements for spouse visa to uk.
I've been married to my british-nigerian wife for 9yrs.
She's based here in nigeria with me.

what's the best way to deal?

experienced ones,- pls advise.
thanks a million
Re: How To Immigrate To Uk With A Nigerian-british Wife..experts In D House,pls Advi by justwise(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
Midazman:
Dear All,
Kindly advise on process and requirements for spouse visa to uk.
I've been married to my british-nigerian wife for 9yrs.
She's based here in nigeria with me.
what's the best way to deal?
experienced ones,- pls advise.
thanks a million

Please ask this question in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-spouse-visa-appeal-process-part2 if you can't find an answer to your question.

(1)

15 Of The Most Dangerous Roads In The World / Top 5 Tips To Baby-proof Your Hotel Room / Photos: 6 People Killed In Fatal Accident At Fadeyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.