Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ladies And Their Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Lies (2610 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty brings back another interesting thread for you grin. After another over -night thorough investigation, we can can as well say this about our fellow women. We are ladies, So we know the game wink. Enjoy:

1. Number of sexual partner: My bro, this is a secret that dies with women. We feel so ashamed of saying the number of guys we have slept with(you guys are not saints too). It's a shame because we are afraid you will run away if we say actually say the truth so we lie about it. In fact, we give you the number of guys we thought we had serious relationship with not flings cheesy. Don't blame us ooo.

2. I'm a virgin: shocked shocked. My fellow girls, why do you have to lie about this. I don't do this so I won't use 'US'. What if things get serious If he eventually finds out nko undecided. You will now tell him super story abi Ladies, stop this nitori olorun undecided

3. I don't like sex: biko, who doesn't like making love with a guy that loves you and you love him undecided. What I can say is that 'I can do without sex for months/years'. You don't have to lie about this. Yes!!! Guys! We love sex grin. Give us bomb sex grin cheesy.

4. Age: shocked shocked. Sis, I wonder why you have to lie to someone(maybe you will end up 2geda) about this. I don't support this at all. Guys, I don't know why 'we' ladies do this oooo grin. I have heard how this lie broke many homes.

5. I'm not jealous: My niggas, don't be deceived. We are naturally jealous. God created us like this. Personally, i'm jealous of what I'm sure it 'MINE'. Ladies lies about this to make them look like a perfect house wife. Biko, don't be deceived. If she sees another lady in your house, don't come on NL to share your story oooo because 'bashers' will bash u ehn!

6. Looks don't matter: ehn! Iffa hear pim!!! Niggas, try to look good bikonu o. Girls loves guys that takes good care of themselves not the one with bushy arm-pits and dirty boxers with bushy beards undecided. I like my guy presentable to family and friends. Even if God no give you beauty package it my bro with cleanliness cheesy. We ladies too do packaging cheesy.

I'm not tosyne2much and toks2008 ooo. They are 10listers cheesy. I have leaked out the secrets of we ladies(hope u girs will forgive me cry). I have created the counter thread so that 'bashers' will lemme have rest ooo.

Naughtynaughty, my bestie cheesy. Any addition or subtraction

Lalasticlala, what do you think
Happy weekend nairalanders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2016
I will never trust a girl
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Fmartin(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm......
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DesChyko: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
E get who no dey lie? It's essential once in a while jare. To avoid unnecessary confrontations.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
nice.
but there are girls who are still virgin o. so its not a lie
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
trust them, on ur own risk
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by falconey(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
If that number one is true, all women will go to hell.

I mean who dies with a lie?
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DesChyko: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I will never trust a girl

You don't need to. Girls are temporary in a temporary stage of life. Reserve it for a WOMAN.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have never and by the grace of God I most never trust a girl , Lobatan grin
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
DesChyko:

You don't need to. Girls are temporary in a temporary stage of life. Reserve it for a WOMAN.
yeah tru that
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by 4C2215131: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Hateu.2 in conjunction with naughtynaughty brings back another interesting thread for you grin. After another over -night thorough investigation, we can can as well say this about our fellow women. We are ladies, So we know the game wink. Enjoy:

1. Number of sexual partner: My bro, this is a secret that dies with women. We feel so ashamed of saying the number of guys we have slept with(you guys are not saints too). It's a shame because we are afraid you will run away if we say actually say the truth so we lie about it. In fact, we give you the number of guys we thought we had serious relationship with not flings cheesy. Don't blame us ooo.

2. I'm a virgin: shocked shocked. My fellow girls, why do you have to lie about this. I don't do this so I won't use 'US'. What if things get serious If he eventually finds out nko undecided. You will now tell him super story abi Ladies, stop this nitori olorun undecided

3. I don't like sex: biko, who doesn't like making love with a guy that loves you and you love him undecided. What I can say is that 'I can do without sex for months/years'. You don't have to lie about this. Yes!!! Guys! We love sex grin. Give us bomb sex grin cheesy.

4. Age: shocked shocked. Sis, I wonder why you have to lie to someone(maybe you will end up 2geda) about this. I don't support this at all. Guys, I don't know why 'we' ladies do this oooo grin. I have heard how this lie broke many homes.

5. I'm not jealous: My niggas, don't be deceived. We are naturally jealous. God created us like this. Personally, i'm jealous of what I'm sure it 'MINE'. Ladies lies about this to make them look like a perfect house wife. Biko, don't be deceived. If she sees another lady in your house, don't come on NL to share your story oooo because 'bashers' will bash u ehn!

6. Looks don't matter: ehn! Iffa hear pim!!! Niggas, try to look good bikonu o. Girls loves guys that takes good care of themselves not the one with bushy arm-pits and dirty boxers with bushy beards undecided. I like my guy presentable to family and friends. Even if God no give you beauty package it my bro with cleanliness cheesy. We ladies too do packaging cheesy.

I'm not tosyne2much and toks2008 ooo. They are 10listers cheesy. I have leaked out the secrets of we ladies(hope u girs will forgive me cry). I have created the counter thread so that 'bashers' will lemme have rest ooo.

Naughtynaughty, my bestie cheesy. Any addition or subtraction

Lalasticlala, what do you think
Happy weekend nairalanders.

You know, it was fun at the beginning when you started and stuff. But now, it's getting boring, stale and making you out as some petulant child seeking attention. Let it go. The theme has run its course. Re-invent yourself girl, come across with a new theme.

Don't bother taking swipes at me. It's a waste of your time.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by wilybebsy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Girls can lie eh
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kai girls can lie ehhhhhh.... imagine a 34yr old lady on Fb telling me she's 25 Lolz. didn't find out until her bdae when a post reminded her about how rocked her 34th bdae... I was like wah?
person wey invent photo editor no try at all
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
4C2215131:

You know, it was fun at the beginning when you started and stuff. But now, it's getting boring, stale and making you out as some petulant child seeking attention. Let it go. The theme has run its course. Re-invent yourself girl, come across with a new theme.

Don't bother taking swipes at me. It's a waste of your time.
Why are u so pained
Seeking attetion 4rm sm1 lyk u abi undecided. Humour me biko.

The attention wey I get self, I never attend to it not to talk of online attention. Grow up bro.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by CaroLyner(f): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by wilybebsy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
nice.

U wan try show urself abi??
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Passy089:
Kai girls can lie ehhhhhh.... imagine a 34yr old lady on Fb telling me she's 25 Lolz. didn't find out until her bdae when a post reminded her about how rocked her 34th bdae... I was like wah?
person wey invent photo editor no try at all

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lalasticlala Sir and Farano Ma... You know am the first to create this thread.

If hers grant Front Page and mine doesn't, that's partiality o.

www.nairaland.com/3062840/ladies-lies

My own thread of Ladies And Their Lies.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
wilybebsy:
U wan try show urself abi??
meaning??
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by wilybebsy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:

meaning??
no show urself
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Marlvin(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by unapapadeycraze: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
nice.

what are you trying to say? That you are a virgin? Blatant lie.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by 0955eb027(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Can't trust a gal lyk @cutehector said. @ dat bròs dat s saying the trust should be reserved for a woman; "is it not a gal dt will grow to become a woman"?. A cobra cant turn into a black mamba even if it sheds its skin.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by unapapadeycraze: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na now we go know whether lalasticlala is truly fvcking HateU2 or not. I didn't come up with it, she blatantly said it.

Whose thread will mk front page danceville's or hateU2'? Lalasticlala will tell.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Girls Dont lie
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by 4C2215131: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Why are u so pained
Seeking attetion 4rm sm1 lyk u abi undecided. Humour me biko.

The attention wey I get self, I never attend to it not to talk of online attention. Grow up bro.

Do you have a wristwatch on you right now? If you do, look at the time (if you don't use that on your celly or office or laptop or whatever). Now, concentrate on the second hand (or minute hand or digit if you're staring at a digital clock/watch). Do you notice how it keeps going, it never stops for nothing (even if yours is down via a fault or battery or whatever) another, somewhere, keeps ticking away.

Time is your enemy girl they way you're going now. Make it your friend as it is a real fearsome entity to have as an enemy. You'll never believe me now but God forbid you remember this some years hence.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Na now we go know whether lalasti.clala is truly fvcking Hat.eU2 or not. I didn't come up with it, she blatantly said it.

Whose thread will mk front page dancev.ille's or ha.teU2'? Lalasticlmala will tell.
i have been expecting my bro. Welcome.
I yaf told u many tyms grin. Yes! We are E-phucking cheesy just for me to maake front page abi undecided undecided

You are high on Mushin weed
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
You are just off point nigga undecided
Did u sleep well last 9t at all undecided
If no, get a sleep or steal a nap while working. Trust me, it will calm you down and make you think twice about what you have just typed and believe me, you will shake ur head 4 urself 4 typing smtin lyk dat.

It's good to have a good 9te sleep.
Thank me later wink.
Don't bother replying

Reasonable guys that appreciate write-ups are on the line.
Now, swerve undecided

Next person cheesy
4C2215131:

Do you have a wristwatch on you right now? If you do, look at the time (if you don't use that on your celly or office or laptop or whatever). Now, concentrate on the second hand (or minute hand or digit if you're staring at a digital clock/watch). Do you notice how it keeps going, it never stops for nothing (even if yours is down via a fault or battery or whatever) another, somewhere, keeps ticking away.

Time is your enemy girl they way you're going now. Make it your friend as it is a real fearsome entity to have as an enemy. You'll never believe me now but God forbid you remember this some years hence.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Lalasticlala Sir and Farano Ma... You know am the first to create this thread.

If hers grant Front Page and mine doesn't, that's partiality o.

www.nairaland.com/3062840/ladies-lies

My own thread of Ladies And Their Lies.
cheesy
See competition oooooo
I'm not competing oooo bro
If it's yours, fine. Who fp don epp
Since it's coming from a lady, I think lala will understand better.
We know our games better wink.
I created the 1st one and I'm countering it myself. It only means one thing, figure it out wink
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by unapapadeycraze: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
i have been expecting my bro. Welcome.
I yaf told u many tyms grin. Yes! We are E-phucking cheesy just for me to maake front page abi undecided undecided

You are high on Mushin weed

y'all can see her CUMment.

Let's watch and see how it unfolds. Puna is causing partiality on nairaland.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

what are you trying to say? That you are a virgin? Blatant lie.

and how do u know?? have u seen my vagina? abi God gave u revelation or av u had sex with me that made u so sure I'm not a virgin
or is it bkus i put 'eroticc' in my monicker
when I say most men are stoopid and mentally disturbed, ppl think I'm jx insulting bkus I luv insulting.
just look at ur first class stoopidity. its baffling, honestly.

You don't even know someone, but u are quick to downgrade or conclude undecided
stay there dey dictate which girl don fvck and which one never fvck, no go work make u see Wetin u go chop today.
shiiitpacker grin smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Angry Because I Said This..... / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster / You Won't Believe What I Found Out (pastors Back Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.