Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read (773 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Shades Efe, Says Nigerians Voted Him Out Of Pity / You Can Joke About Anything -bovi Defends Fellow Comedians / "I Have Never Wanted To Be Married" - Funmi Iyanda Says. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by marked10(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Popular Nigeria comedian, Bovi has jumped to the defence of President Buhari but asking Nigeria citizens to be patient with him. The current events in the country has had its citizens groaning; fuel scarcity, the fall of the naira in foreign exchange markets etc.

On an interview with comedian Bovi at the ongoing Nigerian Entertainment Conference where he asked for patience from Nigerians to allow government implement its plans and agenda for the country. He said:

“I think they need time. Every government has issues like this when they are just starting out. There are always strong and weak points of setting up government. There is no government we’ve had that people don’t complain in Nigeria so it is all part of democracy. I believe they really deserve to be given time. I don’t think anyone goes into government with the sole intention to make his people suffer.”

He also gave his opinion on the celebrity beefs that has rocked the entertainment scene since the beginning of 2016, the latest being the drama between Linda Ikeji and Wizkid.

He said: - compete story @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/bovi-defends-buhari-says-nigerians.html

cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
You didn't add the part were he said "Na joke oh!" angry

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Thylord(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Seems like he is cracking a joke.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Spanner4(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Hiliariously hiliarious
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by maryjan8(f): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm. Ok
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
because no be u dey go sleep for filling station, and when e finally reach ur turn, them go tell u say fuel don finish angry
abeg swerve tongue

1 Like

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Cholls(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
kiss
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Tallesty1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Someone that used six months to select outdated ministers deserves no extra second.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Nelkoko: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bovi eating Aisha rice and pewin lubish

1 Like

Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by buhahaha: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
They really need time to suck fuel from pumps or supply electricity from their private Generators..I also forgot budget approval as a very complex issue.Naja is a foolish woman.
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by 9jatriot(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
This guy is a huge supporter of GEJ, for him to say this, Basket mouth go don influence am.
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by dominique(f): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
After he made a fortune campaigning for Johnathan. These bros ain't loyal.
Re: Bovi Defends Buhari - Says Nigerians Should Be Patient With Him - Must Read by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
dnt let me transfer my aggression to u oo bovi

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy And Fans Wishes Dr Sid A Happy Birthday / Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records? - Theimpulseng / Tekno Miles, Nailed It At Kiss Daniel Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.