Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives (19745 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi Fynbabe

Please shake body for us. No amount is too small
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by FynBabe(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hello....
Ok, I will see what I can do.
Thanks.
jaybee3:
Hi Fynbabe

Please shake body for us. No amount is too small
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chikabel:

Thank God for His mercies. I wish I could do more, in due time though. God bless us all

No amount of contribution towards charity is too little dear. God will continue to reward, favour and elevate you amongst your peers.

jaybee3:
N2K received from Miss Anonymous
Thanks ever so much for your support

We're so grateful ma'am, God bless you.

Madam EfemanaXY, I sight you. Please come to our aid.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
FynBabe:
Hello....
Ok, I will see what I can do.
Thanks.

Thanks Ma'am

Much appreciated
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
TeHN:
Dear Stakeholders,

It’s that time again were we plead that you join hands with us to help alleviate a struggling family from the claws of the dreaded poverty. We received a report (https://www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread/6#44755815) from a nler earlier on in the week about a family needing an immediate intervention and we’ve since proceeded to investigate (Please see our field worker’s report below) and validate as required

We are proposing to do the following as a group:

• Pay the outstanding rent (2K * 9 months) = 18K
• Pay a years rent (2K *12 months) = 24K
• Pay the outstanding school fees = 75K
• Balance realised from this campaign will go towards restocking of the shop

We shall donate 100K to this cause from balance of funds and appeal to each and everyone of you to please dip into your pockets and support us however small an amount you have to spare.

We now have a dedicated account so please send your donations to:
Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Thanks ever so much for your continuous support

Regards

TeHN

CC: aminat508
dominique

Field worker's report:

I visited Mrs Akinlana today as planned at her shop/residence..

She has 4 children –
Oldest 12 years is in Jss 2,
2 Kids in primary school,
A baby of about 14 months who I met with her.

She narrated her ordeal with her hubby, how he left home unannounced leaving her to cater for 4 children and with 9months rent in debt. She mentioned that she has been the one paying for the children's school fees for 4 years now - about N53k per term‎. This has affected her business a great deal. They also had some extra budgetary expenses last Dec that made her collect money from Corporative hoping that her husband will refund her as promised. She has recently finished paying the loan. She is not owing anyone except for the Landlady and school fees.

She is looking at assistance with the rent, present schools‎ fees and some funds to restock her business.

She appears to be very hard working. She makes hair, sells soft drinks (bottles & can), hair products and extensions, sugar, exercise books and so on. She also makes and sell washing soap.

Her rent is N2000 per month for a room. They occupy 2 rooms and are owing for 9months.

We have advised her to release the husband's room to the landlord so that the rent doesn’t keep accumulating‎ as it isn’t sustainable going forward. A new rent is due by June.

School fees : N71, 500 for the 3 children. School bill attached.

It's not enough to say her husband just "went away". That's convenient.

Where is he? What about family from both her side and his?

So when all her bills have been offset by "well meaning Nigerians", the husband would then waltz back in their lives and take his rightful position?

I'm sorry, even though I do empathise with this lady's plight, she's still a lot, lot, lot better off than thousands out there. Her situation doesn't qualify as 'dire' as she's still able to afford 3 square meals for her 4 kids.

Expecting people to pay out for her children's private school fees is a luxury she (quite frankly) can't afford.

#My Opinion#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by ifyalways(f): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry guys, would transfer something now.

PS: I think mrs Akinlani should enrol the kids in government schools. There are still good ones around.

God bless you guys @ Tehn.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It's not enough to say her husband just "went away". That's convenient.

Where is he? What about family from both her side and his?

So when all her bills have been offset by "well meaning Nigerians", the husband would then waltz back in their lives and take his rightful position?

I'm sorry, even though I do empathise with this lady's plight, she's still a lot, lot, lot better off than thousands out there. Her situation doesn't qualify as 'dire' as she's still able to afford 3 square meals for her 4 kids.

Expecting people to pay out for her children's private school fees is a luxury she (quite frankly) can't afford.

#My Opinion#

I totally get your points. Do allow me to clarify, the woman never reached out to TeHN or anybody for assistance, I did (and when I did, I didn't know a thread would be created).The reason why she opened up to me about her situation was because she wants me to hire her to do my laundry and to have her in mind in case I need a caterer. I only looked within myself to see the little way i could assist. Even though her income flow is extremely low at the monent, she still manages to put a few hundred Naira away towards their welfare and her business. About her husband coming back into their lives, the possibility is extremely slim; even she doesn't want him back. For her, her children's school fees is not a luxury, she's prepared to do starve and do the dirtiest of jobs to keep paying them (she told me that much this very afternoon). And no, she's not expecting anybody to continue to shoulder her responsibilities. What I feel she needs is a little assistance to ease her through this difficult period. She is at risk of being evicted right now as it is, we don't know how long the landlady's patience will be tested. She is very hardworking and extremely prudent with cash. once she's abke to bounce back at her trade, she will be able to put money away to continue handling tgeir welfare like before (gosh! I'm starting to sound like a broken record embarassed). Nobody ever wants to see themselves in a situation where they would resort to begging, sometimes life just happens sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016

For paypal donations –

Regards

TeHN

pinkheartng
yjgm
mrs2u
IbnSultaan

No Amount is small cry

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
dominique:

I totally get your points. Do allow me to clarify, the woman never reached out to TeHN or anybody for assistance, I did (and when I did, I didn't know a thread would be created).The reason why she opened up to me about her situation was because she wants me to hire her to do my laundry and to have her in mind in case I need a caterer. I only looked within myself to see the little way i could assist. Even though her income flow is extremely low at the monent, she still manages to put a few hundred Naira away towards their welfare and her business. About her husband coming back into their lives, the possibility is extremely slim; even she doesn't want him back. For her, her children's school fees is not a luxury, she's prepared to do starve and do the dirtiest of jobs to keep paying them (she told me that much this very afternoon). And no, she's not expecting anybody to continue to shoulder her responsibilities. What I feel she needs is a little assistance to ease her through this difficult period. She is at risk of being evicted right now as it is, we don't know how long the landlady's patience will be tested. She is very hardworking and extremely prudent with cash. once she's abke to bounce back at her trade, she will be able to put money away to continue handling tgeir welfare like before (gosh! I'm starting to sound like a broken record embarassed). Nobody ever wants to see themselves in a situation where they would to begging, sometimes life just happens.

Dominique, thanks for the explanation.

I do get where you're coming from but let's be practical and do some sums here. You mentioned earlier that this lady is at the verge of being kicked out of her home and onto the streets with her 4 kids for non-payment of her rent.

~ The outstanding school fees for her kids (probably a year's worth?) = N75K
~ Outstanding rent arrears + 1 year's full rent = N42K

The amount owed for her kids private school education is over 3 years worth of rent (N72K) + an extra N3K.

TeHN:

• Pay the outstanding rent (2K * 9 months) = 18K
• Pay a years rent (2K *12 months) = 24K
• Pay the outstanding school fees = 75K
• Balance realised from this campaign will go towards restocking of the shop

Yes, we all like the finer things in life and strive to do give our kids the best. But there comes a point in time where when faced with hardship that one just has prioritize. Right now, having a roof over their heads is way more important than keeping them in a school she can't afford.

Even over here, we do get people that have to make a hard choice between "heat" or "eat". (i.e. keeping warm during the bitter cold winter nights, or having something to eat).

Food, clothing, and shelter are basic primary necessities that should never be compromised.

Education (private education) is a secondary need for which an alternative (government schools) exist. She should pull her kids out of that / those schools, use the money to secure the roof over their heads and kick-start her failing business. As her business slowly starts to recover, she should look to either sending her kids to extra after-school-lessons, or employing the cheaper services of a young unemployed graduate to teach her kids at home.

When she's firmly back in business, then and only then should she consider sending her kids back to private schools (on the basis that she'll be able to comfortably afford the fees).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by baby124: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
I quite agree with Mena. Though I tend to have ADD on NL because of long and grueling work days, and can't write long paragraphs in support of Efemena's opinion... I think whatever she gets should be put into her business or savings. You do have to understand Dominique that it is hard for people to contribute to a woman that does not seem to have her priorities right. Though our priorities are all so very different. Being that she is someone who is not so educated, I do understand her desperation to give her kids the best. I hope this was not why the husband ran because he clearly could not afford the best. Not pointing finger's but some women do push too hard to live above their means. A roof over the head and supplement lessons is more valuable to her right now than a private school fees. However, I am sure you can never convince her otherwise. May God help us to help her.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by mysticgal(f): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
I quite concur with the last two posters above me.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Shadeolad(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's not easy to just enroll kids in govt school as u all think. Lots of man no man couple with bribery and corruption. And there are certain classes they take. And they always prefer kids to start from scratch with them. They have laid down rules as per admission. Mrs Falana's 1st child is in Jss2. No gvt school will take him now,except when he's going to ss1. The 2nd is in basic 5, no Govt schl will accept such transfer until jss 1. 3rd is basic 3,(may be 1st term they may accept her). U all can see dat such transfer cannot be immediate, and lots of palms to grease in d process. Pls let us help her get out of the immediate predicament, so she can stand on her feet again.te author=EfemenaXY post=45161400]

I do get where you're coming from but let's be practical and do some sums here. You mentioned earlier that this lady is at the verge of being kicked out of her home and onto the streets with her 4 kids for non-payment of her rent.

The amount owed for her kids private school education is over 3 years worth of rent (N72K) + an extra N3K extra.

Yes, we all like the finer things in life and strive to do give our kids the best. But there comes a point in time where when faced with hardship that one just has prioritize. Right now, having a roof over their heads is way more important than keeping them in a school she can't afford.

Even over here, we do get people that have to make a hard choice between "heat" or "eat". (i.e. keeping warm during the bitter cold winter nights, or having something to eat).

Food, clothing, and shelter are basic primary necessities that should never be compromised.

Education (private education) is a secondary need for which an alternative (government schools) exist. She should pull her kids out of that / those schools, use the money to secure the roof over their heads and kick-start her failing business. As her business slowly starts to recover, she should look to either sending her kids to extra after-school-lessons, or employing the cheaper services of a young unemployed graduate to teach her kids at home.

When she's firmly back in business, then and only then should she consider sending her kids back to private schools (on the basis that she'll be able to comfortably afford the fees).[/quote]
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Shadeolad(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
It's not easy to just enroll kids in govt school as u all think. Lots of man no man couple with bribery and corruption. And there are certain classes they take. And they always prefer kids to start from scratch with them. They have laid down rules as per admission. Mrs Falana's 1st child is in Jss2. No gvt school will take him now,except when he's going to ss1. The 2nd is in basic 5, no Govt schl will accept such transfer until jss 1. 3rd is basic 3,(may be 1st term they may accept her). U all can see dat such transfer cannot be immediate, and lots of palms to grease in d process. Pls let us help her get out of the immediate predicament, so she can stand on her feet again[color=#990000][/color].te author=EfemenaXY post=45161400]

The amount owed for her kids private school education is over 3 years worth of rent (N72K) + an extra N3K extra.

When she's firmly back in business, then and only then should she consider sending her kids back to private schools (on the basis that she'll be able to comfortably afford the fees).[/quote]
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by baby124: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shadeolad:
It's not easy to just enroll kids in govt school as u all think. Lots of man no man couple with bribery and corruption. And there are certain classes they take. And they always prefer kids to start from scratch with them. They have laid down rules as per admission. Mrs Falana's 1st child is in Jss2. No gvt school will take him now,except when he's going to ss1. The 2nd is in basic 5, no Govt schl will accept such transfer until jss 1. 3rd is basic 3,(may be 1st term they may accept her). U all can see dat such transfer cannot be immediate, and lots of palms to grease in d process. Pls let us help her get out of the immediate predicament, so she can stand on her feet again.te author=EfemenaXY post=45161400]

When she's firmly back in business, then and only then should she consider sending her kids back to private schools (on the basis that she'll be able to comfortably afford the fees).
Not true at all. A little girl living with my retired mother was enrolled with no problem. As long as you pay tax. And she did not start from JSS1

3 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know the moralities involved in registering children in public schools but those schools in that neighborhood are way below par. A school where the primary six pupils can't speak clear English. I see some of them on a daily basis, yelling and cursing at one other in native language, there's no way you would want your children to be a part of that if you want a bright future for them. There are cheaper private schools she can enrol them in but by the time she pays for the registration and buy new uniforms, it all amounts to the current fees she's paying if not more.

@Baby124, I want to correct impression that she may have chased her husband away with school fees expenses. She handled the children's fees all by herself for FOUR solid years, coupled with other household expenses. What he usually contribute to was rent and feeding and shortly before he took off he had not been providing any, that was why the expired rent ran on for months. Her major source of income is her shop which is basically dried up now. If she's able to bring it back to its former state but unable to continue with the children's fees, then I expect her to make necessary adjustments.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Shadeolad(f): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
baby124:

Not true at all. A little girl living with my retired mother was enrolled with no problem. As long as you pay tax. And she did not start from JSS1

Thank God u mentioned tax. That will be one of d numerous requirements which am sure she does not have. Besides in Nigeria here, students are in their 3rd term, no Govt school admits at this term except thru d backdoor and where's she going to get d money to grease palms from?

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by EfemenaXY: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2016
dominique:
I don't know the moralities involved in registering children in public schools but those schools in that neighborhood are way below par. A school where the primary six pupils can't speak clear English. I see some of them on a daily basis, yelling and cursing at one other in native language, there's no way you would want your children to be a part of that if you want a bright future for them. There are cheaper private schools she can enrol them in but by the time she pays for the registration and buy new uniforms, it all amounts to the current fees she's paying if not more.

A brilliant child is a brilliant child and will thrive irrespective of which school he / she attends.

dominique:
@Baby124, I want to correct impression that she may have chased her husband away with school fees expenses. She handled the children's fees all by herself for FOUR solid years, coupled with other household expenses. What he usually contribute to was rent and feeding and shortly before he took off he had not been providing any, that was why the expired rent ran on for months. Her major source of income is her shop which is basically dried up now. If she's able to bring it back to its former state but unable to continue with the children's fees, then I expect her to make necessary adjustments.

Re: the bolded, if that is the case, then she shouldn't have any school fees arrears, if as you say, she's been footing the bills comfortably. Her rent arrears, based on your explanation is understandable.

She's in so much debt right now, it doesn't make sense to build it up any further based on sentimental reasons. There is only so long you can test the patience of creditors and right now, her keeping those kids in a private school she can't afford is simply widening the hole she's already in.

Her expenses far outweigh her income so it make perfect sense to pull them out and stop her debts from accumulating. At one point, she might have to consider relocating back to the village if that would be more affordable, as she's barely sustaining the roof over their heads.

She also needs to reach out to both sides of the family to help track down her run away husband, settle their differences, and work together for the betterment of their family. It's a two man job and quite frankly, she isn't coping on her own. Not if she's resorting to begging from strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by EfemenaXY: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Shadeolad:

Thank God u mentioned tax. That will be one of d numerous requirements which am sure she does not have. Besides in Nigeria here, students are in their 3rd term, no Govt school admits at this term except thru d backdoor and where's she going to get d money to grease palms from?

You just don't get it, do you?

She can't continue to live above her means. It's not sustainable and sooner or later, it will all come crashing down before her.

Things like these are capable of inducing high blood pressure. Just reading about it in itself is enough...

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2016
N10K received from Mrs Anonymous

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Onegai(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2016
I agree with Efemena. Sorry guys. Try and help her restructure her lifestyle to fit her current situation (i don't know how long she can sustain herself on donations from strangers). But I'll put her in prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
I typed a lenghty reply last night, where on earth did it go? undecided Oh well then. I've never been good at epistles, I can't begin to get myself to start typing all over again.

jaybee3:
N10K received from Mrs Anonymous

God bless you ma'am.

May we never lack the basics of life.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
EfemenaXY:

A brilliant child is a brilliant child and will thrive irrespective of which school he / she attends.

Re: the bolded, if that is the case, then she shouldn't have any school fees arrears, if as you say, she's been footing the bills comfortably. Her rent arrears, based on your explanation is understandable.

She's in so much debt right now, it doesn't make sense to build it up any further based on sentimental reasons. There is only so long you can test the patience of creditors and right now, her keeping those kids in a private school she can't afford is simply widening the hole she's already in.

Her expenses far outweigh her income so it make perfect sense to pull them out and stop her debts from accumulating. At one point, she might have to consider relocating back to the village if that would be more affordable, as she's barely sustaining the roof over their heads.

She also needs to reach out to both sides of the family to help track down her run away husband, settle their differences, and work together for the betterment of their family. It's a two man job and quite frankly, she isn't coping on her own. Not if she's resorting to begging from strangers.

The reason she had arrears on the fees was because she was also offsetting a loan she took on behalf of herself and her husband (I thought I mentioned this before undecided). That's also what crippled her business to what it is now. Prior to last term she has been handling the children school fees all by herself. The school also knows that she doesn't default on payment, that's why they gave her a month's grace.

I'm afraid your suggestions are just not feasible, and can not be actualized at this moment. First, like shadeloaded said, no public schools admit pupils during the third term, even to transfer will require a lot of connections. Secondly, to pack up and relocate to a village may even require even more funds than what she needs at the moments. Renting a new place, paying agent's fees, agreement, commission, damages then hiring a moving truck to move their things and settling down with four kids. Setting up a business in a place you're known to no one could be a bit slow and frustrating, not what I'd recommend to someone who is low on cash.

Regarding reaching out to family, her own family is not so buoyant and are mostly out of state. Her husband's family had initially promised to handle half of the rent at the wake of his disappearance. Till now she's yet to hear from them. Some of her friends she initially intimate about her situation have started avoiding her. It took her almost a month before she told me, not because she wanted me to organize a fund raising gala, but she wanted me to hire her to do my laundry. I would never have approached TeHN if I didn't see someone truely in need and capable of turning her situation around if can get a little boost. If you feel she doesn't deserve any, fine. Your suggestions and opinion are extremely valuable even if they cannot be acted upon at this point in time. I will still relay them to her when next I see her so she can act on them in good time. Thanks smiley

4 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
Scentmarlc Tosyne2much ireneony myfantasies Naijaboiy bqlekan omotayor123 cry
Come to Our Aid,we need you bros and sis,save a Family.
No amount is too small
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
Wristbangle danceville bqlekan Lanicky Fynestboi Funjosh Layla129 Ritababe brainnewsng caspian22 Muhdg stfuareugod Laveda

Please Come to Our Aid,we need you bros and sis,save a Family.

No amount is small
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by myfantasies(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
Mediapace:
Scentmarlc Tosyne2much ireneony myfantasies Naijaboiy bqlekan omotayor123 cry

Come to Our Aid,we need you bros and sis,save a Family.

No amount is too small
Hmmmmmm

How can i help
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
*Send Any Amount to the acct Balance that will be typed below by Cc :
Dominique Aminat508 jaybee3 Ayolight.

Or/and

*Changing your siggy to advertise for Us to save A Family

*Inviting your friends mentioning their monikers here for help like I did to you.

Thanks,
On behalf of tehn
myfantasies:
Hmmmmmm

How can i help
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmmm

How can i help

For paypal donations –

Regards

TeHN

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by myfantasies(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
Aminat508:

For paypal donations –

Regards

TeHN
Tanks

I will contribute my widows mite

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 7:21am On May 03, 2016
julietcutie WealthPhillips Hungerbad lastmumu thegoodjoe MiTayo Nigga44
pls come to our aid,we need you bros and sis,save a Family
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Julietcutie(f): 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:
julietcutie WealthPhillips Hungerbad lastmumu thegoodjoe MiTayo Nigga44

would try...
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2016
Mediapace:
julietcutie WealthPhilips Hunerbad lasumu thegoojoe MiTayo Niga44

Thanks bro, you rock!
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Julietcutie(f): 10:08am On May 03, 2016
dominique:

Thanks bro, you rock!
ok...but am a girl plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Cry For Help. / Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse? / I Want To Run Away From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.