Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives (19732 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 11:26am On May 03, 2016
Julietcutie:

ok...but am a girl plz

Aight sis smiley
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 4:32pm On May 03, 2016
Onstelly arabiandude mrkester ernesty20 sexytemi tonyebarcanista estharfabian laveda misspicy darkedrebel martha89 deejavuu peeparty cekhoe abbiecutie bylekan Creamish Firsteva Laveda Dollyjoy Smellymouth Postman Knightx Kingtom mommysgirl Stupidinluv Hateu2 Luvu2 Countrygirl Specialbaby Pinkycutie

pls come to our aid,we need you bros and sis,save a Family.
You can do It wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Donald3d(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2016
O Lord !!, jaybee i never see ur reply o. Winetapper , banner coming up , aminat508 hw u dey, ayolight i sight u too, tehn , funjosh where u dey, the justice league ,make we do our work wella.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
Donald3d:
O Lord !!, jaybee i never see ur reply o. Winetapper , banner coming up , aminat508 hw u dey, ayolight i sight u too, tehn , funjosh where u dey, the justice league ,make we do our work wella.

Thanks chief smiley
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by bqlekan(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
Allah will help us all. Mediaspace bro, thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by blessedfavoured: 7:39am On May 04, 2016
dominique:

You're absolutely correct, the children are very brilliant. The first and third were best overall in their respective classes last term while the second was best in maths, basic science and a couple of other subjects I can't recollect. Even before their dad took off the woman was the one handling the bulk of the school fees and living expenses. The cooperative loan she took was on behalf of the both of them and he had mapped out how he was going to assist in offsetting it, only for him to take off leaving his wife with the loan, rent, fees and four mouths to feed. She was able to offset the loan but at the expense of her business. Now they're struggling to get by. Last time I saw her, she said even though she only eats once or twice a day, the children have never missed their three square meals and that makes her glad. I'm very positive that she'll be able to overcome this setback if she has sufficient funds to re-invest. I'm appealing to Nairalanders to assist with the little way they can. May we never lack.

This brought tears to my eyes. How much is the tuition for all three of them per term please? And when is the next one due? What part of Lagos do the live too?
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 8:13am On May 04, 2016
blessedfavoured:

This brought tears to my eyes. How much is the tuition for all three of them per term please? And when is the next one due? What part of Lagos do the live too?

God bless you ma'am. She lives in Agric area of Ikorodu (sorry I can only divulge more via pm).

Here are the break down of what she needs to get by as well as the TeHN account can pay into.

We are proposing to do the following as a group:

• Pay the outstanding rent (2K * 9 months) = 18K
• Pay a years rent (2K *12 months) = 24K
• Pay the outstanding school fees = 75K
• Balance realised from this campaign will go towards restocking of the shop

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Thanks and once again God bless
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 8:23am On May 04, 2016
UWC bro
bqlekan:
Allah will help us all. Mediaspace bro, thanks for the mention.
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2016
Donald3d:

Brother am here head and mind is just full and empty. But we see what we can do smiley
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2016
Dukeolumide

hubcruz

largeman44

bright87

eezomotic

chibican

omolobajo

autoben

Boss sorry for the mention no amount is too small, God bless you all wink
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2016
lexusgs430

boliano

gemil

bamiautos

general11

gagame

export1

valencia25

autotrader2

chibecanglobal

chibecan

Zelig

otunbakolawole

please we need your help, no amount is too small smiley

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
Siena

Ykmotors

obinnavio

autosbay

patpeypey

ephizy360

oroz

dynamics440

onasnatura

No amount is too small, thanks boss smiley
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by blessedfavoured: 10:53am On May 04, 2016
dominique:

God bless you ma'am. She lives in Agric area of Ikorodu (sorry I can only divulge more via pm).

Here are the break down of what she needs to get by as well as the TeHN account can pay into.

Thanks and once again God bless

I initially thought the tuition for third term had been paid... Mistook the tuition bill for a receipt. I have to edit my post now so as not discourage others from donating to the cause.

Thank you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 8:26pm On May 04, 2016
Donald3d:
welcome uncle Donald grin
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 7:05am On May 05, 2016
blessedfavoured:

That's fine... I understand. Wanted to know if she

I'm actually thinking of paying for the next term/ session and God Willing subsequent years. If its not too much . the quote says 75 k outstanding, that means its more than that for a term right? That's why I'll like to know the actual amount.

Would have sent you a pm, but dont have access to my registered email.

Thank you.

Good morning ma'am. Sorry about the late response. The fees are actually less than 75k as the one quoted above contains some outstanding from last term. I've discussd with her if she intends to keep the children there considering the costs. She's hoping and praying that her business improves by September when a new term starts, If not she may have to consider cheaper options (she's quite reluctant to move them as they've been going there since kindergarten). When next I see her, I'll ask her for the exact costs of each child per term. You have no idea how much joy you're about to bring in the lives of these children and their mum. God will always give you a reason to smile and rejoice.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 7:51am On May 05, 2016
Donald3d:
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by blessedfavoured: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
dominique:

Good morning ma'am. Sorry about the late response. The fees are actually less than 75k as the one quoted above contains some outstanding from last term. I've discussd with her if she intends to keep the children there considering the costs. She's hoping and praying that her business improves by September when a new term starts, If not she may have to consider cheaper options (she's quite reluctant to move them as they've been going there since kindergarten). When next I see her, I'll ask her for the exact costs of each child per term. You have no idea how much joy you're about to bring in the lives of these children and their mum. God will always give you a reason to smile and rejoice.

Thank you for the feedback. Please e-mail me with details theladyengineer123@gmail.com I'll reply you with my personal e-mail. Please let me know when you send me one, so I know its you.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
blessedfavoured:

Thank you for the feedback. Please e-mail me with details theladyengineer123@gmail.com I'll reply you with my personal e-mail. Please let me know when you send me one, so I know its you.

Thank you.

Mail sent. Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by blessedfavoured: 1:06pm On May 05, 2016
dominique:

Mail sent. Thanks so much

Replied Naira.....@gmail.com? Is that it?
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 1:13pm On May 05, 2016
blessedfavoured:

Replied Naira.....@gmail.com? Is that it?

Correct!
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by ayolight(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Weldone everyone in dis house. Uncle Donald i got here before u o. Me dia place weldone. God bless our efforts here. Ma'am dominique weldone
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 12:48pm On May 09, 2016
ayolight:
Weldone everyone in dis house.
Uncle Donald i got here before u o. Me dia place weldone.
God bless our efforts here.
Ma'am dominique weldone

Somehow I missed your post on my mentions. How is our princess doing? Thanks so much for your concern
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by ayolight(f): 11:07pm On May 09, 2016
dominique:

Somehow I missed your post on my mentions. How is our princess doing? Thanks so much for your concern
Tnk u so much ma. She is doing so fyn. Tnks ma

1 Like

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by dominique(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2016
Good morning all. Hope you won't say my wahala is too much o embarassed. Once again I am appealing to you to come to the assistance of this struggling mother burdened with the responsibility of raising four children all on her own. Last time I dropped by at her shop to see how she is faring, I saw that the wares were more scanty than before. She told me how hard it is to save anything as all she makes goes to feeding and welfare with little or nothing left to save. Her second child has been Ill for some days now, the little money she was putting away to restock has been largely spent on treating her. She struggles so hard with little to show for it, I really worry about her and her kids. Honestly I know it's not easy as everyone is trying to manage themselves in this very harsh economy. However if you are able to spare a little towards this mum and her children, you have no idea how much joy you're bringing in their lives and God will bless and reward you for it.

For paypal donations –

Cc
Aminat508
Funjosh
Mediapace
Donald3d
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 10:25am On May 10, 2016
Cc bqlekan stfuareyougod Laveda scentmarlc Lanicky wristbangle danceville ishilove Hateu2 naughtynaughty ayolight
dominique:
Good morning all. Hope you won't say my wahala is too much o embarassed. Once again I am appealing to you to come to the assistance of this struggling mother burdened with the responsibility of raising four children all on her own. Last time I dropped by at her shop to see how she is faring, I saw that the wares were more scanty than before. She told me how hard it is to save anything as all she makes goes to feeding and welfare with little or nothing left to save. Her second child has been Ill for some days now, the little money she was putting away to restock has been largely spent on treating her. She struggles so hard with little to show for it, I really worry about her and her kids. Honestly I know it's not easy as everyone is trying to manage themselves in this very harsh economy. However if you are able to spare a little towards this mum and her children, you have no idea how much joy you're bringing in their lives and God will bless and reward you for it.

For paypal donations –

Cc
Aminat508
Funjosh
Mediapace
Donald3d
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Aminat508(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2016
dominique:

For paypal donations –

Please kindly help!! !

No Amount is small!!!

CC:

Aliru

Ahmed4002

IbnSultaan

Deejavuu

justwise

Cornerstone001

izeeqpotter

Nurability

Dminister

Ichommy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Nobody: 10:38am On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Cc bqlekan stfuareyougod Laveda scentmarlc Lanicky wristbangle danceville ishilove Hateu2 naughtynaughty ayolight
hmmm change is affecting evri body o my broda
It is well sha cry
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Mediapace: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
Ok. No problem
naughtynaughty:
hmmm change is affecting evri body o my broda
It is well sha cry
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by Funjosh(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
Favordgal

GHoJes

Lagusta

Rukemi291

Ritababy

Damiso

Edwife

dominique:

For paypal donations –

Cc
Aminat508
Funjosh
Mediapace
Donald3d
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by bqlekan(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
Mediapace:

hmmmm... we shall do our best... inshallah
Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by FynBabe(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2016
Hello...

Just to inform you that I already paid in my widow's mite into the First Bank Account Number provided on the first page of the thread.

God bless you guys.
jaybee3:

Thanks Ma'am

Much appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Clarion Call To Help Intervene In Mrs Akinlana And Her Children’s Lives by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2016
FynBabe:
Hello...

Just to inform you that I already paid in my widow's mite into the First Bank Account Number provided on the first page of the thread.

God bless you guys.

Thanks ever so much

Donation received

Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Run Away From Home / Quality Nigerian Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023 - Women Group / Does Infidelity Make One A Bad Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.