Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout (1835 Views)

Orange Group Written Test And Interview / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by afaitho(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2006
Hi guys!I did NNPC first test and the interview in abuja,Since then i haven't heard from them.Though i know some persons have gotten letters of offer from them.I also heard that about 300 out of the 500 of us have been recruited but what abut me?I want to know what is happening?Please guys i am so worried.
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by elolove(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2006
pls when did you write your test and interview ? the one in lagos was written just 2 weeks ago or have pple been called up everywhere?
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by elohor1(f): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2006
nobody has been called . as far as i know
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by igp(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2006
Dear Nairalanders,

The info on NNPC so far is on those from the coastal States. The result of the aptitude test for non coastal states is yet to come out as far as i know. But if any one in the house a more recent information, we shall be glad to share with the fellow. However, one with God is withg majority.
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by danderson(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2006
Afaitho,

Please can you hint us on what to expect from the interview section.Please allow the spirit of Nairalanders to keep on flowing among us.We need this information to measure our preparedness.

Thanks and God bless. wink
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by jaguda(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ Afaitho, relax, two things can only happen, u either get in or u don't, anyway, life goes on. Take it from me, it will hurt, but Life will definitely go on.
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by ochoechi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
I hav just been called dat the result for the first test is out. also invited.
Re: Nnpc First Test And Interview Fallout by BIGSAM4YOU(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2006
hello guys, do any one know about the lagos center?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Trailer Drivers / Multinational Organisation Massively Alleviating Nigerian Graduate Unemployment / Nextzon Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.