Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) (34811 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / OOU Produces 43 First Class Graduates, 41 Phd Holders / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by seuner: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm..life touching story....Hebrews: 1:1,2 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake IN TIMES PAST unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath IN THESE LAST DAYS spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds...

Prophecy are meant to be prayed about, and not necessarily to make you afraid....trust only the voice of the SON.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by osomegbe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Story of Jabez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Sexina148(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akalia:
you are pessimist.
am i?
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by encryptjay(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rich4god:
Dont mind all these prophets with their guess game. That was how one man that claim to be an MOG came to our house to see my mum... He was my mum's customer. As he was abt leaving, he den decided to pray for my family. So my mum called me out.

When the MOG saw me, he just said that "I shouldn't worry, that my admission into the university will work out this year"....
Na him my mum gv the man one kind look...

Me wey don graduate already...

Happened while I was serving.

Lmao
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by 400billionman: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rich4god:
Dont mind all these prophets with their guess game. That was how one man that claim to be an MOG came to our house to see my mum... He was my mum's customer. As he was abt leaving, he den decided to pray for my family. So my mum called me out.

When the MOG saw me, he just said that "I shouldn't worry, that my admission into the university will work out this year"....
Na him my mum gv the man one kind look...

Me wey don graduate already...

Happened while I was serving.

Lol..
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by theEYe21(f): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Shut up your mouth! grin
Alani86:
The truth is; the prophet might be correct as at the time of prophesy. But, God has the final say. It is very possible that he wouldn't have done well academically, if he had accepted it hook, line and sinker. The lesson is; with the violence of faith, you can change every negative destiny or agenda over your life. "For with God, NOTHING shall be impossible"; Luke 1:37!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by theEYe21(f): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahaha. grin grin grin The irony!
Atlantian:
I was told that I will be an evangelist and will be preaching Christianity to all corners of the earth. But guess what ? I do not even believe in Christianism.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guessers parading as prophets
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Alani86: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
theEYe21:
Shut up your mouth! grin

If that was a joke, then I'll say it's a foolish one! You don't just talk anyhow to everybody, particularly without knowing them. I don't think you have any justifiable cause to say that to me. You need to beware. People like you carry misfortunes/curses without knowing the root. Watch your mouth!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Alani86: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Atlantian:
I was told that I will be an evangelist and will be preaching Christianity to all corners of the earth. But guess what ? I do not even believe in Christianism.

Some prophecies happen several years later. Paul wasn't just a hater of believers, he murdered them in large quantity. Yet, he became a mighty instrument in God's hand. He wrote most of the books in the New Testament. If that prophesy is truly from God, you've got nowhere to run sir. Take my word for it!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by theEYe21(f): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin grin grin I don't believe in curses, same way I don't believe in prophecies. Sorry about what I said tho, my apologies
Alani86:

If that was a joke, then I'll say it's a foolish one! You don't just talk anyhow to everybody, particularly without knowing them. I don't think you have any justifiable cause to say that to me. You need to beware. People like you carry misfortunes/curses without knowing the root. Watch your mouth!
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Akalia(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sexina148:

am i?
nonsensical and rhetorical question. I already told u what u are.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
God has the Final Say
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
broseme:
This is one of the most inspiring stories I have read in a long time. I think the long and short of it is that your mind is the most powerful tool you have.
It isn't your legs, your hands, eyes or whatever, it is your mind. Once your mind can conceive and act on it, you would definitely achieve your set goal.When it is backed up with 'stubborn faith', then you are simply unstoppable. I just have to share it with Trezzy Blog readers.Read what he wrote below....

When I was 8 years old, a Prophet came to my house and after prayers took a look at me and said I will never do well academically and when its time my parents should send me to learn trade. I wept that night because I knew the Vision I saw of myself. My sister Chinyere came to me and said Nna you can be whatever you want to be; I believed her. TODAY I am a graduate of Architecture with Masters and Doctorate(PhD) degree in the same field, which I graduated in both with First Class High Honours. Today am one of the youngest PhD holders in Architectural Construction Technology from Nigeria, maybe the youngest and the only one as I was told. Friends believe in yourself and know you can turn around any negative Prophesy over your life by keying into your Vision. I did it by God's Grace and I know you can.#MyBirthDayTestimony

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/inspiring-story-first-class-student-who.html

Prophets of hell. killing people's dream. were they there when God was creating you.?
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Sexina148(f): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Akalia:
nonsensical and rhetorical question. I already told u what u are.

smiling, thank u anyway but i dont have ur time..
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by favouryemmy: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2016
The fact that something is fake means that there is the original somewhere. Not all prophets are prophets of God. Be led by God's Spirit to decipher the fake from the original.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Norajones(f): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2016
jaybee3:

Make i epp you?
yea. Epp is epp. Buh wah kinda epp?
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by searchng4love: 5:49am On Apr 23, 2016
keneking time to make something of your life too
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by searchng4love: 5:50am On Apr 23, 2016
mehn your shi..t is tight.

Norajones:
yea. Epp is epp. Buh wah kinda epp?
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by AfroMighty(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Many have been misled through false prophesy
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Konzent(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2016
Inspiring story there, but you graduated from both masters and Ph.D with first class honours? I don't get you there. Moreover, your Ph.D is called "Doctoral degree" not "doctorate degree" as you wrote. You would be write to say you have a "doctorate"(if you leave 'degree' out).Congrats if this is true.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Gmekx(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Helkayklassic:
Congrats bro.. Do me a favour please...Make a photocopy of your certificate, use it to make a glass frame then look for the prophet and break it on his head.. Thanks in advance.

He's a pastor
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Norajones(f): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2016
searchng4love:
mehn your shi..t is tight.
hmmmm ar u ok? As in up there? Cum lemme ascertain d status of ur brain
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by searchng4love: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2016
This is why you people remain single till months to menopause... I just paid you a compliment and this is all you can say.... says a whole lot about your grasp of English as a language of communication...why not just stick with the Igbo language where you thrive.
Norajones:
hmmmm ar u ok? As in up there? Cum lemme ascertain d status of ur brain
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Norajones(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2016
searchng4love:
This is why you people remain single till months to menopause... I just paid you a compliment and this is all you can say.... says a whole lot about your grasp of English as a language of communication...why not just stick with the Igbo language where you thrive.
honey I'm not igbo not even close. I wud av acknowledged ur compliment if it were truly one. Buh u said my shit is tight. And my dirty mind can't help buh to think wah u are thinking. Wah shit is tight? And besides marriage is nt for all. Ps I'm not igbo. Though I can co-exist wit all. Including u.so pls pay nicer compliments next tym. Not my shit is tight. I'm not a wh*re,though I av a h*le
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by searchng4love: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Norajones:
honey I'm not igbo not even close. I wud av acknowledged ur compliment if it were truly one. Buh u said my shit is tight. And my dirty mind can't help buh to think wah u are thinking. Wah shit is tight? And besides marriage is nt for all. Ps I'm not igbo. Though I can co-exist wit all. Including u.so pls pay nicer compliments next tym. Not my shit is tight. I'm not a wh*re,though I av a h*le

Hmmm.... Shi-t being tight refers to 1. proficiency and/or talent. tight shi-t. definition for some really cool funky music. "damn this groove is some damn tight shi-t!" Keep your health shi-t tight, people!

Still has to do with your grasp.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by codeME: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
for me i see this from another angle.
I believed it was good the prophet came and said that to you, that is what inspired you and gave you the urge to forge ahead and be 'very serious', JUST TO DISAPPOINT HIS PROPHECY. Pls dont forget that your sister, she is a rare Gem. Congratulations.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2016
searchng4love:
keneking time to make something of your life too

And you think I am not hustling undecided
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by juligon: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2016
INTERMAN:
He did not say you won't be succesful, he only said u wld be useless. lol Joking mode
......lol oga u are on ur own o
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by Arizonaguy(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2016
broseme:
This is one of the most inspiring stories I have read in a long time. I think the long and short of it is that your mind is the most powerful tool you have.
It isn't your legs, your hands, eyes or whatever, it is your mind. Once your mind can conceive and act on it, you would definitely achieve your set goal.When it is backed up with 'stubborn faith', then you are simply unstoppable. I just have to share it with Trezzy Blog readers.Read what he wrote below....

When I was 8 years old, a Prophet came to my house and after prayers took a look at me and said I will never do well academically and when its time my parents should send me to learn trade. I wept that night because I knew the Vision I saw of myself. My sister Chinyere came to me and said Nna you can be whatever you want to be; I believed her. TODAY I am a graduate of Architecture with Masters and Doctorate(PhD) degree in the same field, which I graduated in both with First Class High Honours. Today am one of the youngest PhD holders in Architectural Construction Technology from Nigeria, maybe the youngest and the only one as I was told. Friends believe in yourself and know you can turn around any negative Prophesy over your life by keying into your Vision. I did it by God's Grace and I know you can.#MyBirthDayTestimony

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/inspiring-story-first-class-student-who.html
though our destiny may have been written for us but we make it happen
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by olajigaolamide: 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
God give us equal opportunity to make it in life
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by jidjoks: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Fake prophets everywhere...Naso one man come tell me }]' +make i de careful wen am about to get married cos I av 4 ladies on my list and I should be ♡¿ar¿l ..that my wife is one invisible BOLA...I just asked him sir Are u talking to me ? my father just answered him ..hey ..He got married 2yrs ago with a kid and they are happily married...hahaha. my mama just hissed and said my son no mind this hungry prophet ke!!!. .N.a. him call God ooo. God no call am ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) / How Can A Guy Get A Girl In IMSU? IMSU Babes Answer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.