Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) (34803 Views)

Motilewa Bolanle Becomes Covenant University's Youngest Phd Holder Ever Produced / OOU Produces 43 First Class Graduates, 41 Phd Holders / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by tee4naija(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
There are a whole lots of them in our society. One pastor relation of my wife once told her that she should not marry me because he saw it in his prayers that our marriage would not last more than two years. I knew it was because he did not want her to get married to me because I am a Muslim while she is a Christian.it's been over four years now with two lovely kids.
Re: Anyi Obi, One Of The Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (pic) by eroticboy: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
I smh at a God who allows his representatives wantomly destroy the lives of people for no justifiable reason....
Every man makes his life the vision he wants.....
God has nothing to do with a man's destiny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Facts About Elephants You Never Knew / EBSU Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In The School(graphics photo) / Post-utme Past Questions And Answers[free PDF Download], May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.