Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,199 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe (2485 Views)

Would You Rather Holiday In Nigeria Or Sao Tome? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe by iyimide(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, i have been asked to go to sao tome and principe for 10 days from work all in the name of a conference. Please abeg is there anyone who has a brother or sister there? I need a fellow Nigerian to be with o.. 10 days go be hell if you no see any naija person o..
Re: Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe by kentuta(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
My dear they are uncountable...you will be surprise when u get there... Enter any big plaza or store there and if you are lucky to b Igbo, just speak the language and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe by itstpia8: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just go there, attend your conference and leave nah?

10 days is not that long.

Are you planning to stay illegally afterwards?
Re: Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe by oglalasioux(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't worry if you are Igbo. Igbo language is the lingua franca there. Who owns Sao Tome and Príncipe if not Arochukwu people?

1 Like

Re: Help Me.. Any Nigerian In Sao Tome And Principe by musicwriter(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
When you get to Sao Tome and Principe you'll realize Nigerians, especially Igbo people are everywhere in thousands. There're some streets you enter there and all you see are Nigerians. I know this because a friend used to stay there, but that was a long time ago.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lagos State, Nigeria. / Which Areas In Lekki Are NOT Prone To Flooding? / DV 2013 Winners From Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.