Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? (5016 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
I really don't understand all these beefs against the hard working lady.
She was quite admired by many until her latest acquisition of a mansion in the 'Plantain' Island. I blame her super-publicity though.
The truth is that she has done nothing wrong to 97% of those wishing her bad.
To all the haters...why not work hard like her and buy your own mansion somewhere close to 'Yam' Island?
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
At the end of the day all these haters will succeed in making her more popular

#stophating
#workhard
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by wins18(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
No
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
saints2:

As in seriously Bros, I respect you pass that levels..
I am not jealous at her success and I won't pray for her downfall, I believe fir any event in life, there is a lesson to learn, that's why for this topic. So forget about the jealousy aspect abeg.

Cheers!!!
. Op u nid Cain, na Linda b d budget we we determined wait for abi,, brother ode
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by hardbody: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
saints2:
Hello folks,

I have been a quite observer of events that unfold recently between Wizkid and Linda, the blasting, police, IG, the sermon according to St. Linda and so on. I have read opinions, thought from friends and celebrities, shades and lots of others.

It may however interest you that Linda Ikeji's blog is not the same again, the blog that used to be full of life, comments and gists seems to be shadow of itself. I was surprised when I saw 25 comments, 12 comments, 45 comments on her blog... A whole Linda... isallrightoo

I have to ask this sincerely, Is this the end of Linda Ikeji? I googled her website statisitics and I was shocked to see that the webpage has dropped from 350k views per day to 80-120k...

Whats your thought? Lets talk.

cc: lalasticlala

I have never visited her blog, ever.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by obowunmi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Indeed the end is near for her.

Nigerians don't like arrogant people, particularly women.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by pchukwudi: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
You guys are just blinded with envy. You are so clueless about what's going on. That's why you ask silly questions like "could this be the end of Linda Ikeji?" What she's doing now is exactly why she's the queen of nigeria's blogsphere. The kind of bond Linda shares with her CORE audience is way beyond what most of you can even imagine let alone compreheding. And the key to that kind of social bonding is stark emotional autheticity - the kind that most of you on NL are so freaking scared of. grin

But you know what? That level of nothing-to-hide kind of authenticity is the currency of the new media. And Linda has mastered it so superbly. So those of you wishing and waiting for her downfall will wait till six feet and she will still keep going up.

What you guys don't realise is that Linda is a super skilled woman. Take everything away from her and banish her to Afghanistan, yet Linda will still become a millionare in dollars in no time flat.

Sorry. cheesy grin

saints2:
Hello folks, ...I have to ask this sincerely, Is this the end of Linda Ikeji? Whats your thought? Lets talk.

Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by leahcimzil: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2016
she has a Range Rover 2015. you are typing on yur wack ass tecno fone. Mind yur moufucking bizness and maybe you'll have money
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
It's no ones business bro ... I read from her blog every day ... I was there just a few minutes ago to read a topic about a man who shared the chat she had with a lady who was angry @ him for not having sex with her on their first date ... and other stories there too . You didn't have to go to the extent of checking the number of views she do have per day ... That's is totally wrong . Stop poking your nose into her business ...
cheers too

Good for you
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2016
saints2:
Hello folks,

I have been a quite observer of events that unfold recently between Wizkid and Linda, the blasting, police, IG, the sermon according to St. Linda and so on. I have read opinions, thought from friends and celebrities, shades and lots of others.

It may however interest you that Linda Ikeji's blog is not the same again, the blog that used to be full of life, comments and gists seems to be shadow of itself. I was surprised when I saw 25 comments, 12 comments, 45 comments on her blog... A whole Linda... isallrightoo

I have to ask this sincerely, Is this the end of Linda Ikeji? I googled her website statisitics and I was shocked to see that the webpage has dropped from 350k views per day to 80-120k...

Whats your thought? Lets talk.

Well time will tell

To me linda is not droping, rather she is growing.

When the problem with Wizkid persisted people were busy searching who Linda was and what she's into thereby discovering and bookmarking her blog.

You know what the world likes? Rumours and sin. Lol
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by CICERO09(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2016
I think bella niaja has taken over now ...she won d best bloggers award this year
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by prinsam30: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
when ur fond of sucking other people's lives out of them, this is what u get in return
Re: Is This The End Of Linda Ikeji? by okwabayi(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2018
Two years later and nothing do the blog.
Of course the visit rates will fluctuate. This country is a destiny killer and almost every event is aimed at destroying the potential wealth of the populace. For three days NEPA hasn't brought light in my end. With the biting fuel price how I wan read blog when my fuel finish?
The greatest traffic and participation I've seen on her blog is every ASUU strike. Her comments per story during those periods is about 112 - 200/220.
A fellow blogger told me if your blog post has 10 comments then it means at least 80 viewed the information. I believe it is the case you saw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Wort / CĂ©line Dion, Finally Speaks On Relationship With 'handsome Toyboy' Pepe Munoz / Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.