Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291089 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by bossy512(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good work man, nice update, best luck to promise

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Despirado121(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ghen-ghen!! Dis 1 na confirm 1 chance. Chai!!.
Nice update bro, kip it up

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
# In the voice of Yoruba films Gan gan
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
see gobestic ooo
Actions film
Weldon bro's

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by paparazy06(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
See suspense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
nice update. great work

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dis 1 na Gobe, original Gobe "in yemi alade voice"...
Weldone bro, may d almighty neva seize his wisdom & undastandin on u.. More grace 2 ur elbow

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ooladavid(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
d story as been great...KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Oche211(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ghen ghen. Na this kind part i for like to watch on a big cinemas screen. Well done victor. BTW, i'll love to ve promise as my new sweethrt. I've mourned Lola long enough. Promise nt to hurt her like fred. What do u say?

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mare23ayo(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Victvames, you need to patent this story and get it published..., Do the needful. impeccable storyline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by DrRasheed: 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
WOAW..YANZU LABARI ZAI FARA DADI. THE GAME has just began.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingsbright41(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Weldone boss

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yugee247: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
This is intriguing, well articulated. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Canme4u(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Bro I can't but say that u r a talented writer... I am impressed is an understatement.
God bless you I am seriously getting addicted to ur write up
Anticipating the next episode and Mirabel's reaction to what Fred said

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
*Runs In Nd Salutes* Keep Up D Gd Wrk cool

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yhemsy62(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Baba abeg keep the updates coming sharp sharp
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by alaro4real09(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
When are we going to finish this story self, it been upto like 3to4 months we have started reading it, please quickly finish this one and give us another intriguing story now....

Kudos to you Vict-Vames, more grace to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b]EPISODE 51

I turned around and saw Mirabel standing at the doorpost; it’s surprising because she came unannounced.

Mirabel: Fred, what was that you just said?

Fred: I think your boyfriend and my girlfriend having an affair

Mirabel: Oh really?

Fred: Can’t you see their so-called friendship? They’re having an affair right under our nose

Me: Mirabel…

Mirabel: **cuts-in** Wait, I’ll handle this (gesturing her hand towards me) You Fred, we had the wrong impression towards you

Fred: What are you talking about?

Mirabel: You’re not good for Promise and I’m telling you now to go your way and never come back, it’s a clear warning

Fred: Warning for what? Why telling me I’m not good for her? No, I’m going nowhere! You can’t tell me to leave. I love Promise and will not let go of her just like that

Mirabel: You’re not getting it, do you? Are you tired of being the son of a minister? That can be arranged and you’ll be the son of nobody. Are you tired of running your night club? That can also be arranged and the club will be shut down permanently. Or are you tired of living a good life? That can be arranged and you can imagine what will happen next

Fred: Are you threatening me?

Mirabel: Not really, just telling you what will happen the next time you show yourself to Promise or to anyone that’s related to us one way or the other

Fred: Can we talk privately?

Mirabel: There’s nothing to talk with you, just go away. We’ve forgiven you for the wrongs you did to Promise and our trust that you betrayed, so just go now!

Fred: Why are you doing this? I really love Promise; I sincerely apologize for my shortcomings, please give me another chance and I’ll be the best man I can be for her

Mirabel: Like I said earlier, we’ve forgiven you, but we’re not taking any chances no more

Fred: Please, I promise never to hurt her in whatsoever way again

Mirabel: Get out of here Fred!

Fred: Plea….

Mirabel: Get out!!

Fred: Ok alright, I’ll leave… but, I will advise you to watch those two closely; they have something hidden under the radar

Mirabel: One more word from you and I promise you’re not gonna like the outcome of it. Frank!

Frank: (from outside) Yes?

Mirabel: Come get this ingrate out from here!

Frank walked in with Jummy and two mobile policemen; they wanted to drag him out, but he behaved himself and told them not to touch him that he’ll leave and he left.

Mirabel: (to me and Nancy that’s with her) it is done guys! Where is Promise?

Nancy: she’s inside, lemme go call her **ran off**

Me: Thanks for not listening to what he said

Mirabel: That’s nonsense, why would he be after the girl that’s cheating on him? And besides, I trust Promise can’t do such thing **walking inside**

Me: **confused** wh… what?

Mirabel: What? **turning around**

Me: What do you mean by you trust Promise can’t do such a thing? What about me?

Mirabel: What about you?

Me: Are you kidding?

Mirabel: **laughs** I trust Promise 100% and I trust you over 100% darling… so if I say I trust Promise, you should know your where you stand, and please it’s enough, let’s not talk about what doesn’t make any sense

Me: **relaxed** Yeah… that’s my fiancée

Mirabel: You said Promise refused to listen when you told her to break-up with Fred, hope she hasn’t fallen in stupid love with him?

Me: Which love? She later came back to her senses and broke up with him the moment he came here, that’s why he’s been talking rubbish

Mirabel: Oh…

Me: What?

Mirabel: I thought I was the one that took care of him not knowing that she already broke up with him

Me: Hey sweetheart, you did something great here, you finalized everything because if not for what you just did, i’m sure he won’t stop coming for her.

Mirabel: Yea… I had to warn him to clear off so Promise won’t go through what we both went through in the hands of Marcus and Dorothy

Me: That’s right

Mirabel: Where are they na?

Me: Maybe we should go in there

Mirabel: Yea let’s go **walking inside**

Me: Sweetheart…

Mirabel: **turns around** Yea?

Me: You know we haven’t seen each other for a while

Mirabel: Yea, I know… (walking back to me) so sorry my love, I was just so focused on fixing Promise’ predicament

<She gave me a tight hug>

Mirabel: Missed you so much

Me: I missed you more

Nancy: **coughs** Promise is here o…

Mirabel: **breaking off from the hug** Promise…

She went to her and they hugged each other for some seconds…

Mirabel: How are you holding up?

Promise: I’m fine

Mirabel: Sure?

Promise: Sure **smiling**

Mirabel: Good then, I was so worried about you. Sorry for hooking you up with that pervert, now we’ll understand and respect your decisions

Promise: It’s okay… I understand you guys were worried about me and you all care for my happiness, of which I appreciate

Me: Boring…. **teasingly**

They all laughed

Me: Nancy, where the food na?

Nancy: I thought we’re discussing something important?

Me: Discussing what? Go bring food abeg

Nancy: Nawa o…

She went into the kitchen, Mirabel joined and they came with the food and we ate peacefully but Promise refused to eat, that she’ll eat the remnant beans later.

Me: Nancy, you should update Vincent

Nancy: I’ve already done that but not in details though, I’ll tell him everything when we meet tomorrow

Me: Of course, that’s what you do best

Later that night when we all bade ourselves goodnight and went to our bedrooms, Mirabel and I discussed on many things before she slept off while I was working in my website. It was around 11.pm when a text message came from Promise and it read “Thanks for always been there for me, no one can beat the spot you have in my heart”

I smiled and replied her “I know that *winkz*”

I took it as a friendship thing and nothing else, and I’m sure that’s the same way she also took it as.

Then we started chatting like-play like-play through SMS where each message costs ₦4.00

Promise: Why can’t you just say thank you instead of that reply? It’s embarrassing na

Me: Embarrassing for what? Or don’t you also know your spot in my heart? *winkz*

Promise: Whatever!

**Minutes later**

Me: Why are you still up?

Promise: Can’t sleep, trying to watch tv but it’s not helping, what about you?

Me: Surfing the web… you’re in the living room?

Promise: Yea

Me: Ok I’m coming

Promise: What about Mirabel?

Me: Sleeping

Promise: Ok

I put on a shirt and went to the sitting room. I sat with her while we talked, teased each other and laughed out till she felt sleepy. We bade each other goodnight for the second time that night then I walked back to room. I opened the door and met Mirabel who seemed to be going out. She stopped when she saw me and then stretches her hand towards me handing my phone over to me.

TO BE CONTINUED…[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please vote for me as ur favorite writer via
coolvaltopstories@yahoo.com or +2349037042410 via text/whatsapp. Voting closes on Wednesday 31st
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ghen ghen... Observing frm far.. Hmm.. Hope dis won't change d whole drama
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yhemsy62(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmm! Deep sigh! Promise sha
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by YINKS89(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
still finkin abt d word....... *no one can beat the spot u hav in my heart*. ........... wah wld mirabel fink..... watchin in 3D thou.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by milleymorhs(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oga wn re we expectin updates na
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Kelvingarcia(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
I smell trouble if she has gone through those message
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mare23ayo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin Victvames I came here just to clear my head from a heated argument with my girlfriend about msgs on my phone she read over the weekend only to see this update and laugh.....! but why do they read our msgs
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by victvames(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
mare23ayo:
grin Victvames I came here just to clear my head from a heated argument with my girlfriend about msgs on my phone she read over the weekend only to see this update and laugh.....! but why do they read our msgs

Maybe to see if anything is hidden, some guys have alot to hide
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by olatex25(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
victvames:

Maybe to see if anything is hidden, some guys have alot to hide
lol, u can say dat agn.. Av u eva go tru dere phone also, if u aven't pls dnt try to. Cos wot u wil see might sent u 2 Coma.. (lol)..
I blv dey oly being suspicious due 2 dere way, dere fuckin ass ain't klin at all..
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Brainz01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Freeezzz(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Vic, don't play with fire. The passion in women is stronger than any other thing in this world oo.
cool
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Topscoque(f): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Vict-vames, u need to check d front page. Sum1 by name olajazz is coping ur work already. He title it 'The President Daughter'
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
cry cryVick following u bumber 2 bumper eh....pls update as soon as possible cos I'm starving of d updates......can't wait 2 see wat comes out of d chat btw promise nd victor cryVick following u bumber 2 bumper eh....pls update as soon as possible cos I'm starving of d updates......can't wait 2 see wat comes out of d chat btw promise nd victor

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.