Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (291086 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ablatgraphicplus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good job, but i noticed a mistake on the last update...... where you said Mirabel die,
Please, Ejo, Biko, correct that error fast for peace and progress. How could you allowed my favorite character to die. My Mirabel *Sobbing*
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by mofy1(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mara and clara. promise and mirable kiss cool grin wink
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by maina942(f): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Could it be Promise?
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by GameOver97: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin. Ghost Reader here... Well done boss...

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
I sensed it that Mirabel was going to die.
Promise is not yet married but did not want to belittle herself or make herself cheap, the two of them will go on a dinner right in Nigeria, reunite their friendship nd then formalise it. then relocate to the States.

Vincent and Nancy who has being having issues with their relationship before will now be allowed, they will have a very big wedding which in turn unites the two families again not minding the identity of Mirable, the embarrassment it caused and her death.

That will equally make Victor now become the In-Law to the President's family despite all odds.

Then for the circumstances surrounding the birth of Mirabel, there was a mix up while tagging the babies at birth and the hospital was closed down for some time but reopened later.

Goodnite!

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by feyorpe: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
I sensed it that Mirabel was going to die.
Promise is not yet married but did not want to belittle herself or make herself cheap, the two of them will go on a dinner right in Nigeria, reunite their friendship nd then formalise it. then relocate to the States.

Vincent and Nancy who has been having issues with their relationship before will now be allowed, they will have a very big wedding which in turn unites the two families again not minding the identity of Mirable, the embarrassment it caused and her death.

That will equally make Victor now the In-Law to the President's family despite all odds.

Then for the circumstances surrounding the birth of Mirabel, there was a mix up while tagging the babies at birth and the hospital was closed down for some time but reopened later.

Goodnite!
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Dolapo12: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Well, I think Promise will be the President daughter, maybe they interchange d babies after birth. We will get d answer in d next episode.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by teniola240(f): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Why do i keep on thinking victor is having a really really bad dream...o.m.g..mirabel nooooooooo cry
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by SuperSurupe(m): 2:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Promise wil finally turn out to be the president's daughter
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingphilip(m): 5:38am On Sep 08, 2016
comradespade:
ghost mode deactivated time to comment.

sir vame y Mirabel go die my crush....ooooo y u no die? y he cum b mirabel.......dem send u make u just dey kill all my crush? first one na Dorothy second one na Lola now Mirabel. chairman I go fight u o........all d way nice write up have been following u since d part one reached front page more ink to your pen and more grease to ya elbow
e be like say your crush strong o.. This one the crush de kill everybody the crush de crush

If to say him die you think say story go come out ni??
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Matrycx(m): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2016
A very heart touchin story, tinz lyk ds cn apen in reality as well, OP ds story is so awesome.
Ehen u saiid we shud gues wats apenin next, my opinion is dat victor might b d son of d president, he and mirabel myt b changed at birth by nancy mum because she wana av a male child, wel as 4 me i dnt tink promise is d dota of d president, or culd it b dorothy?.
Make i wait till monday so dat i cn find out, great work once again OP

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Thobilobah(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Oga vict vames, I doff my hat...... Mahn, you're a writer.
Those that are saying, promise will be president's daughter, don't get too happy because what we all thought was promise would be the donor and mirabel would apologize and all......
Nice twist op.. For this amazing work $20,000 is your reward
Epp me manage it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Bukkiminat(f): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Perhaps promise is the real daughter of the president..

#dodgesStones.....RunsOuttaThread
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ysadiq(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Bukkiminat:
Perhaps promise is the real daughter of the president..

#dodgesStones.....RunsOuttaThread
that's just what am thinking of too
and I think promise is just trying to forget about Victor but she is not really married
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by nkemdave(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
I still believe that Promise is not yet married and she is the president's daughter.
Cant wait for the next update. smiley
Ride on
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Msdot96(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oya Naija film, Mr Victor, d 1st episode of dis story is about to unfold o, Beware ! (Fingers crossed.)
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by DrRasheed: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bro u have tried..
Promise is not married she is pretending..
WOAW.
SIR, I passed my final exams..now SS3 LOADING.
I beg your pardon
Prepare a latest one to help me during boring classes..
In case u need help financially... My mail:
Rershieth@gmail.com

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by donjayz321(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wow!!!

This story has kept me on my toes and a lot of lesson has been learnt. I think Promise is the daughter of the President! And oh! my deepest condolences to Mr. Vict-vames.

Victor I want to draw your attention to some people who are posting your stories on rogue sites and WhatsApp groups! I don't know if you personally allow it but I could track some of those people electronically for you bro! You work hard for this mehn!

#peace
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by kingphilip(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
donjayz321:
Wow!!!

This story has kept me on my toes and a lot of lesson has been learnt. I think Promise is the daughter of the President! And oh! my deepest condolences to Mr. Vict-vames.

Victor I want to draw your attention to some people who are posting your stories on rogue sites and WhatsApp groups! I don't know if you personally allow it but I could track some of those people electronically for you bro! You work hard for this mehn!

#peace
we'll really love if you can be of help so that we'll bring them down

I don't know how some people will confidently steal people's work without conscience
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by yhemsy62(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
What a sad way to end such a wonderful story
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by frostland(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mr Vick ur story kept me on this section this long nw DAT this story is ending I can't wait to read another story from u thanks A MILLION for the wonderful time. for all my days on nairaland this story is the only 1 DAT finish well u are gifted pls keep it up.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by evahart(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Promise can't be President daughter because they don't have the same birthday date. We should have gotten an hint on Mirabel birthday if they do.
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by talithagift: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2016
#sobbing seriously,,,,, rip Mirabel!! May her gentle and loving soul rest in peace. I didn't think bout it for once that Mirabel s gonna..we've lost so many in this story oo! RIP to Lola,Dorothy..can't wait to have the novel on my table!! #wiping my tears now
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by ItsBolaji: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
#IAGNTCOVER https:// www.datafilehost.com/d/c980d6ce Help support the brother! follow @datbolaji God Bless!

P.S.:- I know it looks like derailing bt please help support good music
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by skilfulsagei(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
You've done a good job here. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by holumart(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Ghost mode deactivate... time to comment.. can't just keep d silent again #victvame UA really genius #indeed a great writer... really love story #u try alot Bro #more grese to your elbow #more wisdom to u bro... have a blessed weekend
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Hallexander(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
If I no comment Nah bad thing, this story got my hands filled, putting me in a frantic race to get to the root of the love story, Now I'm waiting for the last episode..... Bless you vames, you are good... But Shey we no fit do revival session for 7 churches for 7 days, maybe she go wake, Abeg resurrect her now.. .abeg cry

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2016
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO COMMENT AND I DON'T REALLY LIKE THE SNAIL UPLOAD OF VICTOR. THIS STORED SOUL BE LINKS OVER DUE BY NOW IMAGINE ITS GONNA BE A YR IM TWO MONTHS TIME. I REALLY DON'T GET IT
BESIDES THE STORY DEPICTS A PERFECT PICTURE OF LOVE WITHOUT TURMOILS OR UPS AND DOWN. I REALLY HAVE SO MUCH RESERVATIONS ABOUT THE STORY BUT NOT WITHSTANDING YOU HAVE DONE A GOLDEN JOB
Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by rahman25: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
victor, you did a wonderful job in getting this story so far. you happen to be my birthday mate wink i love the plot thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by AdekunleAkofe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated.........

Mr. Vick, I will say you have done a near perfect job. The construction of your work gets improved episode by episode.....love your effort..it shows a lots of hard work.

Keep the ink running.......Victvames.

First time to comment on Nairaland since years that I joined......All for you, Victor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by aydottt(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wow! What a beautiful and heart touching story. Kudos to u bro.. U av really done a good job. Can't just wait for d last update.

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames by Osman1996(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2016
RIP Mirabel
Vict Weldon may God bless u more
waiting for last breathe
hope to hear president daughter
don't tell it promizy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.