Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com (47604 Views)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by 360metrosports: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mrs Omotayo Yemisi Akinwale got married in November 2012 then took-in and had 2 miscarriages.She was pregnant for the third time in August 2013,her husband later traveled to France in October 2013 since then she has been alone but at first everything seemed fine until after 9 months which extended to 1yr 4months; then her husband's family stood up against her, she went for scan & the scan didn't show baby but it showed there was something in her stomach, that was when trouble started in her husband's family

After the scan result,her hubby stopped calling that she lied to him, people started throwing stones at her but the pastor of her church who happened to be her husband's mentor, (Pastor Temitope Ojomo & Pastor James Olusegun) stood by her & some other church member. Infact God alone is worthy, God has been faithful to her, He didn't leave me throughout my troubled time. It was God, now she's healthy & her baby is pretty cute. The pastor told her husband & he said he isn't interested but she said ""i know that God who didn't leave me since 2013 won't leave now. My baby came to this world on the 19th of April. To God be the glory"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/exclusive-photos-woman-pregnant-for-3.html

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by 360metrosports: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Destined2win: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why was she pregnant for 3 years?

12 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by mhunkey: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank GOD

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amazing......
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Topccy007: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
O boy! I hope the baby's first and second birthday were celebrated while she was still womb chilling?

She will be three on her first birthday on earth....

That's amazing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Divineluv14(f): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Miracle

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by opineflu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tank God oo,,,,3 yrs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:

At the risk of working without a knowledge of the woman's medical history, I suspect that she had irregular menses...which could be due to hormonal imbalances. (Possibly due to something we call Polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Anyone suffering from such a syndrome can have issues with menstrual flow.

Mrs Omotayo Yemisi Akinwale got married in November 2012 then took-in and had 2 miscarriages.She was pregnant for the third time in August 2013,her husband later traveled to France in October 2013 since then she has been alone but at first everything seemed fine until after 9 months which extended to 1yr 4months; then her husband's family stood up against her, she went for scan & the scan didn't show baby but it showed there was something in her stomach, that was when trouble started in her husband's family

After the scan result,her hubby stopped calling that she lied to him, people started throwing stones at her but the pastor of her church who happened to be her husband's mentor, (Pastor Temitope Ojomo & Pastor James Olusegun) stood by her & some other church member. Infact God alone is worthy, God has been faithful to her, He didn't leave me throughout my troubled time. It was God, now she's healthy & her baby is pretty cute. The pastor told her husband & he said he isn't interested but she said ""i know that God who didn't leave me since 2013 won't leave now. My baby came to this world on the 19th of April. To God be the glory"

There is a lot in this story that we are not being told.

Focus on the bolded...the story does not make sense there.

Conclusion.....someone is lying somewhere....or it is as I said...PCOS.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by WebSurfer(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Family people... Always causing wahala from memorial.. Most people should learn how to manage thier business privately by everyway possible.

homeboy205:
The witch for her village finally give up, may the witch doing Nigeria give up one day as well through Jesus Christ our lord(amen!amen!!amen!!$
everything, witch. Habaaaa.. Abeg Allow them rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by homeboy205: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
The witch for her village finally give up, may the witch doing Nigeria give up one day as well through Jesus Christ our lord(amen!amen!!amen!!!)

*Modified*

Infact To the 6th posters below me, have you tried airtel internet?? Faster like the speed of light hehe tonguetonguetongue

8 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Frank3n2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Spiritual something smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by TrollTrap: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
So basically the kid was born 3 years old.... Boy what a time to be alive shocked
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Dottore: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Why is it that news like!:
Woman pregnant for 3years
Woman gives birth to half goats half human,
Woman gives birth to stone snake and all what nots, only occur in Africa

8 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by adedam007(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
hmmm
Nkan be shocked
Previously I don't believe stories like this but now I do. This lady on my street has been pregnant for 13mths (I know because we use same hospital). Sometimes I feel like asking her some valid questions _ like
*Does the baby still kick?
*Is the weight increasing?
*why can't a CS be done to get the baby out?

9 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by DickDastardly(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Praise the Lord ...... now how old is the newborn? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by MrFairplay4ume(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Olorun a wo a dasi
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by WebSurfer(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
homeboy205:
The witch for her village finally give up, may the witch doing Nigeria give up one day as well through Jesus Christ our lord(amen!amen!!amen!!$
everything, witch

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by amokeme(f): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
I need a medical explanation to this if any.... but if not, how else can we define a MIRACLE again?
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na lie
Could have been a fibroid at the earlier years.
Suspicion came up when what found on the earlier scan wasn't discribed?
Can never believe this.
so many loop holes in the news.

Congrats to her anyway.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Praktikals(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhunkey:
Jesus is born
Someone has skipped his drugs again. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by benELOHIM7(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Only in ibadan angry8
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
What? Did i just heared 3 yrs?

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
How old will they say the baby is now?
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Bgorgeous: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Jayuba(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
The pikin supose don grow na. 3 yrs no b joke. happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by DBossNG(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Jesus Christ!
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by WebSurfer(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Praktikals:

Someone has skipped his drugs again. undecided
i tell you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by opineflu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhunkey:
Jesus is born
dis aint no joke man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
BIGGEST LIE

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
ask her now # what a silly question !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Help! Dark Spot Won't Leave My Face Despite Using Many Antibacterials Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.