Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com (47606 Views)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / See The Team Of Doctors Attending To A Gorilla Giving Birth In A Zoo(Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by sambiza(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
dat pikin go get teeth o
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by emmydon550: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
360metrosports:
Mrs Omotayo Yemisi Akinwale got married in November 2012 then took-in and had 2 miscarriages.She was pregnant for the third time in August 2013,her husband later traveled to France in October 2013 since then she has been alone but at first everything seemed fine until after 9 months which extended to 1yr 4months; then her husband's family stood up against her, she went for scan & the scan didn't show baby but it showed there was something in her stomach, that was when trouble started in her husband's family

After the scan result,her hubby stopped calling that she lied to him, people started throwing stones at her but the pastor of her church who happened to be her husband's mentor, (Pastor Temitope Ojomo & Pastor James Olusegun) stood by her & some other church member. Infact God alone is worthy, God has been faithful to her, He didn't leave me throughout my troubled time. It was God, now she's healthy & her baby is pretty cute. The pastor told her husband & he said he isn't interested but she said ""i know that God who didn't leave me since 2013 won't leave now. My baby came to this world on the 19th of April. To God be the glory"

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/exclusive-photos-woman-pregnant-for-3.html
no be small tin...
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by 19naia(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
As expected, the baby is bigger than a regular newborn. Longer arms and legs, a full head of hair and a more developed face shape.
How about Teeth.? Are baby's teeth fully developed?
Will baby celebrate the first birthday as a 3 year old? It seems baby is less developed after three years from conception than a regular baby born 9 months after conception to mature another 27 months outside of the womb..
I am imagining that the baby may be a quicker learner and may start speaking and walking in the first year. Maybe also make it to school by the second year.. ??
Wow. Wonders.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by nepapole(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
mhunkey:
Jesus is born
Jesus kor...Navas nii
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
talk well now.
mhunkey:
Jesus is born
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Darkseid(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tanigororo Banigororo, who don read that book. E don happen live. I just pray say the pikin no come with complete set of teeth.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
hmmm
Nkan be shocked
Previously I don't believe stories like this but now I do. This lady on my street has been pregnant for 13mths (I know because we use same hospital). Sometimes I feel like asking her some valid questions _ like
*Does the baby still kick?
*Is the weight increasing?
*why can't a CS be done to get the baby out?

DNA test
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
Why was she pregnant for 3 years?
Ah, Ah, are you a learner....
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
You don't know? The child discover it is to be born to Nigeria na!
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by AlanSugar(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

At the risk of working without a knowledge of the woman's medical history, I suspect that she had irregular menses...which could be due to hormonal imbalances. (Possibly due to something we call Polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Anyone suffering from such a syndrome can have issues with menstrual flow.

There is a lot in this story that we are not being told.

Focus on the bolded...the story does not make sense there.

Conclusion.....someone is lying somewhere....or it is as I said...PCOS.

Nothing like PCOS my brother , just silly lies. The woman had no baby initialy but fibroid. To get a baby by continuous bleeping by the so called pastor, they operated on the fibroid so she could conceive. To also fool the hubby, the parties involved cooked up this "fear God" lies, thank God the hubby ain't buying the poo they are selling!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by EdCure: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Darkseid:
Tanigororo Banigororo, who don read that book. E don happen live. I just pray say the pikin no come with complete set of teeth.
Yeah, i remember. That was waaay lond ago grin
What was it all about bro?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by AlanSugar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
deplay24:
God is great

Always! But that silly woman and her bleeping pastor and his church members ain't. See fo.olish lies.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
just ask d op for d woman's number ...
make u call her ...she will gv u full explanation on "why"
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by abbey621(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
My people perish for lack of knowledge! Medically it's impossible to be pregnant for 3 years and then deliver safely due to the fact that the baby will continue to grow inside the womb and there won't be enough space to support the expansion leading to natural fatality! Point number 2: She went for a scan they didn't detect a baby but detected something, this is ridiculous and stupid! If they showed something there, they are also equally able to make a determination whether it's a tumor or not, let the lady confess she lost the first pregnancy and when people began to suspect she got another person to get her pregnant, case closed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by kan12(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akpoaza ka chinekem bu lee,Lalast.bia hiakwala ihe eligwee mere
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by tobiaboG: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow so nobody believe this story, I pray for you all you will never experienced such. To that sister who carried her first for almost 3years & died after clocking 2years. I pray on this second one which is almost a year & half you will bring it forth alive and the Lord will wipe your tears.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by neocortex: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dottore:
Why is it that news like!:
Woman pregnant for 3years
Woman gives birth to half goats half human,
Woman gives birth to stone snake and all what nots, only occur in Africa

Because it is all lie and superstition , none of this
story can stand a serious scrutiny but many people
love to give "testimony" for reasons best kñown to them.
To me, she was never three months pregnant , that child was conceived by another man 9 months ago, the husband , family and the pastor knows this. But the pastor will want people to believe it is a miracle since that is good publicity for business.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Sanchase: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
This one na one chance pregnancy, the woman is the only person who knows the father of her baby.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by PipSurgeon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
some one has been carrying uterine fibroid around all the while.. the have the capacity to alter menses too.. hausa call such babies shekarau.. sha watever make dem happy to believe
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by realmindz: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Destined2win:
she wanted to win Guinness book of record
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Oshege(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow.. She just gave birth to a genius
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by olatunjithomas(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Drabeey:
What? Did i just heared 3 yrs?

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
oh my ear!! your English expression alone is enough to cause miscarriage in a woman. chaii
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by riczy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
low life lookn ppl
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Lushka(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na lie
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Uruanguy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
There's no scientific proof,na d pastor help dey service the wife till she give birth...who cares about such superstory.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Ohamzee: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Only in ibadan angry8
Oyo and benin! what are wrongs with thems?
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Patrickasa(m): 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked Wonderful God
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by louisdemaria(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

At the risk of working without a knowledge of the woman's medical history, I suspect that she had irregular menses...which could be due to hormonal imbalances. (Possibly due to something we call Polycystic ovarian syndrome).

Anyone suffering from such a syndrome can have issues with menstrual flow.

There is a lot in this story that we are not being told.

Focus on the bolded...the story does not make sense there.

Conclusion.....someone is lying somewhere....or it is as I said...PCOS.
wanted 2say somtin bourrit bt seems like u beat mi 2it.I come dy wonder too.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by sharpchap: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha. One of two things. Either infidelity or adoption. Three year pregnancy my arse. Thank God the man no believe.
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by Stepybaby(f): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
God is good all the time
Re: Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com by louisdemaria(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
Praise the Lord ...... now how old is the newborn? undecided
lemmi see.....technically,3yrs+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.