Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! (1270 Views)

Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, MBA Et Al) / Nigerian Girl Left Heartbroken, After Failing To Secure An Admission / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! by terrifik19(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Admissions to OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, Telangana state, India is Opened from January 2016 to July 2016.
Admission Requirements;

• Original WAEC/NECO/GCE Result (not Internet print-out)
• Valid INTERNATIONAL Passport

Benefits of studying in India:

- NO UTME/POST UTME REQUIRED
- JUST 5 O’LEVEL CREDITS IN WAEC/NECO/GCE (INCLUDING MATHS& ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
- SMOOTH & STRIKE-FREE ACADEMIC PROGRAM.
- OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM THE WORLD'S BEST IN IT INSTITUTIONS
- OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES DURING HOLIDAYS (from places like NIIT, Aptech e.t.c. at very cheap fees compared to what they charge in Nigeria)
- AFFORDABLE TUITION FEES (not even up to some states' universities' Tuition Fees)
- OPPORTUNITY TO GET A DEGREE IN 3 YEARS
- VERY AFFORDABLE COST OF LIVING.
- BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT FOR TOURISM & SIGHT-SEEING
- SECURED ENVIRONMENTS TO LIVE AND STUDY
- STUDENT VISA GUARANTEED (Note: The STUDENT VISA application will be done by the Applicants themselves at the Indian Embassies in Lagos or Abuja, Nobody will collect any money from you for VISA processing, It will be done yourself after getting the Admission Letter, with other Embassy requirements, Also you will pay tuition fees yourself when you get to India, so be rest assured this is not a scam)

N.B: For more information, contact us on
Call/whatsapp : +917093049275
I will even provide you with the Universities websites to confirm everything I said..

I wish you Good Luck....

Re: Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! by Dwise11(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
terrifik19:
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
Admissions to OSMANIA UNIVERSITY and KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY, Telangana state, India is Opened from January 2016 to July 2016.
Admission Requirements;

• Original WAEC/NECO/GCE Result (not Internet print-out)
• Valid INTERNATIONAL Passport

Benefits of studying in India:

- NO UTME/POST UTME REQUIRED
- JUST 5 O’LEVEL CREDITS IN WAEC/NECO/GCE (INCLUDING MATHS& ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
- SMOOTH & STRIKE-FREE ACADEMIC PROGRAM.
- OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FROM THE WORLD'S BEST IN IT INSTITUTIONS
- OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSES DURING HOLIDAYS (from places like NIIT, Aptech e.t.c. at very cheap fees compared to what they charge in Nigeria)
- AFFORDABLE TUITION FEES (not even up to some states' universities' Tuition Fees)
- OPPORTUNITY TO GET A DEGREE IN 3 YEARS
- VERY AFFORDABLE COST OF LIVING.
- BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT FOR TOURISM & SIGHT-SEEING
- SECURED ENVIRONMENTS TO LIVE AND STUDY
- STUDENT VISA GUARANTEED (Note: The STUDENT VISA application will be done by the Applicants themselves at the Indian Embassies in Lagos or Abuja, Nobody will collect any money from you for VISA processing, It will be done yourself after getting the Admission Letter, with other Embassy requirements, Also you will pay tuition fees yourself when you get to India, so be rest assured this is not a scam)

N.B: For more information, contact us on
Call/whatsapp : +917093049275
I will even provide you with the Universities websites to confirm everything I said..

I wish you Good Luck....
please add me up on what app 08094788986
Re: Get An Admission To Study Degree, Masters In Hyderabad, India!!! by Okebarn: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dwise11:
please add me up on what app 08094788986
did u try it, is it real? is it still on?

(1) (Reply)

LASU To Convocate 17,695 At 20th Convocation / Let's See How Smart You Are Given These Job Reasoning Questions ( Number Series) / 10 American Colleges Where Tuition Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.