Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? (1752 Views)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / If You Are Listening To Human Right Radio 101.1 FM Abuja, Answer This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by adebayour26: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Which Music are you listening to at the moment?

As for me, it's Micheal Bolton's Soul Provider.

Let's hear yours.
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by wordbank(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ashawo - Flavour
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Champion Requiem -Mos Def

cc Nubian999
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dance in the dark- Rihanna
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by IZZIFLOW(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
yesterday-toni braxton
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by EEZe(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
orits wiliki= ten commandment

1 Like

Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Ginaz(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
One day one day e go better - by seun
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by KingRex1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Meghan Trainor - No
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by cassidy1996(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amampondo - Miriam makeba (Folk Song From Africa release 1994 )
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op that's one of ma nigga when it comes to cool music cool...i know 90% of his songs...well, one song has been on my mind since i woke up today...
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Marlvin(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
For days - Sarkodie ft ice prince

One million bullet - Sia

White iverson - Post Malone
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by layla129(f): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato - up

Sugar babes- about you now

Justin Bieber - what do you mean?

Sia- Elastic heart

Celine Dion - A new day

Selena Gomez- Good for you

The Corrs- breathless

One direction- perfect

Enya- Floras secret

Beyonce- pretty hurts

Charlie Puth - one call away

Passenger- Let her go

Linkin Park - Roads untravelled

One Direction- steal my girl

A great big world- say something

One Direction- you and i

Lea michele- Cannonball

Kelly Clarkson- Already gone

Celine Dion- Drove all night

Phil Collins- find a way to my heart

Enya - One by one

Passenger - Holes

Enrique ft Lionel - To love a woman

Phillip Phillips- gone, gone, gone

Ellie Goulding- love me like you do

Enya - wild child

Passenger- Hearts on fire

Jessica ware- say you love me

Airis- without you

Thr corrs- Runaway

1 Like

Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by JhimmySpark(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Do The Right Thing - Cobhams and Bez
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tearz, Wutang Clan
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Timaya - I concur. wink
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Elkings123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
rihanna -stupid inlove
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Goodbye my lover- James Blunt. On behalf of my guy f*rstk*ng!
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Marlvin(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Excuse me , ma'am. are you a fan of J.B ?
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by layla129(f): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Excuse me , ma'am. are you a fan of J.B ?

I'd say 60%... he annoys me sometimes
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Marlvin(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
discoprophet:
Goodbye my lover- James Blunt.
On behalf of my guy f*rstk*ng!

Ah man, good 'ol song never dies Talk about the likes of Lionel Richie, The Corrs and a lot of 'em.
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Cholls(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
my brothers and sisters why is nairaland this boring.

Link! Link!! Links!!!
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Marlvin(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

I'd say 60%... he annoys me sometimes

I used to be, (Teen-age days) All grown up now. Latin girl , As long as you love Me. these are My favourites
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by 0luwasean(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Sia- Elastic heart

Celine Dion - A new day

Selena Gomez- Good for you

Big eye balls....
Me likey!!!
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
sute-badagry
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by layla129(f): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

I used to be, (Teen-age days) All grown up now. Latin girl , As long as you love Me. these are My favourites

Lol, feeling like a grandpa now?
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by layla129(f): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
0luwasean:

Big eye balls....
Me likey!!!

Awww, gracias
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
0luwasean:

Big eye balls.... Me likey!!!
phew! Thought it was the name of a song and was about to download it.
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by lasisi69(f): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rendezvous - Craig David... Over and over again.. I miss her so much

1 Like

Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
michael bolton... How am i supposed to live without you. . . I ilove this song.
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Ah man, good 'ol song never dies Talk about the likes of Lionel Richie, The Corrs and a lot of 'em.

you on-point, man!
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by Marlvin(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Lol, feeling like a grandpa now?

#chuckles,
j.b. plays high school songs, dances with high school girls one thing about My style of genre; when a song ain't passing a message across or having any effect on My mood , then it's just not My type. and I've got old taste when it comes to songs.
Re: Which Music Are You Listening To At The Moment? by layla129(f): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Marlvin:

#chuckles,
j.b. plays high school songs, dances with high school girls one thing about My style of genre; when a song ain't passing a message across or having any effect on My mood , then it's just not My type. and I've got old taste when it comes to songs.

(1) (2)

Photos Of A 'weird Creature' That Has Got People Talking / Throwback Picture Of Senate President Bukola Saraki, His Late Father Sola Saraki / Audio+video: Reekado Banks Ft Vanessa Mdee – Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.