Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook (44867 Views)

Unclad Photos Of Melania Trump Hit The Internet / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by concept86: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2016
But see how the senator's house look simple. Even the driver of a Nigerian senator can't be like this.. "Naija the Looting Republic"

1 Like

Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by fennels007(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2016
DanceVille:
Is it a Crime?

Sheybi, it's his own body not yours, then what's your concern...
it is not evryting privileg dat one explores
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by DanceVille: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Can u do that?
Ha!..Why won't I...

Atleast, Iam the one that possess my body.
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by ifeolamide00(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2016
Its is body nah,his body and his wife,our politicians here are worse
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by Spanner4(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
#Operation rescue kenyans#
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by ThunderingHooves: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Jokkarm:
I think Nigeria needs to go and colonize Kenya for 300 years . an average Nigeria who is living in a self contained can not do what this Kenya senator did.
Well , despite the challenges we are having I still thank God a Nigerian . We are great people .
Its very disturbing to think that this late in the 21st century, a contemporary african STILL believes colonialism is a solution to anything. Or ever was. Examine your attitudes brother.

1 Like

Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by adultmoses(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Aarenasbaba:
Half blind man is their kind in blind people village... you dare try it 9ja.... ask Bruce and others
na kenya ni wats d issue with them jst dat they re bkack
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Jokkarm:
I think Nigeria needs to go and colonize Kenya for 300 years . an average Nigeria who is living in a self contained can not do what this Kenya senator did.
Well , despite the challenges we are having I still thank God a Nigerian . We are great people .
He is a member of parliament. Not a senetor
Re: Senator George Theuri Posts Half-Unclad Picture Of Him And His Wife On Facebook by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
There has been a wave of bad news from kenya. You would think that its too much. Until you realise sime of it is actually not from kenya. Its clear now that some people have it out for Kenya. ... a story like this one happened last year in 2015, but someone saw it appropriate it bring it now in this wave of bad news campaign from kenya....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.