Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? (1289 Views)

Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by ItuExchange(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
No. Not a chance. Not one man. Not two. Maybe four large men but they'd get the hell bitten and scratched out of them and their only chance would be to sacrifice limb, and probably life of one or two, and use their weight and size, if possible, to immobilize the chimp. Even then I'm not sure they could. They would be severely injured at the very least, and that's assuming four, not one or two. I've spent a fair amount of time observing chimps up close in the wild and my first wife worked with them for years at a major zoo. They will tear you apart. You have no idea of the speed and ferocity with which they attack. Humans are no match for most wild animals. A crocodile can outrun you on land -- yes, a crocodile. A small wild pig can kill you before you know what is happening, and a full grown male chimp, even a female, will tear you apart. It will rip your arms off, tear the skin off your face, scratch your eyes out, tear your windpipe from your neck.... It won't feel your big punches, trust me. The speed and ferocity will terrify you and render you helpless. You will instantly go into a defensive freeze as you try to fend off this unimaginable strength and unrelenting attack. You will shit your pants as you die. Can I make it any clearer than that? Forget your martial arts. Forget your tough guy act. A chimp will expose you as the puny human fraud that you are no matter how well trained you think you might be.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Could-an-MMA-fighter-defeat-a-chimpanzee-in-hand-to-hand-combat

Neteller here: www..com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by basisop(m): 1:07am On Apr 23, 2016
You are more on the side of the animals. Jeez!!! Chimps now have access to the internet. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by layzie: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2016
A baby chimp has the strength of a grown man, an adult chimp has the strength of 7 adult men. So one chimp to one man is not a fair contest.

2 Likes

Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by APCsupporter: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
My man Mariuz would tear 2 of them apart. That guy is as strong as strong can be
Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by stormtrooper: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
I don't think an MMA fighter could, but a Krav Maga one will do it for sure. I discovered this style of fighting not that long time ago and I only regret not discovering it earlier. It is the only type of fighting that people should know, normal people, like you and me, for being able to stand for themselves no matter the situation they are in. I know, Krav Manga might be unknown to a lot of you and you can discover a little bit of it on https://smartmma.com/krav-maga-vs-mma/. If you thought about training a style of fighting, than that's the one you should.
Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Wow.
This is an eye-opener!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by Ebuka478(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Jon "Bones" Jones can! lol
Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by nikobellic11: 10:05pm On May 01, 2020
As condescending as the wording is, I have to agree on this one. Any properly trained MMA fighter as mentioned here https://mmasentinel.com/ is going to be extremely lethal against other HUMANS but a chimpanzee? Not even close.
Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by StubbornGENIUS: 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
I think the chimp will beat any mma fighter with their buttocks only
Re: Could An MMA Fighter Defeat A Chimpanzee In Hand To Hand Combat? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 02, 2020
Chimp vs Man... sad

Whoever came up with such a crazy match...

Not a chance. Try an Orang Utan for starters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Kelechi Iheanacho Exceptional Solo Goal Against Stoke City / Ahmed Musa Poised To Break Transfer Record / Need Information About Android Tv Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.