Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Stop Laminating Certificates! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stop Laminating Certificates! (65823 Views)

Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / Will Change Of Age Ruin My Certificates? / How Do I Get My FUTA Certificates And Official Transcripts!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Laminating Certificates! by ril19(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Guys can't i simply unlaminate my document? undecided
Re: Stop Laminating Certificates! by brownlolly(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
thesicilian:
It is better to have a laminated certificate than one that is torn, rat-eaten, oil stained or dirty. I laminated all my certs and they're still a good as new today, and mind you, no employer has ever rejected them.

In the first place original certs are even produced on a need to see basis, you don't have to show them to every interviewer unless specifically requested for

Embassies will never recognize them. Mark my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Laminating Certificates! by Halamadrid22(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=ekefre4 post=44978893]i know. But some coutries use some kind of verification service before u can even get visa n admission.That's 4 masters. In d case of work in my line of field ur certificate is not that necessary, it's mainly certification and what u can do.[/
Jes to b on d safe side...Hv to leave un-laminated...tnx
Re: Stop Laminating Certificates! by Ekii(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
Rollindollars:
Lamination is of two types,one is for temporary use while the other is permanently seal. for the temporarily seal,it can be easily cut @ any edge of the lamination/ seal copy so that such certificate could be removed when the needs arises without any damage.

You are right about that. After reading some scary comments here, I went straight to see if I could take off the lamination I did on my cert. Thankfully, it was a temporary seal and I was able to cut it off carefully from the edge and no harm was done to it. God bless the guy that had enough sense to use that style of lamination for me even while I was ignorant of what I was doing.
Re: Stop Laminating Certificates! by freakky(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
laminated documents can be delaminated, i recently delaminted my certificate for my undergraduate studies.... found a reliable company in india ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhIukqeE0w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.