Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC (44652 Views)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Muslim-muslim Ticket: APC Keeps Mum Over Saraki’s Claims / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Clemzzz(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2016
It's very absurd to me that some people still have the gut to support and defend a man like Saraki!Honestly,people like that should be put to public shame like their god,Saraki.I do not know the ages of those supporters of corruption but if they are actually witnesses to how very few public and elected officers of this once a great nation have milked our commonwealth dry,I think something must be wrong somewhere.So,keep on supporting Saraki or Tinubu...and keep on suffering.I hope that any corrupt person like Saraki is jailed!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by lagat09: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tor, your original sin was opposing Muslim / Muslim tickets. How about your original sin of choosing Muslims to be chairman in virtually all the local government in kwara state . Even in Christian dominated local government like oke-ero you placed a Muslim there as the chairman. Mr Man go and face your trial Danladi is eager to sentence you.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by BERNIMOORE: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
. Strange things have happened, and they are still happening. For example, Section 3(d) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act states that the Bureau shall refer any breach or non-compliance to the Tribunal. However, where the person concerned makes a written admission of the breach, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary. It was on this basis that the case against Asiwaju Bola Tinubu was dismissed in 2011, by this same judge in this same Tribunal on the grounds that he was not given an opportunity to deny or admit to any breach before he was brought before the tribunal. This was the ruling that I relied on in making my case. But what did the judge say? That he had judged in error in 2011 and he had since realized his error and departed from it. My question is whether a Tribunal of first instance has the power to reverse itself. I should expect that everyone would be worried if justice is applied differently to different people. However, in spite of my fears, I remain hopeful. Why? Because the judiciary does not end with this Tribunal.
only Appeal courts and NOT the Tribunal could reverse 'a court/tribunal ruling Tinubu was let out of the loose BY THE SAME DANLADI UMAR (PICS 2) Below; because he belong to a 'Higher Confrerternity Occult' simple as ABC

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by basingstoke: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok now you have to go form the nAPC. Saraki. You now know first hand how it feels to be falsely accused. The Jonathan you people called all names has said he does not have a foreign account or building, and that all his children school in Nigeria, yet APC branded him corrupt.
The thing with karma is that it grounds very slow, but it grinds really smooth. I was almost believing your story till you mentioned the Fuel subsidy scam. The same Jonathan wanted to remove subsidy, but the Apc and Tinubu 'danced' in Lagos against its removal, now you come back to tell me that Jonathan was benefitting from it.
This is what APC and buhari is all about, they can burn down a house to catch a rat, they can 'spill the blood of baboon and dog' if they don't win election, and of course, they can sacrifice the position of the senate president to punish one supposed stubborn party member.
Tambuwal did same, but the ever considerate Jonathan let reason to prevail over ambition. We all called him names. We fail to see the strength in his gentle mien. APC forget that the strongest person is not the one that always fight, but the one that has the strength to fight but chooses to let go for the good of all.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by disloman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
As the letter long reach,there is no where I duly filled the CCT form correctly and I didn't launder any money.Saraki!you are a disgrace to this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by seunmsg(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
charles316:

One day your sorry ar$e will be victimized.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind the victimisation if I have stolen as much as Saraki has done.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by omoigbomina(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
charles316:

One day your sorry ar$e will be victimized.
Has saraki himself not victimise people he stole from?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by TeamSimple(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
charles316:

You guys will never cease to be bias. The Muslim/ Muslim ticket could have failed. Those behind it were clueless
And it's non of my business if it fails. I don't care about the religion of our so called leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by omoigbomina(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
lagat09:
Tor, your original sin was opposing Muslim / Muslim tickets. How about your original sin of choosing Muslims to be chairman in virtually all the local government in kwara state . Even in Christian dominated local government like oke-ero you placed a Muslim there as the chairman. Mr Man go and face your trial Danladi is eager to sentence you.
Oga u sabi wetin they shele for kwara.Like I said in my earlier post out of 16 LG chairman only 1 is a christian.what of Isin Lg that has almost 85% concentration of christians they placed a muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by BabaO2: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Only imbec!les will believe that a mere tenant in APC will decide who should be president and Vice President. Fake and malicious rat, get yourself ready to be deleted without delay.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by brojoshua: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chameleon changing its colours, seeing he is having problems with a set of people and changing tactics to gain the sympathy of another set. Very wise and crooked. And God has blinded them whereby they don't know what their true sin and problem are that they are corrupt but will be pointing to all other things. It is the tricks of all the children of the serpents. Hold the corrupt persons well and watch him carefully for if he sees that this excuse does not work, he will bring many more like that.
You know such stories are common in Nigeria, one who was caught the other time said that this was his first time of robbery and also the last one of course, it is because he could not get job after graduating that made him join armed robbery gang, and that his has someone is in hospital and no money for bills and that he is the one who used to beg his members to treat their victims gently and such stories .
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by omoigbomina(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
basingstoke:
Ok now you have to go form the nAPC. Saraki. You now know first hand how it feels to be falsely accused. The Jonathan you people called all names has said he does not have a foreign account or building, and that all his children school in Nigeria, yet APC branded him corrupt.
The thing with karma is that it grounds very slow, but it grinds really smooth. I was almost believing your story till you mentioned the Fuel subsidy scam. The same Jonathan wanted to remove subsidy, but the Apc and Tinubu 'danced' in Lagos against its removal, now you come back to tell me that Jonathan was benefitting from it.
This is what APC and buhari is all about, they can burn down a house to catch a rat, they can 'spill the blood of baboon and dog' if they don't win election, and of course, they can sacrifice the position of the senate president to punish one supposed stubborn party member.
Tambuwal did same, but the ever considerate Jonathan let reason to prevail over ambition. We all called him names. We fail to see the strength in his gentle mien. APC forget that the strongest person is not the one that always fight, but the one that has the strength to fight but chooses to let go for the good of all.
oga please do not rewrite history especially the history that is still fresh.when Tambuwall was denied entry into the national assembly that made others to jump the gate before they could gain entrance to the chamber and meeting pro Pdp legislators in the chamber.How did the pro Pdp legislators gain entrance into the national assembly and even the Speaker and his supporters were denied entry if not that the police were acting on order from above.if they did not gain entry by force that day Tambuwall would have been impeached and they'll just say he should go to court.You can eulogise Jonathan as much as you can but not at the expense of distorting history.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by tibaonnet: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
This Thief just dey make me laugh. Do you think we are in the dark era? Our eyes are opened, you are now trying to woo people to your side. You know what Bukole, The creators of those heads that you've made to cry in Ilorin will never let you go scoth free. I am even happy that you concluded your letter by thinking that people are behind you instead of God, you know that God is against you. May you & those senators of your kind know no peace. Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by prettytoys: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Chai.. This man go sabi write love letter..

From jail. tongue
infact, wch kind talk b dat. he wan create religion crisis again.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by tspun(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
Idrismusty97:
"Curse".
thanks
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by bankylan: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
LocalChamp:
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM SGB, TRADE BANK, INTERCONTINENTAL, KWARA STATE, PANAMA, SUVs? GO AND FACE CCT AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR SELF INFLICTED PROBLEMS.

Is it not better u spend more on your education other than wasting ur time and money on this forum?
Take a course on logical reasoning; it will help you to be objective and write intelligently.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by kahal29: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dele Momodu, thanks for allowing Bukole Saraki's rejoinder to your article of last week. However, what Bukole does not realise is that you can fool some people some of the time, but, you cannot fool 180 millions Nigerians all of the time.

(1) His first original sin was the looting of Societe General Bank that led to its collapse. Thousands of Nigerians lost their deposits / life savings in the process.

(2) His second sin is the looting of Kwara State for 8 years as governor.

(3) His third sin was plotting with James Ibori to remove Nuhu Ribadu as the head of EFCC.

(4) His fourth sin is defying your party and contesting the Senate Presidency when your are aware you are not the choice of your party. You believe you are bigger than the party.

(5) His fifth sin was refusing to appoint as principal officers the list sent to you by your party. You believe in your usual arrogant way that you are smarter than everyone else.

(6) His sixth sin is bringing the office of the Senate President to disrepute by sitting tight instead of stepping aside at least till you win your case at Code of Conduct Tribunal.

(7) Now to make matter worse he started going from one court to another up to the Supreme Court trying to stop your trial instead proving his innocence at Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Bukole like to rely on his guile to hoodwink Nigerians but we are not all fools. We can see through those who say one thing and do the opposite. Like Bola Tinubu, Abubakar Atiku and James Ibori he is finished politically because Nigerians don't want corrupt people near the corridors of power anymore. Bukole needs to take a long look at himself in the mirror and do a lot of introspection. He would realise that his inability to know when to stop is his greatest undoing.

Author: Truth is Bitter

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Rexyl(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yeye politicians that will always find smartest way to distract blind supporters with different issues meant to distract attention while they continue looting the country. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by bankylan: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrAJQ:
Dr. Bukola Saraki, your letter to (Dele) though to all Nigerian really touched my heart, interesting and mind blowing write up. Luckily for you still have some fools, like(Dino, Baraje and Dele) who will believe your tale narration. Are you trying to increase the religious misunderstand in this Country that's just crawling to regain it stability? Why involving religion to your politics? Oh probably for the Christain to believe he his really been witch hunt, TRASH! You kept on yeiling your contribution to the party, why don't you mention the immense contribution the party contributed to you and your puppets, had it been you remain in PDP all these shit won't have happened, you would have probably be in UK like your fellow fallen heroes of PDP.

You wasted all the years you spent in school as shown in this grammatically incorrect piece u constructed. Spend time and money on your education instead of wasting time on nairaland 'murdering' English language. Saraki has achieved....hia children are settled....invest on yourself before it is too late.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Otunbafederatio: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
When you are against Muslim/Muslim ticket for President, why did you support it for Senate leadership & que behind Ali Ndume for Deputy Senate President?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by judondasylva(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na so
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by tarekamos: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]who is this man called saraki that people can't just bullet once and for all and let's here word sad

I hustle for whatever I eat and wear, so I don't know why we all should be bothered abt one useless thief. [/size]

?.......wait. Saraki left the koko and started talking history. Tell Nigerians if you actually lodge those huge deposit into your Gtb account 50 times in one day. Tell us if those properties are trully yours and why they were not mentioned in your Asset Declaration Form, and others. No story. You did not kick against Muslim - Muslim ticket or prevent Asiwaju or whoever from becoming vice president. Na lie. We all know that APC is wiser and it couldn't have done that or take such gamble. Tinubu that i know is not a selfish person and he's not greedy so he knows the risk involved. So pls don't tell us stories that we know before. Pls note that Asiwaju doesn't know anything about your present predicament, look elsewhere for who to blame.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by tarekamos: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Otunbafederatio:
When you are against Muslim/Muslim ticket for President, why did you support it for Senate leadership & que behind Ali Ndume for Deputy Senate President?

Don't mind him and his epistles to his co wallers. I wish he was still in PDP, he would have lost. Remember the Local Govt election his puppet Fatai conducted. You saw how people protested the results, how some chairmen could not assume duty and confessed that they did not win the election. God almighty will deliver Kwara state from the hand of Saraki family. Kwara pple cannot serve your father, serve you, and serve your son that you are planning to bring on board come 2019. Olorun ko ni gba fun e on this your succession plan.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by tarekamos: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The era of letter writing.

Na sentiment letter, as if he love christians. Your aides when you were governor does not reflect this your sudden love for christians. Pls answer the charges.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by rasco2000me: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
MR SARAKI DO NOT TAKE NIGERIAN TO A LONG RIDE THE ERA OF FOOD AND ASO EBI AS GONE ,THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE WANT U TO ANSWER IS DID U STEAL THOSE MONEY

1 Like

Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by iamrealdeji(m): 4:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Pidggin:
I stand with Saraki on this as someone else was acquitted in error for committing the same offense, he has a case.
then,he should be acquitted,Tinubu acquitted and other corrupt politicians that have cases should be acquitted too,Dasuki acquitted,there shouldn't be prosecution in Nigeria again and let politicians steal how they like,let Nigerians survive anyway they likke,let the country ruin anyhow it likes. Is that what you mean?
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by iamrealdeji(m): 4:24am On Apr 24, 2016
tarekamos:

Don't mind him and his epistles to his co wallers. I wish he was still in PDP, he would have lost. Remember the Local Govt election his puppet Fatai conducted. You saw how people protested the results, how some chairmen could not assume duty and confessed that they did not win the election. God almighty will deliver Kwara state from the hand of Saraki family. Kwara pple cannot serve your father, serve you, and serve your son that you are planning to bring on board come 2019. Olorun ko ni gba fun e on this your succession plan.
the fool always forget he's not in Kwara state where people are gullible and illiterates. He doesn't seem to know he's now on federal level and audiences are not fools,people out here are more intelligent,smarter than him. He should stop thinking he can deceive anyone. We're not Kwarans
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by iamrealdeji(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2016
tarekamos:

Na sentiment letter, as if he love christians. Your aides when you were governor does not reflect this your sudden love for christians. Pls answer the charges.
pls what did his aides say about how he treated christians?
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by keally: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2016
RaphaeloBurgess:
Very good write up. But the questions earnestly crying for answers are:1. I dont think it is right to bring Tinubu into this matter because he refused to influence this trial. 2. I dont think it is also right to bring the office of Senate President to shame by not stepping down since you are an accused for now 3. You have justified those powers that be in APC who feared that your Senate Presidency is a threat to President Buhari with the handling of 2016 Budget.
. Where are the questions? Or don't you know the difference between question and comment? Must you even comment even if you don't understand what you read? Shallom.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by nortcentrallord(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
LordVarys:
I really pity Saraki, they are really out for him. Na him cup of tea sha, still can't forget how he mobilised the nPDP govs against GEJ. Still, I find it weird the deliberate demonisation and false narrative being pushed to destroy his image.
To each his own. He laid his bed, he will lie on it.

Thumbs up.
Re: Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC by Babacele: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
nonsense.....selfish...liar....but President n Senate president Muslim -Muslim is cool....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking / EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash / Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.