Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! (14380 Views)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
He looks his age though
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by femi4: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
To get an african player's real age just deduct between 10 to 15 years from what they claim to be.... but this dude dey learn near taiye taiwo... Taye was celebrating 20 years in France while kehinde was celebrating 36 in Naija..lol
Ode! Victor grew up in UK where everything was documented from when he started school to joining U10, U13, U15 etc
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by femi4: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2016
UIA04:
Happy birthday

I always wonder these players who aren't as popular as Messi Ronaldo and Co is it that they aren't as dedicated or they don't train as much? because I know constant practice more than your peers can take you from mediocre to being the best.
In football, we have talented players, hardworking players and players that combined both.

Messi and Ronaldo= Talented + Hardworking
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by vicholas(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2016
happy birthday to you
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by abbeyty(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2016
The guy might not be more than that age now ,kids grow too fast this day, some teenagers now grow more beard than Osama with huge stature.
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by kemelyt: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2016
So i senior Victor as i dey so? Diaris God oh!!
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by MuteMute(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2016
Hbd,Bros go reduce ur weight
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by evmandy(f): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
My kinda man
Full structure. Dark.
Hbd dear
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by omotee1234(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2016
Happy birthday man
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by Exxit(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
To get an african player's real age just deduct between 10 to 15 years from what they claim to be.... but this dude dey learn near taiye taiwo... Taye was celebrating 20 years in France while kehinde was celebrating 36 in Naija..lol
he was born and raised abroad, so he doesn't have "you people" dull mentality
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by goodlifehyd1: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
You the real ode here did you find his name in my post or why are you displaying ur madness here??
femi4:
Ode! Victor grew up in UK where everything was documented from when he started school to joining U10, U13, U15 etc
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by goodlifehyd1: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
You sick, did you see his name in my post carry ur dull mentality outta my mentions abegii
Exxit:
he was born and raised abroad, so he doesn't have "you people" dull mentality
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by lillyana(f): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow!!!!!my birthday mate##happy bday broh
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
dammytosh:
28 or 38 ?

just asking
you said my mind.
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
lillyana:
Wow!!!!!my birthday mate##happy bday broh
happy birthday dear. Can we talk through pm? Hope to give you a birthday present
Re: Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today! by andyanders: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
dammytosh:
28 or 38 ?

just asking

Note, he is born in the UK and not this your country where people falsify their age. They have their true records. Not like here whereby government officials falsify their ages and stay in office till they are 90 yrs old.

Or like Taye Taiwo them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transfer Deadline Day: Ten Hag Includes Ronaldo In Game Against Leicester / The Williams Sisters Exhibition Match In Lagos (Pictures) / Before You Place Another Bet, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.