Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her (80326 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / SEE!!! This 4 Guys Bang!ng Their G!rls Inside River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by guiddoti: 1:59am On Apr 24, 2016
dat gurl b sucker, the marine princess. All the same, dos guys cartel be like dinning with demons.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Irishrena1(f): 2:11am On Apr 24, 2016
There's definitely something not right somewhere
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Full of bad omen.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by bigiyaro(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Nigerians would conclude she's a witch.
i don't need to be a Nigerian to conclude jare! I fully concur she be white n black witch
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Solozzo(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
When you date thugs, what do you expect.

I think she shud change the kind of men she choose for herself.

#say no to thug life

Too parochial and premature view, as you do not know the cause of Thier deaths nor their lifestyle or occupations
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2016
Nixiepie:
Aiit...maybe quoted the wrong persn

ok onome
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nixiepie(f): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2016
Dongata:

ok onome
hmmm, seems someone knws me here lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2016
Nixiepie:
hmmm, seems someone knws me here lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nixiepie(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
Dongata:

cheesy
erm,erm buh how do u knw me? I av never come across this monker before,any clue?pls
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will be her 5th boyfriend?

grin grin grin grin But this one pass ordinary eye. She should go & ask her parents the jazz they put on her head, or on her lipsrsealed (if she's had it with all of them)
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
ayokunlei:

Probably, she was double dating the 3rd with the 2nd
Hmmmm, anyway i want full details let me investigate the matter
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Johnsown1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Illiterate nyggah lol.
Watch ur words bro,
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by calmG(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
This has always been my Prayer....

.LORD Save Me from karashika...This has always been my Prayer....

.LORD Save Me from karashika...
This has always been my Prayer....

.LORD Save Me from karashika...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Apart from people dying, there are chics out there that kill people's stars and you'll see that all the guys they've been with fell from grace to grass, once they got with them.

This caught my attention shymexx, I never saw you as someone who believes in spiritual stuffs like this. I am aware it happens just didn't see you as someone who knows/ acknowledges that something like this exist.

Happy sunday bro.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
yetseyi:

This caught my attention shymexx, I never saw you as someone who believes in spiritual stuffs like this. I am aware it happens just didn't see you as someone who knows/ acknowledges that something like this exist.

Happy sunday bro.

Happy Sunday, my Ijebu sister.

I'm not an atheist - I believe in God/most-high/supreme-being. I'm not just into religion cos these religions aren't pure - they're just there to manipulate certain folks and make certain people dominant and certain people spiritually dead to the realities of life.

The world is a very complex place and science can't explain everything nor create a living being. If science had the answers, then Stephen Hawking wouldn't be the way he is and scientists would be living forever.

Our existence is about the physical and spiritual realm. So I believe things like this one exist.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
SirShymexx:

Happy Sunday, my Ijebu sister.

I'm not an atheist - I believe in God/most-high/supreme-being. I'm not just into religion cos these religions aren't pure - they're just there to manipulate certain folks and make certain people dominant and certain people spiritually dead to the realities of life.

The world is a very complex place and science can't explain everything nor create a living being. If science had the answers, then Stephen Hawking wouldn't be the way he is and scientists would be living forever.

Our existence is about the physical and spiritual realm. So I believe things like this one exist.

Hahaha, I never mentioned you are an atheist noow,even some Christians don't believe stuffs like that happen.

Yeah science doesn't have all the answers I have a science back ground but it just gets to a point where you know that this cant be science, its kind of mysterious and it can only be God.

Happy sunday once again. I am tempted to ask the "How was church" question but I wont llooooll.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by chubbyswit(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Enockia:
o lord block my eye from seeing this kind girl on the street, in the club, in church, at a wedding, in the office...papa cause tempoary blindness anytime shes around...GIZUS
ur prayers should be oh lord deliver me from lustful spirit
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
yetseyi:

Hahaha, I never mentioned you are an atheist noow,even some Christians don't believe stuffs like that happen.

Yeah science doesn't have all the answers I have a science back ground but it just gets to a point where you know that this cant be science, its kind of mysterious and it can only be God.

Happy sunday once again. I am tempted to ask the "How was church" question but I wont llooooll.

Personally, I just believe that the spiritual controls the physical and once you get to certain age in life, there are some risks that aren't worth taking - regardless of what the "modern" cliche thing is. Once you study metaphysics a bit, you will get more understanding.

Also, I'm not into the witches/wizard/evil-spirit/holy-spirit/fire thing that Christians do. This has more to do with spiritual stuffs, covenant, stars not aligning etc.. Then you've a case where sex is a spiritual covenant between a male and a female, hence you just have to always be watchful/weary of who you sleep with and what you're getting yourself into. And when you see a pattern like this one - it's always better to go for safety first.

Church? I didn't go today looool.

1 Like

Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by oliviacute(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
when they warn guyx datz not everygal u see u must chase....dem nr go gree hear word....
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Personally, I just believe that the spiritual controls the physical and once you get to certain age in life, there are some risks that aren't worth taking - regardless of what the "modern" cliche thing is. Once you study metaphysics a bit, you will get more understanding.

Also, I'm not into the witches/wizard/evil-spirit/holy-spirit/fire thing that Christians do. This has more to do with spiritual stuffs, covenant, stars not aligning etc.. Then you've a case where sex is a spiritual covenant between a male and a female, hence you just have to always be watchful/weary of who you sleep with and what you're getting yourself into. And when you see a pattern like this one - it's always better to go for safety first.

Church? I didn't go today looool.

Yeah the spiritual does control the physical A Christian should even know that, it takes a discerning mind to know when to act on an issue physically and when its time to be spiritual about it.

Witches/wizards/Holy spirit/ evil spirit good/evil even jazz are all real. There's nothing wrong if you know that evil exist its knowing that you have authority over the evil that is most important but its dangerous to think such they don't exist

Thats why Christianity does not support premarital sex. Not just about being weary/watchful, the person is bound to that individual more like a soul tie you are right about the covenant part. You may want to wonder why people find it difficult to let go of exes they have shared something with (whenever the see even if its after 10years) and I guess the popular "okafors law" on NL also states something similar. In the spirit realm they are one already and this may also explain why some people find it so difficult to let go.

Four is too much to be a coincidence, there is something about that lady that is not right and ironically she may not even know

There are some people that once you sleep with them you are doomed for life and interestingly they don't have a signboard on their heads nobody knows who is who and if an individual is unfortunate enough to marry such an individual that's the end of everything. For this lady there is a physical pattern one can observe for some others one may not have the opportunity to know her history.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Spiritual husband, destiny killer, bla bla. I am still saying it even if a lady has magun (thunderbolt), I know a guy that would se.x her and nothing go happen.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
yetseyi:

Yeah the spiritual does control the physical A Christian should even know that, it takes a discerning mind to know when to act on an issue physically and when its time to be spiritual about it.

Witches/wizards/Holy spirit/ evil spirit good/evil even jazz are all real. There's nothing wrong if you know that evil exist its knowing that you have authority over the evil that is most important but its dangerous to think such they don't exist

Thats why Christianity does not support premarital sex. Not just about being weary/watchful, the person is bound to that individual more like a soul tie you are right about the covenant part. You may want to wonder why people find it difficult to let go of exes they have shared something with (whenever the see even if its after 10years) and I guess the popular "okafors law" on NL also states something similar. In the spirit realm they are one already and this may also explain why some people find it so difficult to let go.

Four is too much to be a coincidence, there is something about that lady that is not right and ironically she may not even know

There are some people that once you sleep with them you are doomed for life and interestingly they don't have a signboard on their heads nobody knows who is who and if an individual is unfortunate enough to marry such an individual that's the end of everything. For this lady there is a physical pattern one can observe for some others one may not have the opportunity to know her history.

Err, are you a virgin?

In as much as I believe there are "evil" and "good" forces just as we've negative and positive forces, or the good and bad theory - I dunno, but I don't really get involved in witches/wizards/holy-spirit(fire/ghost) theory. The reason why I'm more inclined to stay away from it has to do with how it's overemphasised in African version of Christianity and all these African pastors molesting kids by labelling them witches. European Christianity, which the pure version of Christianity doesn't really dwell on it. And the noise about witches/wizards started with American Pentecostalism and got on steroids in Africa. Then when you consider the fact that the real trinity about God never had Holy Spirit/ghost/fire...that started with Christianity (the real trinity is about: God the father, God the son, God the woman. However, Christianity replaced "God the woman" with "God the Holy Spirit"wink - it is difficult to get into the whole thing. And most of these pastors casting and binding are hustlers/scammers. That said, I think what we experience is basically people with positive energy on collision course on people with negative energy...that is how I Look at it.

Lol, now I'm scared lol. But it is real tho. I think guys don't really get connected the same way chics do cos of the way we're wired. But I think chics tend to dwell on the spiritual connection more. Personally, when I've sex with a chic twice/thrice I somewhat get bored of her except we're in a relationship and I have to mentally prepare myself for the continuos long haul. And once we break up, I just get my mind of it. Regardless, that doesn't negate the spiritual connection via the sex convenant.

All in all, we just have to be utter careful about who we sleep with and it should always be about safety first. It is all fun till you have to suffer the consequences and you can't always dismiss everything that has a continuous pattern as superstition.

That reminds me: I watched Anthony Joshua's BBC documentary on YouTube time ago and I remember he alluded to how some naij psychic (we call those naij prophets that see vision naij psychic out her) told him when he was growing up and was on the street getting in trouble that he should stick to sports and he'll be great one day. I don't know what powers these folks have but some of them do see things. It's somewhat reminiscent of my late teen years and how my mum would just tell me that I can't go raving on certain weekends cos someone saw a vision and all the times I dismissed them as nonsense and sneaked out, something terrible, to near death mishap always happen. After cheating death like three times, no one told me before I started listening. So you can't just dismiss everything.

P.S: posting from the phone and I might sound a tad incoherent.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
SirShymexx:

Err, are you a virgin?

In as much as I believe there are "evil" and "good" forces just as we've negative and positive forces, or the good and bad theory - I dunno, but I don't really get involved in witches/wizards/holy-spirit(fire/ghost) theory. The reason why I'm more inclined to stay away from it has to do with how it's overemphasised in African version of Christianity and all these African pastors molesting kids by labelling them witches. European Christianity, which the pure version of Christianity doesn't really dwell on it. And the noise about witches/wizards started with American Pentecostalism and got on steroids in Africa. Then when you consider the fact that the real trinity about God never had Holy Spirit/ghost/fire...that started with Christianity (the real trinity is about: God the father, God the son, God the woman. However, Christianity replaced "God the woman" with "God the Holy Spirit"wink - it is difficult to get into the whole thing. And most of these pastors casting and binding are hustlers/scammers. That said, I think what we experience is basically people with positive energy on collision course on people with negative energy...that is how I Look at it.

Lol, now I'm scared lol. But it is real tho. I think guys don't really get connected the same way chics do cos of the way we're wired. But I think chics tend to dwell on the spiritual connection more. Personally, when I've sex with a chic twice/thrice I somewhat get bored of her except we're in a relationship and I have to mentally prepare myself for the continuos long haul. And once we break up, I just get my mind of it. Regardless, that doesn't negate the spiritual connection via the sex convenant.

All in all, we just have to be utter careful about who we sleep with and it should always be about safety first. It is all fun till you have to suffer the consequences and you can't always dismiss everything that has a continuous pattern as superstition.

That reminds me: I watched Anthony Joshua's BBC documentary on YouTube time ago and I remember he alluded to how some naij psychic (we call those naij prophets that see vision naij psychic out her) told him when he was growing up and was on the street getting in trouble that he should stick to sports and he'll be great one day. I don't know what powers these folks have but some of them do see things. It's somewhat reminiscent of my late teen years and how my mum would just tell me that I can't go raving on certain weekends cos someone saw a vision and all the times I dismissed them as nonsense and sneaked out, something terrible, to near death mishap always happen. After cheating death like three times, no one told me before I started listening. So you can't just dismiss everything.

P.S: posting from the phone and I might sound a tad incoherent.

You really don't expect me to answer that question. Anyway I am not answering hehehe.

Evil exists in different forms (witches/wizards inclusive) like I said its not about extolling these evil but they do exist.

Did I just read what I thought I read. Ask for forgiveness from God for blasphemy. Woman ke?

Of topic: the getting tired of a lady part is one of the reason why PMSex is not advised.

Thank goodness you didnt learn the very hard way.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Odikwa risky and very serious

As a prophet sha, I can see the meaning of this. She's not supposed to have premarital sëx, maybe she took a vow of chastity when she was young. So after dating and sleeping with those guys a couple times, they die cry

If you wish to date this girl bring two peacock feathers, the tongue of a lion and 5mil Naira to my office in Sambisa Forest.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
yetseyi:

You really don't expect me to answer that question. Anyway I am not answering hehehe.

Evil exists in different forms (witches/wizards inclusive) like I said its not about extolling these evil but they do exist.

Did I just read what I thought I read. Ask for forgiveness from God for blasphemy. Woman ke?

Of topic: the getting tired of a lady part is one of the reason why PMSex is not advised.

Thank goodness you didnt learn the very hard way.

Lol. Why are you always shy? There's nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, I'm riding with Virgin cos you sound like one and you always sound so innocent lool.

I dunno about witches/wizards and with the way some of these African pastors abuse kids all in the names of witches - I can't be a party to that. But I do know about the positive and negative energies that exist in the universe and the essence of the duality of life in our existence. And as long as one energy exist, the extreme opposite also exist. Hence I try my best possible to always stay away from the negative bit, and stick with the positive one.

Lmao. That's not blasphemy, it's the real way the God concept is everywhere. Why do you think the Roman Catholic, the purest form of Christianity, place a lot of importance in holy Mary? Pentecostalism started the Holy Spirit/Ghost concept and they replaced the woman/mother that's part of the trinity with it. Trinity = God the father, God the mother, and God the son. Check the first ever trinity in ancient Egypt and it had: Osiris (father), Isis (mother), and Horus (son). And all other religions followed that pattern, including early Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc.. In Buddhism, you have: Rajah (father), Maha Maya (mother), and Buddha (son).

I did learn the very hard way with permanent physical/physiological scars.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by stevecantrell: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
I suspect the girl knows more than she's telling...
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. Why are you always shy? There's nothing to be ashamed of. Anyway, I'm riding with Virgin cos you sound like one and you always sound so innocent lool.

I dunno about witches/wizards and with the way some of these African pastors abuse kids all in the names of witches - I can't be a party to that. But I do know about the positive and negative energies that exist in the universe and the essence of the duality of life in our existence. And as long as one energy exist, the extreme opposite also exist. Hence I try my best possible to always stay away from the negative bit, and stick with the positive one.

Lmao. That's not blasphemy, it's the real way the God concept is everywhere. Why do you think the Roman Catholic, the purest form of Christianity, place a lot of importance in holy Mary? Pentecostalism started the Holy Spirit/Ghost concept and they replaced the woman/mother that's part of the trinity with it. Trinity = God the father, God the mother, and God the son. Check the first ever trinity in ancient Egypt and it had: Osiris (father), Isis (mother), and Horus (son). And all other religions followed that pattern, including early Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc.. In Buddhism, you have: Rajah (father), Maha Maya (mother), and Buddha (son).

I did learn the very hard way with permanent physical/physiological scars.

Na you sabi, continue guessing.

Ermmm if not for the fact that I really dont like delving into tribal/denominational matters (because of the amount of hate people show) especially on nairaland I would have written an epistle on that third paragraph.

What makes Roman Catholicism the purest form of Christianity? Mary was a vessel God used E.O.D. You should know that the holy spirit "talk" started from the new testament its not necessarily a pentecostal church thing .
The holy spirit/holy ghost "concept" (as you put it) started pentecostalism and not the other way round as you stated. All the other orthodox churches acknowledge the holy spirit so I don't see why its been tagged a pentecostal church thing.

You cant place the trinity side by side with those other stuffs you are comparing with Christainity does not follow that pattern. Yeah I still insist its blasphemy saying "woman".Even the catholics that you said gives reverence to Mary do not include her in the trinity. It is the father, son and holyspirit. Theres a biblical backing for the trinity.

*kindly ignore typos
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
yetseyi:

Na you sabi, continue guessing.

Ermmm if not for the fact that I really dont like delving into tribal/denominational matters (because of the amount of hate people show) especially on nairaland I would have written an epistle on that third paragraph.

What makes Roman Catholicism the purest form of Christianity? Mary was a vessel God used E.O.D. You should know that the holy spirit "talk" started from the new testament its not necessarily a pentecostal church thing .
The holy spirit/holy ghost "concept" (as you put it) started pentecostalism and not the other way round as you stated. All the other orthodox churches acknowledge the holy spirit so I don't see why its been tagged a pentecostal church thing.

You cant place the trinity side by side with those other stuffs you are comparing with Christainity does not follow that pattern. Yeah I still insist its blasphemy saying "woman".Even the catholics that you said gives reverence to Mary do not include her in the trinity. It is the father, son and holyspirit. Theres a biblical backing for the trinity.

*kindly ignore typos

Lol. My instincts/intuition and cognitive reasoning are quite sharp and from observation, I think you're but you never know with chics. tongue

Err, there's nothing wrong with discussing tribal/denominational issues, as long as you don't get involved in the hate. Just post what you feel. At the end of the day, everyone is tribal/racial and we're all wired with our identities and who we're is intertwined with our realities. I remember you posted a story about the level of hate you received in Ondo one time cos you're Ijebu. That's ya experience and there's nothing wrong in sharing ya experience(s).

Yes, without Roman Catholicism, there won't be Christianity. The Romans started what we know today as Christianity and even the new testament was a product of council of Nicea, under Emperor Constantine. And the first image of Jesus was his image. Christianity started breaking into different denominations, when the Protestants (Anglican or you can call it Church of England) broke away from the Roman Catholic (I think it was under King James) and almost all the other denominations came from the protestants - starting with the American Methodist and Baptist Churches, etc.. That's why there's still a big divide between the Roman Catholics and Protestants in the UK. Up North, all the way to Scotland and Ireland - most people are Catholics, but the Protestants rule the South and England. And they do have their fights all the time.

If you believe Mary was a vessel - then you believe women are just vessels and an appendage, no? The reason why the woman was taken out of trinity has to do with how sexist Europeans were back then. That was when they used to sell their women into slavery and treat their women like shyte, with religion as a tool to defend it. Islam is the same as well - they completely changed everything that had to do with the woman, into something else. Since ancient times, the God concept has always been: father, mother, and son.

Okay, if you think the Roman Catholic doesn't revere the woman, how come the Pope bows down and pray to the image of the black madonna, with her baby?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by yetseyi(f): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. My instincts/intuition and cognitive reasoning are quite sharp and from observation, I think you're but you never know with chics. tongue

Err, there's nothing wrong with discussing tribal/denominational issues, as long as you don't get involved in the hate. Just post what you feel. At the end of the day, everyone is tribal/racial and we're all wired with our identities and who we're is intertwined with our realities. I remember you posted a story about the level of hate you received in Ondo one time cos you're Ijebu. That's ya experience and there's nothing wrong in sharing ya experience(s).

Yes, without Roman Catholicism, there won't be Christianity. The Romans started what we know today as Christianity and even the new testament was a product of council of Nicea, under Emperor Constantine. And the first image of Jesus was his image. Christianity started breaking into different denominations, when the Protestants (Anglican or you can call it Church of England) broke away from the Roman Catholic (I think it was under King James) and almost all the other denominations came from the protestants - starting with the American Methodist and Baptist Churches, etc.. That's why there's still a big divide between the Roman Catholics and Protestants in the UK. Up North, all the way to Scotland and Ireland - most people are Catholics, but the Protestants rule the South and England. And they do have their fights all the time.

If you believe Mary was a vessel - then you believe women are just vessels and an appendage, no? The reason why the woman was taken out of trinity has to do with how sexist Europeans were back then. That was when they used to sell their women into slavery and treat their women like shyte, with religion as a tool to defend it. Islam is the same as well - they completely changed everything that had to do with the woman, into something else. Since ancient times, the God concept has always been: father, mother, and son.

Okay, if you think the Roman Catholic doesn't revere the woman, how come the Pope bows down and pray to the image of the black madonna, with her baby?

People get emotional when it gets to denominational/ethnic matters. One cant have a decent conversation with different views. So I tend to avoid it

I am a bit familiar with the history you posted. When I said vessel I didnt mean in in that context. I meant she was the one that God used to bring the saviour to the world she is/was a believer like every other disciple. I didn't/ would never mean inferiority in any way.

The fact that that's the trinitarian concept of ancient times doesn't mean thats how it is in christainity. Ermn there are even a lot of beliefs/sects being paraded as christainity and they are not even close. So your concept still doesn't apply to Christianity.

Bowing down to any image is idolatry. It doesn't matter who does the bowing or whose "perceived" image is being bowed to. what is black madonna? Its idolatory joor. The bible is soo against that.
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by SirShymexx: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
yetseyi:

People get emotional when it gets to denominational/ethnic matters. One cant have a decent conversation with different views. So I tend to avoid it

I am a bit familiar with the history you posted. When I said vessel I didnt mean in in that context. I meant she was the one that God used to bring the saviour to the world she is/was a believer like every other disciple. I didn't/ would never mean inferiority in any way.

The fact that that's the trinitarian concept of ancient times doesn't mean thats how it is in christainity. Ermn there are even a lot of beliefs/sects being paraded as christainity and they are not even close. So your concept still doesn't apply to Christianity.

Bowing down to any image is idolatry. It doesn't matter who does the bowing or whose "perceived" image is being bowed to. what is black madonna? Its idolatory joor. The bible is soo against that.

But, er, I'm an Ijebu like you and we're both involved in Pentecostalism...don't worry about other folks, just share ya opinion.

By reducing her to being a mere "vessel" like the Christian doctrine did by replacing her with holy ghost/spirit - don't you think you've taken away the importance of the woman in the trinity, when she ought to be the most important since she supposedly carried the baby for 9 months and went throw the pains and agony of child birth? You see that's why ancient religions that laid the foundation for today's religions emphasised the importance of the woman and they even celebrated the woman more as a God-like figure in the God concept than the man.

However, trinity is a borrowed concept. Christianity borrowed it from ancient religions. So why not keep what you borrowed in its purest state, rather than replace an element of it with something else cos there's a bias against elevating the figure? With what they did, they ended up causing more confusion, thus leading people astray.

If you think the Pope bowing down to the black madonna and her baby is idolatry, what would you say about Christians facing and bowing down to an alter/pulpit with the image of Michelangelo everywhere as Jesus (I'm sure there's an image of a Jesus on the alter/pulpit where you worship and most likely one in ya house)? What about all the Christian holidays, from Christmas, to Easter, etc., which are ancient pagan holidays - would you also call them idolatry?

Anyway, you still haven't disputed my point that the Roman Catholic Church is the purest form of Christianity cos they started the religion and collated the first people. Then the Protestants, which later became the mother/father of almost all denominations broke away from it and King James revised the Bible most people use today (I'm sure ya Pastor also uses the King James Bible). So can an offshoot be better than the pure one?
Re: 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nixiepie:
erm,erm buh how do u knw me? I av never come across this monker before,any clue?pls

your buddy. eretv

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.