Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? (10339 Views)

"We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
You have one thing in common with your dilector, and that is illiteracy. Look I don't wanna cyber-bully you but is like you are pushing your luck. grin

Ojukwu will be highly disappointed in you. Instead of you to think of how to breakout that mandela-wannabe from prison, you are here disgracing your lineage. Hahaha !! Somebody must be rolling in his grave now, wishing he never dared to fight a war he wasn't ready for.
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland, you think by colluding with your biased mod to ban my handle and hide my rejoinders will save you from miseries? Not at all...

You can continue displaying your foolery and flaunting it as knowledge to further plunge your tribe into the abysmal pit of nothingness.

And for the records, Yorubaland is populated with stark illiterates despite the much hyped Awo's free education.

Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people. And after 46 years of the exploits of 30 year old Ojukwu no Yoruba has ever risen to attempt to deliver his Yoruba people from Fulani servitude.

It's a known fact...
Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Kanu is a british citizen. His coming to Nigeria as a British citizen to threaten the Sovereign govt was by all international standards an act of terrorism. And the British know better than to support him because that would simply mean accepting responsibility and finances for all damages caused by Nnamdi Kanu. The only way the British can avoid this is to say he acted alone out of his own accord. If he had taken time to actually think this process out he would have recognized that he has no rights in Nigeria.
Unfortunately, Nnamdi Kanu is not bound by the Nigerian constitution as a citizen but as international threat given he is not a Nigerian. The British would have negotiate his release or Nnamdi would be tried as a foreigner posing and international threat. Right now he is simply a foreigner that have threatened the security of a foreign sovereign state. Boko Haram, Tompolo and Niger Delta avengers may get Amnesty because they are Nigerians and are protected by the laws here.

Again I do not hate anyone just pointing out the reality of things.

guy,,the most simple explanation of international law that i ever heard......

namadi own don finish be that...

he is a paperless-international-terrorist.....lets be honest...the british are sincerely not going to claim him..........we know the british...we know the british-wayo......

or you think nigeria will renew is nigerian-passport after this treats to souls and properties...??......

mbanu,,,,nnamadi own don finish be that....

me,i am just waiting for the day,the british will revoke his british-citizenship,its a matter of time....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:
[s][/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Brown Roof Republic of Wasteland, you think by colluding with your biased mod to ban my handle and hide my rejoinders will save you from miseries? Not at all...

You can continue displaying your foolery and flaunting it as knowledge to further plunge your tribe into the abysmal pit of nothingness.

And for the records, Yorubaland is populated with stark illiterates despite the much hyped Awo's free education.

Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people. And after 46 years of the exploits of 30 year old Ojukwu no Yoruba has ever risen to attempt to deliver his Yoruba people from Fulani servitude.

It's a known fact...
[/s] Sorry but we ain't the ones running amok while screaming freedom or dead. Yoruba's are not slaves to anyone and we have never viewed ourselves as slaves. We are freeborns. Same can't be said about you ibo people. Everyday your anthem is freedom or dead, you see yourselves as slaves or second class citizens in your own alaigbo.

Tell me who goes about shouting freedom up and down like a castrated ape if not a slave? Kanu the fraudster said you guys are slaves, iPods touts also confirmed it, so what the hell are you talking about?

Between us and you people across the Niger, pls who is the real slave and who is the master? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by ashjay001(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ugonnax:

Y0ruba. Few days ago I was with a foreigner on a trip, when I listed the major tribes in Nigeria during our chat, he said y0ruba rhetorically...the tribe that envys the Igbos. I was surprised and asked how do you know this? He said Nairaland. So keep disgracing your people!

No wonder yorubas are buying up all ibo lands as fast as d ibos can sell them n setting up biznesses all over ibo land! Envy tins my foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
ashjay001:

No wonder yorubas are buying up all ibo lands as fast as d ibos can sell them n setting up biznesses all over ibo land! Envy tins my foot!

what igbos like you dont want to understand is,nigerians are happy when igbos succed...it is very strange that yooouuuuuu dont feell the same way when nijeria succeeds...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by ashjay001(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

what igbos like you dont want to understand is,nigerians are happy when igbos succed...it is very strange that yooouuuuuu dont feell the same way when nijeria succeeds...

Pls, bros, u didn't understand my post! So chill, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
ashjay001:

Pls, bros, u didn't understand my post! So chill, abeg.

nooo...i am just saying what i think...its not nice that i am happy when a igbo succeeds,and the igbo dont give a rats-ass when iiii succeed...

do you really hate me(your urhobo brother) that much!?..... cry cry cry cry

you can not abandon me and leave me alone in this contraption called nigeria...i mean....come onnnnnnnn...you are wiser than this kanu-games.....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
Sorry but we ain't the ones running amok while screaming freedom or dead. Yoruba's are not slaves to anyone and we have never viewed ourselves as slaves. We are freeborns. Same can't be said about you ibo people. Everyday your anthem is freedom or dead, you see yourselves as slaves or second class citizens in your own alaigbo.

Tell me who goes about shouting freedom up and down like a castrated ape if not a slave? Kanu the fraudster said you guys are slaves, iPods touts also confirmed it, so what the hell are you talking about?

Between us and you people across the Niger, pls who is the real slave and who is the master? grin
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO ritualist escapee, it's already known that finding a reliable and trustworthy Yoruba person is like searching for a pin in a haystack.

The way Biafr* makes you slaves convulse, portray you hypocrites as being so inferior that you can't live by yourselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/1821565/ready-dissolution-nigeria-says-oodua

See your fellow Yoruba minion at an NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, wailing profusely on the promised 'change':
https://www.nairaland.com/3037501/man-wants-buhari-nigerians-dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE

See where your Oduduwa Voice is doing their own fraudulent propaganda -
https://www.nairaland.com/3061966/oduduwa-voice-radio-calls-exit-oduduwa#44922761
https://m.facebook.com/Oduduwa-Voice-Radio-Station-215398838639111/?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.532935513552107%3Atl_objid.532935513552107%3Athid.215398838639111%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A5323171885850488559&__tn__=C

https://www.nairaland.com/2579257/warned-tinubu-buhari-senator-femi

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae realized this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani
Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere:https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/2715407/apologize-fulani-race-face-legal

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode: https://www.nairaland.com/2714986/falaes-kidnap-fulani-group-sends

https://www.nairaland.com/2692471/south-west-cant-sack-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

Awo gave the Gambaris the right to take advantage of Yorubas by killing your leaders. Recently an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan and simply told them to shut up!

Shameless, oblong coneheads of Wasteland!
Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
[/s] Sorry but we ain't the ones running amok while screaming freedom or dead. Yoruba's are not slaves to anyone and we have never viewed ourselves as slaves. We are freeborns. Same can't be said about you ibo people. Everyday your anthem is freedom or dead, you see yourselves as slaves or second class citizens in your own alaigbo.

its realy strange and ironic...prisoners of their own area...very strang...indeed..... cry cry cry grin grin grin cry cry cry

chaiiii....i dont know wheather to cry or laugh..... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

then imagine how biafra would be,with their mind-set.....forget it.....ile-ife can not allow that...!!!!!....we are our brothers keepers........

this is naija...... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by ashjay001(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

nooo...i am just saying what i think...its not nice that i am happy when a igbo succeeds,and the igbo dont give a rats-ass when iiii succeed...

do you really hate me(your urhobo brother) that much!?..... cry cry cry cry

you can not abandon me and leave me alone in this contraption called nigeria...i mean....come onnnnnnnn...you are wiser than this kanu-games.....

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I do pray for all of Naija to be peaceful n successful! Fortunately, I don't believe in degrading anyone to rise, I can rise all by myself n God!

I told u, u didn't get my post. I'm Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
ashjay001:

I do pray for all of Naija to be peaceful n successful! Fortunately, I don't believe in degrading anyone to rise, I can rise all by myself n God!

I told u, u didn't get my post. I'm Yoruba.

yea...and i was just speaking out my frustration over igbos with a brother....yeaaa......sorry......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:
yea...and i was just speaking out my frustration over igbos with a brother....yeaaa......sorry......

You need to first take out the log of wood in your eye before you can see clearly to help someone else remove the dust in his/her eye.

So, worry not for Igbos rather worry for your Urhobo people. Urhobos need you to help emancipate them from eternal servitude...
Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:

You need to first take out the log of wood in your eye before you can see clearly to help someone else remove the dust in his/her eyes.

So, worry not for Igbos rather worry for your Urhobo people. Urhobos need you to help emancipate them from eternal servitude...

you dey craze!!!!...are you my pastor!!!.....thunda scatter you!!!.....

you think because you are yoruba i will go easy on you!!??......thunnnnnnnndaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!.....

ohhhh... sorrry...wrong person...

i meant ashjay001:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

you think because you are yoruba i will go easy on you!!??......thunnnnnnnndaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!.....

You must be a very useless cretin who just feasted on a maggot-infested dinner.

Miserable swine cohabiting amongst humans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:

You must be a very useless cretin who just feasted on a maggot-infested dinner.

Miserable swine cohabiting amongst humans...

i just apologized...i didnt mean you.....

but i have nothing against a good old school-fight.......

thunda scatter you tooooo like ashjay001: grin grin grin grin grin grin...........bring it!!!!..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:
i just apologized...i didnt mean you.....
but i have nothing against a good old school-fight.......
thunda scatter you tooooo like ashjay001: grin grin grin grin grin grin...........bring it!!!!..... grin grin grin grin

I can see that you're behaving like an ill-educated savage cum nitwit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:

I can see that you're behaving like an ill-educated savage cum nitwit...

i beg your pardon.....what the hell do you mean with ill-educated........

makes no sense to me,your educated bla-blas...... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:
i beg your pardon.....what the hell do you mean with ill-educated........

makes no sense to me,your educated bla-blas...... grin grin grin grin

Just to help you out, go figure out the Neanderthal savage that sired you...

1 Like

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
kingzizzy:

I listend to Radio Biafra last night. As for Kanu, he is only in prison because he left his comfort zone of London to look his enemies in the eye like the brave man and freedom fighter he truly is. Kanu now has a bigger following than he had before he went to Kuje. ****

Really? To look at his enemy in the eye by bearing a fake name with a LovePeddler in the hotel!! If that is your definition of looking at your enemy in the eye, I do not need to argue with you any longer!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by kernel504(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
When iPod touts and radio Biafra illiterates were busy broadcasting their lies and nefarious activities in alaigbo, we didn't bother ourselves about their agitations and chest-beating. But the moment they crossed their boundaries and stepped on the redline by threatening odua-nation that Biafra radio will start broadcasting live and direct in Lagos and some other parts of south west, that's when we brought an automatic halt to their lying Biafra radio. grin We didn't make any noise about the action we will take against kanu but at the end of the day everything caught him as a surprise.

And today the original pioneer of radio Biafra nnamdi kanu is cooling in kuje prison where he is battling with watery beans everyday. grin

#pray4kanu

Ordinarily l wouldnt reply this whole story,just correct a point,i was in Asaba to board a bus coming back to Lagos... that was the first time l heard radio biafra,STOP LYING IT AIRS IN SOUTH SOUTH AND EAST.

1 Like

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:

Just to help you out, go figure out the Neanderthal savage that sired you...

tahhh....... grin grin grin grin grin

you miserable-english-gramatic-moronnnnn......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

tahhh....... grin grin grin grin grin

Just stop drinking that mixture of cow dung and urine before you come online...

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
90xtr3r:

Just stop drinking that mixture of cow dung and urine before you come online...

are you trying to chat with me or what....you genetically-handicaped-waste-bin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by ashjay001(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
tsdarkside:

ohhhh... sorrry...wrong person...

i meant ashjay001:

grin grin grin

Them dey mention beta tribes, urhobo sef open mouth? Enjoy ur darkside abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
divinecode101:
Really? To look at his enemy in the eye by bearing a fake name with a LovePeddler in the hotel!! If that is your definition of looking at your enemy in the eye, I do not need to argue with you any longer!!!

I understand that you lots make a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

As per the fake name lie, NK did not book with a fake name. He used his other names....

While NK stood and looked at your slave masters eyeball to eyeball you lots hid under your beds to rant carelessly and senselessly...

1 Like

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by enlightenedmind: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy,,the most simple explanation of international law that i ever heard......

namadi own don finish be that...

he is a paperless-international-terrorist.....lets be honest...the british are sincerely not going to claim him..........we know the british...we know the british-wayo......

or you think nigeria will renew is nigerian-passport after this treats to souls and properties...??......

mbanu,,,,nnamadi own don finish be that....

me,i am just waiting for the day,the british will revoke his british-citizenship,its a matter of time....

I think his passport should be renewed. Afterall he was fighting for Nigerians and this is true pain that Nigerians feel
Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by 90xtr3r: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2016
tsdarkside:
are you trying to chat with me or what....you genetically-handicaped-waste-bin....

Definitely, you must be a Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2016
ashjay001:

Them dey mention beta tribes, urhobo sef open mouth? Enjoy ur darkside abeg!

bros,bros.....thunda fire dem!!!!.....before dem reach you,dem need to first pass me.....dont worry.........ehhh relax joor!!!.....
Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by Atlantian: 12:07am On Apr 24, 2016
Are yorubas in any way as successful as igbos ?

1 Like

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2016
90xtr3r:

Definitely, you must be a Neanderthal savage of dirt, squalor, slavery, anger, hate and propaganda...

what!!....this english is not gonna earn you dollars in this world.....

and what the hell is the meaning of squalor.....!!

before you start......thunnnnnnnnnnnda firrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee your gooogle......!!!!!!...

i want to be abused directly by you....i dont want to be abused by google.... angry angry angry angry angry

thunda fire google,your friend..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by tsdarkside(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2016
enlightenedmind:

I think his passport should be renewed. Afterall he was fighting for Nigerians and this is true pain that Nigerians feel

what makes you think,the nigerian goverment will renew his passport after all those charades..!!....

what a unfruitfull journey he went,indeed......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Warned Nnamdi Kanu And Ipods But Did They Listen? by Wyttcat: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Hehehe! You guys can lie! The foreigner in ibo body, you mean? No foreigner will say such thing, no one ever envies their subordinates, all the aces are on Yoruba side. You wonder why you tie yourselves down in Yorubaland and then still shouting Yoruba everyday and "They won't let us go get our biafra"? Because we have that much power over you.
Ugonnax:

Y0ruba. Few days ago I was with a foreigner on a trip, when I listed the major tribes in Nigeria during our chat, he said y0ruba rhetorically...the tribe that envys the Igbos. I was surprised and asked how do you know this? He said Nairaland. So keep disgracing your people!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaddafi Wants Atleasts 5 Billion Euros/yr from EU To Prevent "black Europe" / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / Boko Haram Attacks Nyibango & Muduhu In Adamawa, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.