Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse (82205 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by montezz(f): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
AuroraB:
You dey mind the OP? To knock him out dey hungry me angry
Maybe, his conscience is pricking him, he needs people to share in his torment undecided Look here OP, if anything happens to that boy eeeeeeeehn , ma fe bu e pa undecided. Koni easy ooo embarassed
I tire o.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Orikinla(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Please, Take him to the nearest UNICEF office, RCCG or Salvation Army.[/size].
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by 19naia(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
My friend is asking for the adress where d boy is located so that the boy may be orphaned of his tormenters. He can find a less harmful environment to stay even with goats his future will be more assured than with those animals waiting to meet their end.
Me at that age in those circumstances? Lets just say that boy is a saint in comparison because I would have murdered more than one person carrying abusive hand. I Would have kept their severed hands as souvenirs after depositing the bodies in the konga. Actually i ran away again and again even under much better circumstance than this boy. I can't believe he just doesn't wander off to another state, and forget those insane people and change his name. And people wonder why so many children grow up to become abusive agberos and cultist/gang killers.
Its true children become what you put into them. If you convince them that you can kill them, they grow up to think its an acceptable way to treat people so as to get what you want from people. Harshness begets harshness.
May he find kindness from this day forward and be spared from the dirty deed of having to kill them all for their wicked ways.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by masam(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
@OP is the abuser simple! For the fact he refused to respond or assist d little suffering boy he is guilty as charged. He enjoys d torment d boy is going through if not how can he be this hardened?

I don't need police on this matter, I will personally deal with d step parents 1st before going to the police.... Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by mmsen: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
A disgraceful woman, she should be made to suffer the same treatment that this boy has been made to endure.

The man is a disgrace too.

What kind of person observes silently as a witch abuses his son?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by broses: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
princetunex007:
He crawled round the compound here. And she insisted that he continued even when he was bleeding and his flesh peeling off
and you guys were there to witness it without acting onbehalf of the poor child...f*ck u guys big time....I hv a maid staying with me and i treat her like my child.........
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by phranq(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lumiere91:
You are an accomplice if by now you are not on your way back from a police station.

accomplice small ooo.....if na ua sibling shea u go dey cm here dey ask us wetin u go do?? wot so eva u do to any of ua brothers..... dat u do unto me.....plz help me slap d papa for him right eye first
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by horlah1(f): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
It is better in some cases for one not to have a Father rather than have a slowpoke for a father. .Op pls report to the authority for necessary action...

Horlah have spoken^^^
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by SincereBigot: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
please guys let's calm down and look at this from another perspective.. you know that our economy is tragically turning worse and people are becoming frustrated daily, hence leading to mental psychosis.

there might be a twist to this, what if the poster is the one torturing the little boy and posting it here just to pleasure himself, he might even be a Crack addict or marijuana faithful, who knows? just thinking out loud

cause I see no reason why he doesn't want to provide the address or something important to help rescue this boy

7 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Seahawk: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
This
cococandy:
Op type the woman's name and address here. If possible upload a picture of her and her husband if you can discreetly snap them pictures without them knowing. Maybe when they are entering or leaving the compound. You can pretend to be doing something on your phone and take her picture without her knowledge. As far as I'm concerned she has waived her right to privacy by committing this inhumane act.

Bring her picture and address here and we will encourage the MODs to put it on front page. Let's name and shame this evil woman. WTH?!!! angry

A child's right org. or something can get the information from here or even the police.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Yagazee: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
I don see ds yansh b4 na. Ds 1 different?
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by mark2sunny(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
All of you ranting and judging the op, pls pls be sensible now. As much as we all want the same thing which is saving the boy, it should come from an outsider, a direct approach might land him into a bigger trouble than even the boy in question. The woman who can do this to a step son, can ELIMINATE anyone who stands in her way or tries to expose her.
WOMEN!
WOMEN!
WOMEN!
we lost the garden of eden because of u, what else do u want?

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by chubbygal(f): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
Smh

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by ntomchukwu: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls help this boy for tomorrow sake feel what he is going thru what you are reporting is the one's you are seeing images what he is going thru that you are unable to see
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Oche211(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Princetunex007, pls pm me ur no. I'll love to get involve nd report this matter.
Let's talk pls. This boy deserve a better life than this.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Realist2: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
princetunex007:
For those agitating dt I report to his parents, well... I av always thought of that bt his parents are in the village, they are aware of a bit part of the story but I wish I have the power to help.

For now, I'll will be uploading pictures until I feel free enough to bring out the full details of the whole story. The world should know until someone out there helps! Until someone helps you all will just have to join me watch this boy die silently

kindly report to The office of National Human Rights Commission, with this picture and give them address without hesitation. You will not spend a kobo, and your identity will be protected. If anything should happen to this boy i woudnt be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Olumoze(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please Oluwaseun Osewa, all MODs kindly from the back end contact this op so you can help this child. My eyes are laden with tears this is so inhuman.

7 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Alexandro15: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
I swear, sometimes I wonder if some people have even an iota of sense in them.

The op has shown us the pictures and told us the story,now he refuse to allow people to help the poor boy(bless him). If he knew he did not want to help him then why did he post this?

The op is heartless.I wonder how he will sleep with the thought of this and him not doing anything. And am very sure that the boy would have put his hope on him because of the way he was taking his pictures. Even exposing his body for the heartless being.

Op, If only I can at least slap through the internet...

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by ogbaj: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Just yesterday I reported my neighbour to the police always using her 10 years old child as a punching bag. She was arrested and charged to court for child abuse. I don't know what you are still waiting for. You are probably waiting for him to breathe his last breath before you do something. Just send the address here

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by JAZES(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Am beginning to think d op is either perpetrating this evil or he is a make up artist
that made up all those wounds cos i dont why he doesnt want others to help even if he is afraid of
reporting the matter to the police since they are neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
princetunex007:
See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse. (see Photos)

Please how do I help this boy, the wicked step mother is maltreating him and might kill him soon. The hubby seems to be in support as he only complains but never takes any action. Please help.
Note: He is just 11years old
plz dont be afraid report this to the police i wish i were in the scene i would have done that plz plz save the boy am feeling his pain right now!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Raylight2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
cococandy:
Op type the woman's name and address here. If possible upload a picture of her and her husband if you can discreetly snap them pictures without them knowing. Maybe when they are entering or leaving the compound. You can pretend to be doing something on your phone and take her picture without her knowledge. As far as I'm concerned she has waived her right to privacy by committing this inhumane act.

Bring her picture and address here and we will encourage the MODs to put it on front page. Let's name and shame this evil woman. WTH?!!! angry

A child's right org. or something can get the information from here or even the police.

POLICE
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by GreyLaw(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lumiere91:
You are an accomplice if by now you are not on your way back from a police station.
God bless you! Are we to eat the pictures? If the OP isn't going to report to the appropriate quarters, then he is an accomplice to this wickedness!

And as for the woman, she won't die easy with this kind of heart.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
OP is the one doing the abuse... .
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Chumzylove(f): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
It could be that the person who posted this thing its his wife that's the victim here and he just want to find out what will be the outcome if it gets to the authority otherwise why is he refusing to help the poor child, even without reporting the case to the police he can take the boy back to his parent, the poor boy needs help, his soul is yearning for mercy don't deny him this, if its ur wife tell her to stop it at once don't be a puppet in her hands
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by dayveed1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tears rolling down my eyes for reals Some people are just too wicked Wish I can render help to this boy in any means.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by igbsam(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op, if by now u did nothing to help this poor child, his blood will be on your head.

You either provide the address of this abuse or thunder with a billion volts will fire you a thousand times than the step mother.

what sort of inhumane is this ? Kindly furnish me with the details of this abuse and i will take it up from there if incase you are afraid to do so.

Send to my email. igbsam@yahoo.com
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by tukdi: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op, I hate u for this! you are supposed to be on your way back from police station now! Abeg incase u no fit report the matter to police, TRY and report it to area boys or STRONGMEN in that area! I'm deepky shocked! EVEN IF the boy na..........! E no desreve dat kind treatment! on the D-day, That woman and that so called husband (woman wrapper) will definately pay the ultimate price for this act of wickedness! Op please kindly send the IDIOTS ADDRESS or u get the Bleep off! Op if that boy dies now, u might not be at rest with your conscience! so its better to do the needful now before its too late! N/B: OP! dont 4get that that boy is a HUMAN BEING like us all! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEE do the NEEDFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Oceemo(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
reading this thread through makes me so angry with no other person but the useless op. hope he dies where he is hiding right now.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by passionate88: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
ogmask:

Guy you be complete opemu. Mumulicious slowpoke.
I hate anything step mum. In Nigeria it has been turned into an avenue to torture the child(ren) of the late or other wife.

If you don't like my comment, just ignore it

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by laurel500(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
OP just drop the address and the woman's full name... Let people help.
Re: 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse by Ishilove: 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
SincereBigot:
please guys let's calm down and look at this from another perspective.. you know that our economy is tragically turning worse and people are becoming frustrated daily, hence leading to mental psychosis.

there might be a twist to this, what if the poster is the one torturing the little boy and posting it here just to pleasure himself, he might even be a Crack addict or marijuana faithful, who knows? just thinking out loud

cause I see no reason why he doesn't want to provide the address or something important to help rescue this boy
Exactly what was going on in my mind. Let's step back a bit and beam our searchlight on the OP. I don't trust him

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.