Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Thinking Out Loud - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Out Loud (496 Views)

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Out Loud by iLUMeN8(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
I was walking home from work today and I came across a bunch of kids shouting (more like screaming) with joy as they played with roller blades and I couldn't help but smile as I walked passed them and it hit me that I could not remember the last time I was truly happy. There use to be a time when playing MK3 on my mega drive 2 felt like life could not get any better. It's funny how life changes as we age, I use to have real friends and relationships, all that is gone now, what is left are friends that try to manipulate situations to see what they can get out of relationships to fill the void of their yawning abyss of wants that is neither going to satisfy or make them happy. I know this because I've been there and have come to the ironic realization that I was happier as a single and broke undergrad student than I am now, a worker with a couple of girlfriends and money. I miss the old days and sometimes wish I remained 17 when life was simple and everything made sense.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by okirewaju(f): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
True this

But you are an adult now with lots of responsibilities and expectations while kids are carefree.

I miss the good old days too.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Nursery Sale At Micostar Mall / . / Copy And Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.