Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) (6217 Views)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
This man recently lost his job, his best friend told him to feel free to come to his house to eat food until he is able to secure another job. Instead of just going to his friends house to eat, this man took the opportunity to start a little relationship with his friend’s wife so he now goes to his friends house to eat food and also sleep with his friend’s wife.

One day the husband came home early from work, open the door with his spare key and found his friend naked on top of his wife.

If na you be the husband na wetin you go do?

www.reportghananews.com/man-caught-sleeping-with-his-friends-wife/

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Space for sale
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
I'll just be disappointed with my wife..... as for d "friend", he should never let me set my eyes on him..
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
This is a movie scene. Nobody has asked: who snapped the pics?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
I ll open my door wide and ask neighbors to come and watch cinema free.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
I dare not blame my friend in this scenario though i know is a film rather blame it on the wife for being too loose

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by marsoden: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
The man is stark naked, the woman is fully clothed(not even covering herself with bedsheets, but fully clothed)!, yet they are supposed to be having sex? Its either this is a movie scene(which was badly directed) or it was staged(perhaps for blogging sake).

Mtchew.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
BreketeMind:

Movie scene? Like you don't notice the man is completely nude. Neighbours can gather within few seconds

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by icedee1: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
marsoden:
The man is stark naked, the woman is fully clothed(not even covering herself with bedsheets, but fully clothed)!, yet they are supposed to be having sex? Its either this is a movie scene(which was badly directed) or it was staged(perhaps for blogging sake).

Mtchew.
if it's a film they won't be hiding their faces for the camera.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
marsoden:

Mtchew.

The woman is not fully dressed, she is tying a towel. I guess the husband was more focus on pounding on the friend, making way for the wife to cover up a little
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Ginaz(f): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmmm, life na WA o
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by goodheart02(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

The woman is not fully dressed, she is tying a towel. I guess the husband was more focus on pounding on the friend, making way for the wife to cover up a little

I can see you reason well. I like that.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

Movie scene? Like you don't notice the man is completely nude. Neighbours can gather within few seconds
Film trick. Ghana film industry has gone to that point. If d man is completely nak*d as u say, where's the P? & which neighbors come to bed rooms?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Olasco93: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hell Fire candidates everywhere...
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by grad2012(f): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very bad friend angry
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by boss1310(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
BreketeMind:
Film trick. Ghana film industry has gone to that point. If d man is completely nak*d as u say, where's the P? & which neighbors come to bed rooms?
what are you arguing about,don't you know the difference between reality and movie.these people are covering their faces,the man is stark unclad,the camera flash is all over the room and none of your"actors"is putting on make up isn't that enough to convince you or do you want to be in the room with them before you believe
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Presbulg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
This man just broke one of the rules of bro code

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by mynuel(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chai....uwaebi yeye someborry of a friend
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao! !!
Being poor is really demeaning. Rich folks don't treat infidelity like this na.Una don see where rich people use Acid bath themselves? ?? poverty is a bastard! !! See the dirrty bed with lice the size of chicken lap!!

The woman dey cover her face? ORUEEEEEE! !!!
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I ll open my door wide and ask neighbors to come and watch cinema free.

Hahahahahahahahah a
So you don't mind strangers seeing your wife's punny?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) by rhemal: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
BreketeMind:

simple.the husband of course. he throw his phone up and it started snapping for him cry cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.