Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts (32234 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Beautiful New Photo Of Waje's Daughter, Emerald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by abiodun2007: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
Celebrities are no longer taking the backseat when their fans get disrespectful and that’s what happened when a fan tried to bash Waje when she posted a photo of herself.
Singer, Waje shared the photo below and a fan left her a comment with a blunder. The singer kicked back without further ado and gave him a dose of his own medicine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEiRsKKCGpz/?taken-by=officialwaje

2 Shares

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by abiodun2007: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin

READ MORE HILARIOUS COMMENTS HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/waje-claps-back-at-fan-who-tried-to.html

Na as he dey hot ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by juniorportland(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
joyless reply

junior Portland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by clemzzy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
abiodun2007:
grin grin grin
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
See my teeth's ooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Twaci(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oya everybody smile! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
hilarious reply
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by DesChyko: 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Mediapace: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Meanwhile who is waje,na she go end fuel scarcity

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Twaci(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Thank God Miss Twaci is back
Hey you cheesy

What's up? How's ur day going?
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Mediapace: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's going good jez that nao party today,who are you campaigning for ?
Twaci:
Hey you cheesy
What's up? How's ur day going?
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Twaci(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mediapace:
It's going good jez that nao party today,who are you campaigning for ?
Lanicky cheesy

She's pretty cool. But then so are the others smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Mediapace: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
We are on thesame both dear keep on backing
Twaci:
Lanicky cheesy
She's pretty cool. But then so are the others smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by salaboiz(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rada rada
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by jojothaiv(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
Now playing

Falz Clap .....
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Sir03(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Somebody was wants attention
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Nienie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hahahahahaha teeth' and teethes. Make WAEC OFFICE take note before we see tooths and toothses. ROFLOL
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Praizekeyz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to catch fun
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by ellypicos(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by mrlaw93(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
I see nothing funny here but two adults showcasing their superiority in stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Hillarie(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who she don epp?
E Koshi!
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by fortunechy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
nice reply frm a dullard fan
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by bunmioguns(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
undecided

In Adekunle Gold's voice

I know know say it takes a lot to be a star
They no tell me say e no easy oh
Them go vex you for social network
Because you be star you no fit respond
Wonti gbagbe pe me self be Human being oh
They no tell me say e no easy oh
If i start to tell you how the thing dey go
You go feel what am feeling in my soul
I live the life of a star
Omo ko easy rara
Am a keep on matching and go with the flow

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Dannieln1: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
In j.cole's voice "i was a B list celebrity untill i started fvcking bitches so heavily"
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Temismith(f): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
k
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by socialmediaman: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by prinsam30: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ellypicos:
Nonsense post

very very nonsense post good topics are there piling up, nairaland still have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts by LouisBERG: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oh my!!! I give up already. But why will this thread grace the front page of this forum??

There are so many significant topic still chilling in the archive, but it's the trivial ones that keeps making it to the front page..

Nairaland i hail thEe.

#caLLmeBERG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Okoye's Son, Cameron / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) / Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.